Matt Araiza accused of rape, served with a lawsuit.

bill8164

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Maybe don't gang rape high school girls then

This statement alone tells me how ignorant you are.

Hey tell me something…how many eyewitnesses did you interview?  Tell us all about the rest of your vigorous  investigation?  Have the authorities named you their lead detective yet?  

Ah wait…nevermind, you read a headline and became an internet Karen keyboard warrior as if you knew everything.  Don’t worry, we already know.  

Rest of us sane, level headed individuals will let the facts come out before we decide someone’s innocent or guilt.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

It's highly unlikely that it will ever be possible to prove he is innocent. The best we'll get is a lack of evidence to convict. You willing to let OJ babysit? After all, he wasn't convicted either.

I have to say yes. If we don't trust the legal system... Who can we trust?

• Eyeroll 1

It's highly unlikely that it will ever be possible to prove he is innocent. The best we'll get is a lack of evidence to convict. You hiring OJ at your place of work? After all, he wasn't convicted either.

OJ went through a trial, you know that thing where they present all the evidence and facts.  You read an internet headline.  

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

I have to say yes. If we don't trust the legal system... Who can we trust?

Not guilt does not equal innocent. It never has. Also, the legal system is highly messed up, if you haven't been paying attention. Using it as your barometer of what is true and is not is far from advised.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

This statement alone tells me how ignorant you are.

Hey tell me something…how many eyewitnesses did you interview?  Tell us all about the rest of your vigorous  investigation?  Have the authorities named you their lead detective yet?  

Ah wait…nevermind, you read a headline and became an internet Karen keyboard warrior as if you knew everything.  Don’t worry, we already know.  

Rest of us sane, level headed individuals will let the facts come out before we decide someone’s innocent or guilt.

Brags about having a level head

calls strangers names on the internet in the same comment

and supports Matt Araiza

the trifecta

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

OJ went through a trial, you know that thing where they present all the evidence and facts.  You read an internet headline.  

I read the lawsuit. Did you? Also, you didn't answer my question. Are you hiring OJ because he was found not guilty?

https://www.scribd.com/document/589181099/Matt-Araiza-Civil-Complaint#fullscreen&from_embed

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Brags about having a level head

calls strangers names on the internet in the same comment

and supports Matt Araiza

the trifecta

I support waiting to know facts and see evidence before handing out a conviction.  Obviously a foreign concept to you so much you don’t even understand what that actually means.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

It was said by many at the party that she had told him that she was 18. It's not on him to ask her for her driver's license to prove otherwise. It's on her to be honest about her age. If she really said she was 17 and he still went along with it, then he is 100% at fault

Having sex with a minor is only half of the problem for Azaria.   The lawsuit states that when he was done with the girl, he took her to a bedroom and threw her face first on the bed where some of his teamate(s) allegedly raped her.  So he may not have raped but he may have facilitated the act for others to some degree. 

I would bet a lot of money that the Bills will say that this is new info and will cut him today.

Edited by BillsfaninSB
  • Disagree 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

I support waiting to know facts and see evidence before handing out a conviction.  Obviously a foreign concept to you so much you don’t even understand what that actually means.

I know enough to understand that convictions aren't handed out on messageboards.

I read the lawsuit. Did you? Also, you didn't answer my question. Are you hiring OJ because he was found not guilty?

https://www.scribd.com/document/589181099/Matt-Araiza-Civil-Complaint#fullscreen&from_embed

Yes I read it, do you even understand what a lawsuit is?  I can literally file a lawsuit tomorrow against you for what ever I want…does it make a true? 

A lawsuit isn’t an indication of confirmed guilt.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yes I read it, do you even understand what a lawsuit is?  I can literally file a lawsuit tomorrow against you for what ever I want…does it make a true?  Lmao

Sure you can, but I'm guessing if you reference evidence from the San Diego Police that does not exist and the story goes viral, that they would probably want to have a word. Have the San Diego police denounced it as fake?

3 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Having sex with a minor is only half of the problem for Azaria.   The lawsuit states that when he was done with the girl, he took her to a bedroom and threw her face first on the bed where some of his teamate(s) allegedly raped her.  So he may not have raped but he may have facilitated the act by others to some degree. 

I would bet a lot of money that the Bills will say that this is new info and will cut him today. 

lol so a totally unfounded accusation would be enough evidence to cut him? There is ZERO proof of this…coming from a person seeking to become RICH from her accusations. Glad you aren’t running ***** at One Bills Drive!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Sure you can, but I'm guessing if you reference evidence from the San Diego Police that does not exist and the story goes viral, that they would probably want to have a word. Have the San Diego police denounced it as fake?

Have they charged Matt or even confirmed he participated in a forceful rape?

Edited by Alphadawg7

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Why is that relevant? The criminal and civil trial, along with his employment by the Bills are completely unrelated. Why do you keep avoiding my question about OJ?

