Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game
13 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Are beers only $8 now?

24,000/ ~$13 per 12 pack = 1846, 12 packs.

1846 x 12 = 22,153 beers.

At $10 per beer I get $221,530

I did quick math and don't knit how much beer cost there so I thought I did pretty good off the top of my head what they would make. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

Kupp, Robinson, a healthy Akers, and Stafford scare me quite a bit. Not to mention Donald and Ramsey. Going to be the toughest game of the year. 

It should be a good one. I’m hoping our Dline finally puts it together this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

So will Josh come out in full Primetime Godlike Mode, like how everyone remembers his last game from Kc?!

Hoepfully this game sets the tone for the season with our Defense that closes the deal when called upon.. I hope they make life miserable for Stafford..

Let the Anticipation begin! 

Stanford’s elbow may make life miserable for Stafford…,  couple that with Von and the Frenchman  dropping it to say hello all game long, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Rams are wearing their modern white throwbacks. 

Bills will be in blue jerseys (not sure of pants color) unless they want to get the abhorrent all red unis over with right away.  

According to myth and rumor, it’s Blue over white, and I totally agree, the all reds are freaking awful, yeah I’m old, get F off my lawn, or I’m turning on the sprinklers.,., 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1