Lil’ Dirty has a weekly Tuesday show on Go Long

BuffaloBill

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So it was kind of interesting insight on the whole protocol

About 6:48 in

McKenzie said the Bills own doctor and one of the trainers tested him

There was an independent doctor (the INC?) there

But if I'm understanding McKenzie right, it was the head trainer (Nate Breske) saying OK, you passed all the memory and balance checks, but because initially you couldn't move, we're going to keep you out.  Really sounded as though the team's doctor and staff had a lot of influence (of course, they could have all consulted together outside the room, with the INC making the call and the trainer coming back in to announce the decision)

As the title implies McKenzie said he was conscious, he could talk, but he initially just couldn't move.  No tingling, just couldn't move.

😄 Diggs apparently told him he was faking 😄 [McKenzie evidently pranked his poor Grandma who was raising him, when he was 10 or 11 - RUTHLESS]

😅 Micah Hyde texted him some ***** ("I knew...it was coming") 😅

Dunne is really good at developing a rappore with McKenzie and drawing him out.  At first McKenzie said "I don't know" when asked how you line up and play the next snap after seeing someone carried off like Dane Jackson was.  But then McKenzie thought a minute and explained, it comes with the sport, you choose to play the sport, you know it's a brutal sport, you got to be fine with it.  Turns around on Dunne (who earlier told a story about getting a concussion playing basketball) and asks "would you rather get a concussion playing rec basketball, or earning millions of dollars?"  Talks about how you "fall in love with the guys you play with" "like family"

Which must explain why no one in the Bills locker room has SQUASHED McKenzie like a PESKY BUG, if they recognize the ***** he serves is his family love language.

Says Tua shouldn't have gone back in the Bills game and after they said it was his back, should have just stuck with that and said "he can't play, his back hurts".

On 9/10/2022 at 8:24 AM, BuffaloBill said:

https://www.golongtd.com/p/isaiah-mckenzie-show-s2-ep1-inside#details

Go long and Isaiah, “lil Dirty” McKenzie podcast.  Enjoy.

43:27 "If you were to get in  trouble, which conversation are you least looking forward to - McDermott or Beane?"

Lil' Dirty says McDermott (pretty clear he's "been there, done that"), but his explanation 😂

Says he's never been in trouble.  No alcohol and if it happens after midnight, "I wouldn't know 'cuz I'm not there"

Edited by Beck Water

• BuffaloBill changed the title to Lil’ Dirty has a weekly Tuesday show on Go Long
1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Isaiah saying Josh was throwing the ball too hard in practice and the WRs all told him he needs to chill so they can catch it. Interesting 

I thought McKenzie was saying the WR were telling Josh he was throwing it too hard at first in the Ravens game. 

Said if Diggs can't catch it, it's definitely too hard.

He said Josh does that when it's rainy or when it's cold, if I understood him?

On 10/4/2022 at 8:03 PM, JohnNord said:

He said it was for 2 seconds.  It sounds more like stinger.  He doesn’t think he had a concussion 

Well for a dude who doesn't think he had a concussion he's taking his time to clear protocol

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I thought McKenzie was saying the WR were telling Josh he was throwing it too hard at first in the Ravens game. 

Said if Diggs can't catch it, it's definitely too hard.

He said Josh does that when it's rainy or when it's cold, if I understood him?

Well for a dude who doesn't think he had a concussion he's taking his time to clear protocol

I think it has to do with what happened with Tua.  They wanted to take extra precaution.  This week Isaiah said he was disappointed they wouldn’t let him play Sunday 

2 hours ago, JohnNord said:

I think it has to do with what happened with Tua.  They wanted to take extra precaution.  This week Isaiah said he was disappointed they wouldn’t let him play Sunday 

Got a linky to that podcast?

Edit: Found!

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.