Edited by BullBuchanan

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Do you understand what it means to get all of the facts first?  If anyone is "taking sides" it's you.  You are white knighting.  If Araiza did the crime he should be punished.  Do you understand that I, nor anyone else in this thread thinks otherwise?  Do you also understand that just because someone claimed something that might not be true is an injustice?  

As for the bolded part, none of us know this.  If it is true and she was "conscious" while  being with Araiza you're claiming that it wasn't consensual based off of her alcohol intake.  What was her BAC?  Do we need to go that far?  It was a college party.  If she was raped or "gang raped", all of those men should be in jail for life. 

Sorry, bud, but you are making assumptions and jumping to conclusions and trying to be righteous about something where you don't have all of the facts.  Not sure why some people here have a problem with others wanting the facts.  On the speculation that has come out, most of us want facts.  You are the one taking sides even though you don't see that.

You said the alleged victim of a gang rape "had sex with several men"

Then you say you're "waiting to get all the facts and not taking sides"

You took a side.  She wasn't raped.  She had sex with several men.  That's what you said.

I made no claim about "not consensual based off her alcohol intake", learn to read before you respond to people.

And if you want to show you wait to gather facts and want facts, don't post about how an alleged victim of rape with an active criminal investigation and a just-filed civil lawsuit "had sex with several guys".

That isn't waiting to gather facts or wanting facts - that's you deciding what happened and pronouncing about it. 

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Why is that relevant? The criminal and civil trial, along with his employment by the Bills are completely unrelated.

You asked if the SD police denounced it as fake.  I countered with have they confirmed his involvement yet?  Point being neither has happened, and therefore we need to wait until we know more.

Well anyway I live in Charlotte and will be at Tavern on the Tracks tomorrow at about 3pm. Leaving out around 5ish to head to the game. Been planning this all week. Will be certainly interesting to see what the temperature in the room is. Knowing now it’s about a 50/50 split of Bills fans who wish to condemn this kid strictly based on allegations from a high school student who decided to show up to a college party drunk then cry about her being underage. This will be very interesting to say the least! Will the Punt God (now being referred to as the Hump God, Rape God, etc.) get the Watson in Jacksonville treatment or Naa 🤔

5 minutes ago, StHustle said:

lol so a totally unfounded accusation would be enough evidence to cut him? There is ZERO proof of this…coming from a person seeking to become RICH from her accusations. Glad you aren’t running ***** at One Bills Drive!

Totally unfounded? Zero proof? Seeking ti get Rich?

Completely deplorable.

"At the request of police, she made pretext calls — recorded by detectives — with the men named in the lawsuit whom police “had determined were present in the room when the rape occurred.” Araiza, the complaint alleged, confirmed on a call in late October that they had sex and recommended she get tested for a sexually transmitted disease."

1 minute ago, StHustle said:

Well anyway I live in Charlotte and will be at Tavern on the Tracks tomorrow at about 3pm. Leaving out around 5ish to head to the game. Been planning this all week. Will be certainly interesting to see what the temperature in the room is. Knowing now it’s about a 50/50 split of Bills fans who wish to condemn this kid strictly based on allegations from a high school student who decided to show up to a college party drunk then cry about her being underage. This will be very interesting to say the least! Will the Punt God (now being referred to as the Hump God, Rape God, etc.) get the Watson in Jacksonville treatment or Naa 🤔

Bro...

4 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Did you have to go door to door to introduce yourself when you moved there by chance?

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Nope! Almost a year later and they still haven’t even arrested and booked him on suspicion of a crime (which they dont need the DAs approval for, and this is AFTER they heard with their own ears him admitting he had sex with a minor…which isn’t a crime in California if she indeed lied about her age) in fact, Araiza has NEVER BEEN ARRESTED IN HIS LIFE…yet many want us to cut him and have already deemed him scum of the earth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, StHustle said:

Nope! Almost a year later and they still haven’t even arrested and booked him on suspicion of a crime (which they dont need the DAs approval for, and this is AFTER they heard with their own ears him admitting he had sex with a minor…which isn’t a crime in California if she indeed lied about her age) in fact, Araiza has NEVER BEEN ARRESTED IN HIS LIFE…yet many want us to cut him and have already deemed him scum of the earth.

The fact that you don't says a lot more. Guilty or innocent he's a distraction for a team that can't afford one - that's reason enough to cut him.

• Disagree 2

Totally unfounded? Zero proof? Seeking ti get Rich?

Completely deplorable.

"At the request of police, she made pretext calls — recorded by detectives — with the men named in the lawsuit whom police “had determined were present in the room when the rape occurred.” Araiza, the complaint alleged, confirmed on a call in late October that they had sex and recommended she get tested for a sexually transmitted disease."

a year later and zero arrests or charges brought. Police only refrain from making an arrest with there is sufficient doubt the claim is true! Think about it. People get arrested for simple accusations all the time before facts are ever sorted out. Them not even arresting him is called a CLUE!

