Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Saw a guy (forget his name) on GMF this morning and was discussing Bills DBs and he stated Bills DB Dane Jackson is inexperienced. I get Elam/Benford obviously, but I certainly wouldn't say Dane Jackson is inexperienced. He's had quite a bit of experience at this point.

But anyways.....

How about the Rams corners ?. Outside of Ramsey don't they have a rookie from SC State. 

Just now, Bigvinny said:

How about the Rams corners ?. Outside of Ramsey don't they have a rookie from SC State. 

Yeah he didn't mention that for some reason. Just stated Bills inexperienced DBs will be tested and may have a difficult time defending Rams passing game.

3 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah he didn't mention that for some reason. Just stated Bills inexperienced DBs will be tested and may have a difficult time defending Rams passing game.

Taron Johnson is one of the best slot corners in the league. Van Jefferson being out also helps their secondary. Kupp will get catches but they have to stop the YAC. 

Just now, Bigvinny said:

Taron Johnson is one of the best slot corners in the league. Van Jefferson being out also helps their secondary. Kupp will get catches but they have to stop the YAC. 

Exactly, That's why I couldn't understand why he said that. It's like his line of thinking was just because of the absence of White all of a sudden makes Bills DBs inexperienced.

Anyway, I couldn't take him seriously after