Soft on crime Democrats - the system is the problem?

Big Blitz

This is how we can treat cops now and it’s fine because this cop must clearly be racist.  

Imagine how they treat everyone else in society.  

That guy looks like he’s going to be a positive contributor to society.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

"Liberal activists" = Commies.

You know it’s strange, I’ve known a lot of “unhoused” people in my life. The vast majority of them slept in some combination of vehicles, friends’ couches, and shelters. Similarly, the vast majority of them were either working or earnestly seeking work and didn’t engage in flagrantly anti-social behaviors such as punching senior citizens or pushing women onto subway tracks. It’s almost as though being homeless does not make one a criminal vagrant. 

Edited by LeviF
  • Like (+1) 4

30 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Reassessed.  You leave them and never go back.  

I disagree.  The letter was perfect and puts the onus on allowing mentally ill people (back) on the streets on the pols.

On 5/5/2023 at 3:28 PM, Roundybout said:

I am for strategies that give aid and assistance to people who do not have the agency to make decisions for themselves, yes. 

where are these "strategies" at? as the criminally insane are more rampant all people hear is more money. more programs. i want, i would. you can be for whatever you want but what is going to protect a person today? while we wait for the lefts perfect hindsight solutions to every problem. problems that are prevalent in areas they have fully controlled for decades. the main difference is people do not have a right to defend themselves. the solution isn't around any corner but seem to stream out of people that never lift a finger to do anything about it themselves but are quick to judge people that do. sit and patiently wait and hopefully the outcome is not severe enough that you can mount a defense after damage is done. even then you may be prosecuted.

On 5/5/2023 at 3:28 PM, Roundybout said:

and also strategies where Mr. Vigilante doesn’t strangle people to death because he felt “uncomfortable.” 

Seethe and cope, rightoids 

im sure the old lady "felt uncomfortable" right before she got her orbital socket broken by that guy. you would have stood there and watched while delivering a prophecy of what should be done to stop this as that lady puts her face back together. 

you act as if these people deserve or intended to become violent that day. 3 people felt "uncomfortable" enough to wrestle and hold him down. 3! many more called the police while confined in a moving tin can with no escape. police, mental health officers NOONE that could make it on a moving train regardless. next time a story comes out where violence happened and there were threats and unhinged behavior right before it remember that cowards like yourself exist. i hope the father of your wife or gf understands your stance that standing up for others, even if it results in violence is the states problem and not yours.

Edited by Buffarukus

Activists blocking subway trains now. 

Good times.  I’m sure all the passengers trying to get to and from work, and stuck in the tunnels, are happy to sacrifice their day for performative clout chasers. 

Edited by SCBills

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

And there it is! Mask off, everyone!

as opposed to ignoring a relevant issue that needs addressing as it involves the loss of innocent lives. only  because it makes you uncomfortable.

keep the "mask on". it will work itself out eventually. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Disagree 1

5 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

as opposed to ignoring a relevant issue that needs addressing as it involves the loss of innocent lives. only  because it makes you uncomfortable.

keep the "mask on". it will work itself out eventually. 

What else would you expect?, these morons think math is racist… 

52 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What else would you expect?, these morons think math is racist… 

Nope. We KNOW proud boys,oath keepers , 3 percenters and many MAGAs r racist. Oh and neo nazis and KKK …all identify as red

Edited by redtail hawk

9 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

nobody knows about it. This is a local news story, not narrative enough. 

Shocker.  If it were the other way around the alphabet networks would be talking about it 24/7 and making it seem like it's happening daily. :rolleyes:

• Agree 1