NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

4K he’s like 4 for 20 passing 

6 of 20 with an INT...I posted the stats up thread, he has been terrible.

Doesn't surprise me tho. Every year he has games where he looks like bad Tyrod and stretches of games too

2 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

wait i am talking to Fins fans wtf, why aren't they in their own forum talking about the 2nd coming of Dan Marino 😃

The AIDS virus disguises itself as a normal white blood cell and attacks the immune system from within. 

A simile by The Wiz

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1

I think it's about balance. I loathe the hubris as I always feel it's going to come back and bite us. There's a reason why we're one of the Super Bowl favourites but we have to take a game at a time and not be disrepectful to any of our opponents. Starting to sneer or dismiss them is just asking for trouble.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, UKBillFan said:

I think it's about balance. I loathe the hubris as I always feel it's going to come back and bite us. There's a reason why we're one of the Super Bowl favourites but we have to take a game at a time and not be disrepectful to any of our opponents. Starting to sneer or dismiss them is just asking for trouble.

WE don't. The TEAM does.

In other news the LV Aces just won the WNBA Championship...I had no idea they even had their season underway or that they were in the playoffs let alone the WNBA Finals...

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

We are fans. We can say and do whatever we want. The players are the ones who need to be focused and after the lessons they learned last year and with Von there now I have no doubt they will.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

In other news the LV Aces just won the WNBA Championship...I had no idea they even had their season underway or that they were in the playoffs let alone the WNBA Finals...

This is trash, The Reno Aces are 3A baseball in Reno, Vegas stealing our name...  F them.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

No b.c you do nothing but troll these forums with nothing but negativity and when something positive does happen magically you are no where to be found.

I can't hate  Gene for that, reminds me of my Grandpa when i was a kid. He would come visit every Sunday and if the Bills not playing well he would sit in the living room and pick on us and enjoy himself, as soon as they started doing better he would be suddenly gone pulling out of the driveway in his old Chrysler. I miss that old codger tho

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Boomer esiason high on MDMA 

He legit said "Tua has arrived...he is one of the elite QBs in the league..."   

And continued to ramble about AFC East teams winning.  

Sorry.  It took Allen 2 plus years for losers like him to admit what some of us saw happening way back in 2018.

Flacco arrived today to I guess.  

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.