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

tldr this thread

high school girl lies about her age, gets intoxicated and consents to violent group sex in efforts to extort NFL punter

a guy who's going to make 700k this year. One wonders why she wouldn't just target a google engineer at a local coffee shop with a net worth 5x that amount.

2 minutes ago, StHustle said:

a year later and zero arrests or charges brought. Police only refrain from making an arrest with there is sufficient doubt the claim is true! Think about it. People get arrested for simple accusations all the time before facts are ever sorted out. Them not even arresting him is called a CLUE!

No one got arrested at Penn State either. I guess that didn't happen according to your logic. There's already talk of the university covering this up.

• Eyeroll 1

The fact that you don't says a lot more. Guilty or innocent he's a distraction for a team that can't afford one - that's reason enough to cut him.

You simply can’t give people power like that. Allow them to make accusations that effect someone’s complete livelihood to where they get cut by the team who drafted them because you wanna wait to go public until after they’ve earned their job. That opens the door for all sorts of extortion and blackmail. You’re basically saying ***** facts and allow accusations to permanently affect peoples lives before facts come out. And yes being cut by the team that drafted you for this would be a permanent stain on his rep. How about not being so Such short sighted and make decisions based on FACT and not heresay.

I was involved in an event with Josh Allen a few years back. If I came out and said he touched me in private places and can prove we were in a room alone together and he even admits to such…should he be cut to avoid the distraction?? Stop being so simple minded!

• Haha (+1) 1

a guy who's going to make 700k this year. One wonders why she wouldn't just target a google engineer at a local coffee shop with a net worth 5x that amount.

No one got arrested at Penn State either. I guess that didn't happen according to your logic. There's already talk of the university covering this up.

Why did they come to Bills on 7/31 and then wait over 3 weeks to file? Just doesn't add up? There's other people on the complaint... Why did they talk to Bills?

14 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Why is that relevant? The criminal and civil trial, along with his employment by the Bills are completely unrelated. Why do you keep avoiding my question about OJ?

The way I see this is Araiza is not OJ. OJ’s criminal trial preceded his civil trial, whereas Ariaza has not (yet) been criminally charged, but instead is facing a civil suit. You are entitled to your own prejudices on guilt or innocence, but it is rational to withhold judgment. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, StHustle said:

You simply can’t give people power like that. Allow them to make accusations that effect someone’s complete livelihood to where they get cut by the team who drafted them because you wanna wait to go public until after they’ve earned their job. That opens the door for all sorts of extortion and blackmail. You’re basically saying ***** facts and allow accusations to permanently affect peoples lives before facts come out. And yes being cut by the team that drafted you for this would be a permanent stain on his rep. How about not being so Such short sighted and make decisions based on FACT and not heresay.

I was involved in an event with Josh Allen a few years back. If I came out and said he touched me in private places and can prove we were in a room alone together and he even admits to such…should he be cut to avoid the distraction?? Stop being so simple minded!

Sure you can, we do it every single day. People get fired for FAR less than bringing national shame to an organization.

If Josh Allen was a rookie 6th round punter with one punt under his belt in a pre-season game, then yes absolutely throw him to the curb too.

1 minute ago, Dr.Sack said:

The way I see this is Araiza is not OJ. OJ’s criminal trial preceded his civil trial, whereas Ariaza has not (yet) been criminally charged, but instead is facing a civil suit. You are entitled to your own prejudices on guilt or innocence, but it is rational to withhold judgment. 

No one said he was. Alpha however was indicating that anything besides a conviction of a crime was insufficient grounds for termination. I'm making the point that a court doesn't determine who is guilty or innocent - just what can be proven at that time and place.

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

And there's other people on the complaint,  CIVIL complaint... Burden of proof way lower than criminal complaint. 

If they cut him, they cut him... But if they don't,  then he's not a distraction.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Sure you can, we do it every single day. People get fired for FAR less than bringing national shame to an organization.

If Josh Allen was a rookie 6th round punter with one punt under his belt in a pre-season game, then yes absolutely throw him to the curb too.

National shame? The Bills are now guilty too, as is their rookie punter who has yet to be criminally charged? 

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

One punt that was 17 yards short of the longest punt in history.  AND the longest punt in history was muffed and bounced 30 yards. 😆 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

2 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I.  Can't. Even.

There's Some Schitt going down in this thread now.

"Would you let OJ babysit for you because he wasn't convicted?" (WTF Bull, I don't choose babysitters based on "absence of criminal conviction" - name checks out)

and now

"What if I said Josh Allen touched me in private places?" (WTF StHustle, unless you're under the age of consent wherever you were, or were drunk and incapacitated, who cares?  Have you seen Spencer Brown and the OL they're touching their teammates on the junk after stud plays)

• Haha (+1) 2