Bills or NFL Expat bar in Hanoi, Vietnam

saundena

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Kick off will be 3.25 am so good luck ...

Yeah, it will be hard to find a seat at rush hour like that. 

Oh, wait….they don’t have drinking hours like Buffalo?  Never mind. @HOUSE was right, you might be screwed. 

• Like (+1) 1

My wife is Vietnamese...been over there many times, but not to Hanoi.  You aren't going to find a sports bar open at 3:25 AM local time.  There will be a few establlishmenhts open but none will have NFL football on TV...if they have any TV's at all.  

Get to the hotel, get your WiFi password and find a stream.  Crackstreamz usually works pretty good.

If you have any other questions about food, customs, language, ladies....etc...let me know. I'll answer as best I can.  

• Like (+1) 2

I have used NFL Game pass International in the past. It will allow you to stream all games live. When i returned to the states I used a VPN service to watch the games. I would highly recommend the VPN regardless. Netflix and other streaming services will not have the same movies or shows as the US. Also, some banks and financial services may block you if you are coming in from an overseas location. My local credit union did this, the only way I could access my account was to VPN in from a stateside location.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, OldNMBillsFan said:

I have used NFL Game pass International in the past. It will allow you to stream all games live. When i returned to the states I used a VPN service to watch the games. I would highly recommend the VPN regardless. Netflix and other streaming services will not have the same movies or shows as the US. Also, some banks and financial services may block you if you are coming in from an overseas location. My local credit union did this, the only way I could access my account was to VPN in from a stateside location.

I do the same thing.  VPN + Game Pass purchase via Bolivia (they accept Paypal). All the games with Primetime games for under 100 USD. 

20 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

What is the Steves Cablecutters you speak of?  Can't exactly find an actual website, just links to blogs etc.

I did not renew my membership with them over covid as I was not traveling internationally. I just looked them up using an old link from an email and the site seems to be gone or changed. It was a sketchy platform that cost like $10 a month and you would get 1200-1500 stations. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/10/2022 at 8:07 PM, saundena said:

Howdy folks, I'm traveling to Hanoi for work and land a few hours before the Bills Chiefs game kicks off.  Does anybody know of any good Bills backers bars or Expat bars that would be likely to show the game?

Mods, feel free to move the topic.

If you need a site, let me know.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.