Jump to content

Week 4: Bills at Ravens 10/2 1pm


YoloinOhio
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Logic said:


That one.

 

So is that an assumed full practice for those days then? Even though there is a full practice term to use? Assume full practice is only for those with injury designations then. Thats what confused me.

Edited by What a Tuel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

 

Can someone help a layman understand the report? What do the lines mean? Unknown/Undisclosed? I thought that wasn't allowed? Or does that mean no injury designation?

 

No designation or can view it as he is removed from the injury report heading into the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Success said:

I'm taking some time to adjust to the new designations. "Questionable" used to ALWAYS mean that they were playing on Sunday.  Now, it seems like more of a combo of "probable" and "doubtful."

 

 

 

Same...they removed probable so now you have no idea which way they are leaning...makes it hard for fantasy lineups!  Have to be on top of those right up til kickoff now!

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Success said:

I'm taking some time to adjust to the new designations. "Questionable" used to ALWAYS mean that they were playing on Sunday.  Now, it seems like more of a combo of "probable" and "doubtful."

 

 

They removed the "Probable" designation several years ago, so all injuries that would have been "probable" in the past now get lumped into "questionable".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

 

Yeah...as a straight guy...I am not ashamed to say it was impressive...literally looked like he had a hose attached to him...

 

I saw the video of it before he became a star either after he was drafted or the year after his rookie season as I was just going through a bunch of Allen related stuff on Twitter.

 

And I was like...well if our QB doesn't become the best in the NFL skill wise at least he is #1 at something else...

Now we know why Christian Wilkens was after Allen.

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

 

Can someone help a layman understand the report? What do the lines mean? Unknown/Undisclosed? I thought that wasn't allowed? Or does that mean no injury designation?

 

It means they werent on the injury report as anything other than like vet rest day

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

 

Can't remember where but on Twitter someone posted a video of when Allen was throwing for the combine while at Wyoming wearing shorts and when he stepped in to throw, the camera was focused on his waist and let's just say I am sure women would have been excited by all of the movement they saw down there...dude is horse like. It was one of those that as a guy seeing it you just felt inferior...

 

If that whole NFL QB thing didn't work out he had a career in porn waiting.

 

I mean, the Christian Wilkens jokes just write themselves these days, don't they?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh expressed his concern for Tua Tagovailoa after the Miami Dolphins quarterback suffered head and neck injuries under controversial circumstances Thursday.

 

"I couldn't believe what I saw last night," Harbaugh said Friday. "I couldn't believe what I saw last Sunday. It was just something that was astonishing to see. I've been coaching for 40 years now, college in the NFL ... and I've never seen anything like it before. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I really appreciate our doctors. I appreciate our owner (Steve Bisciotti)."

 

 

Harbaugh questions handling of Tua's injuries: 'I couldn't believe what I saw'
https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2434878

 

 

That's a direct shot at what a piece of trash Ross and his organization is. 

 

Love it.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh expressed his concern for Tua Tagovailoa after the Miami Dolphins quarterback suffered head and neck injuries under controversial circumstances Thursday.

 

"I couldn't believe what I saw last night," Harbaugh said Friday. "I couldn't believe what I saw last Sunday. It was just something that was astonishing to see. I've been coaching for 40 years now, college in the NFL ... and I've never seen anything like it before. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I really appreciate our doctors. I appreciate our owner (Steve Bisciotti)."

 

 

Harbaugh questions handling of Tua's injuries: 'I couldn't believe what I saw'
https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2434878

 

 

That's a direct shot at what a piece of trash Ross and his organization is. 

 

Love it.  

God I freaking love what Harbaugh said!! Miami shouldn’t get away with this! Even though it will probably be handled internally, and the official stance will be he was cleared and it’s just unfortunate. 

  • Like (+1) 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

God I freaking love what Harbaugh said!! Miami shouldn’t get away with this! Even though it will probably be handled internally, and the official stance will be he was cleared and it’s just unfortunate. 

He's exactly right. I couldn't believe it either last Sunday when he came back in the game. I thought for sure he'd be out for at the very least the rest of that 1 game anyways...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

He's exactly right. I couldn't believe it either last Sunday when he came back in the game. I thought for sure he'd be out for at the very least the rest of that 1 game anyways...

You really have to wonder if he would have kept playing (if they would have cleared him) if they didn't on Thursday knowing he wouldn't clear protocol by then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dang, just saw the local Maryland weather. Sunday will be the worse of the weekend weather. Heavy steady downpours from late morning till night. Winds 15–20 gusting to 45.  Really crummy day reminiscent of the 2018 season opener.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...