New York Giants lose top receiver Sterling Shepard to torn ACL

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Giantswide receiver Sterling Shepard suffered a torn ACL in his left knee in Monday night's game against the Dallas Cowboys, coach Brian Daboll said Tuesday.

did a search on Sterling and didn’t see a thread 

Move if needed 

• Sad 2

Rigotz

Posted 18 minutes ago

How does this effect the Buffalo Bills?

Sorry I missed the memo BUFFALO 🦬 NEWS ONLY 

Half a dozen Tua threads 

Lamar Threads 

Kyler Murray threads 

Bucs sign Beasley 

I can go on if you’d like 

that’s not going to help 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Giantswide receiver Sterling Shepard suffered a torn ACL in his left knee in Monday night's game against the Dallas Cowboys, coach Brian Daboll said Tuesday.

Move if needed 

You could tell it was serious at the time by the looks on the players from both teams.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Move if needed 

FWIW, I use the CBS site for injury lists for all teams.  They also have Shepard as out with an ACL.

I'm sure it's not 100% accurate and up to date by the minute but it's pretty good.

It's a good starting point.  For those interested Miami is pretty banged up going into Thursday game.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/injuries/

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

The Giants will have to find almost an entirely new offense over the off-season.

Hurts Daboll trying to show a good offense this season, and gives them a little better chance of getting a new QB next year. I think Jones is toast. Don’t be so middling you don’t get a shot at the best options. 

Just now, Augie said:

Hurts Daboll trying to show a good offense this season, and gives them a little better chance of getting a new QB next year. I think Jones is toast. Don’t be so middling you don’t get a shot at the best options. 

They have to/will move on from Jones.  As for next year, the Bills went to the playoffs in McBeane's first year and still landed Josh the next year.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

They have to/will move on from Jones.  As for next year, the Bills went to the playoffs in McBeane's first year and still landed Josh the next year.

That was after massive trades to move up, giving up personnel and draft picks, and getting lucky that other teams didn't grab Josh when they could.  Beane went all out and deserves praise for cojones, preparedness, and talent evaluation.

Just now, Utah John said:

That was after massive trades to move up, giving up personnel and draft picks, and getting lucky that other teams didn't grab Josh when they could.  Beane went all out and deserves praise for cojones, preparedness, and talent evaluation.

Not massive trades.  They went from 21 to 12 by trading Cordy Glenn (who was washed-up and who had already been replaced) and then to 7 by trading 2-2nd rounders.  The year before the Bills traded pick 10 to the Chefs for Mahomes.  It can be done but admittedly will take some luck.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.