Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

57 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yes. 

Explain to me why children need to read about blowjobs and various sexual acts..

I’ll wait. 

However, I don’t even care about your disingenuous arguments anymore.  I’ve never been a Bush Republican.  

Im done playing games with you degenerates.  

Use power to crush your enemies.  The left has been doing it.   It’s time for conservatives to do the same. 

If you believe in what DeSantis is doing with respect to Disney, then you aren’t a conservative.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Chris farley said:

IF you 100% agree with mega corporations, you're a modern DEM.

You’re free to disagree with a business.  That’s capitalism.  You just don’t (try to) use the levers of government to harm the business because of that differing viewpoint.  That is NOT conservative.  

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

You’re free to disagree with a business.  That’s capitalism.  You just don’t (try to) use the levers of government to harm the business because of that differing viewpoint.  That is NOT conservative.  

He’s removing special privileges Disney has in relation to other companies.  

He’s not taking away what is provided to every other company. 

They decided they want to have a say in Florida politics, against the will of the people… he has every right to remove the advantageous privilege they had over everyone else. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Westside said:

Biden just pardoned his son. That ok with you?

I don't give a *****.  Some people are born with silver spoon in hand and that's the way it's always been.  I'm genuinely curious if a sitting president can pardon himself.

This is what the actual transcript is that has all the lemmings here excited.

LOL.  😆

From "Exclusive: CNN obtains the tape of Trump’s 2021 conversation about classified documents" (CNN).

“This was done by the military and given to me,” Trump continues, before noting that the document remained classified.

“See as president I could have declassified it,” Trump says. “Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.”

“Now we have a problem,” his staffer responds.

“Isn’t that interesting,” Trump says.

While that’s the last line included in the indictment, the audio recording obtained by CNN includes several additional lines from the conversation:

Trump: “It’s so cool. I mean, it’s so, look, her and I, and you probably almost didn’t believe me, but now you believe me.”

Writer: “No, I believed you.”

Trump: “It’s incredible, right?”

Writer: “No, they never met a war they didn’t want.”

Trump: “Hey, bring some, uh, bring some Cokes in please.” 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/26/politics/trump-classified-documents-audio

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

Yes. 

Explain to me why children need to read about blowjobs and various sexual acts..

I’ll wait. 

However, I don’t even care about your disingenuous arguments anymore.  I’ve never been a Bush Republican.  

Im done playing games with you degenerates.  

Use power to crush your enemies.  The left has been doing it.   It’s time for conservatives to do the same. 

You can certainly try, however you’ll find yourself outnumbered as you have been since the 1960s.

5 hours ago, Westside said:

Groomer says what?

I imagine you sitting at your computer, all disheveled, red in the face, pounding out the same message over and over in between glugs of Rolling Rock. Sad!

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You can certainly try, however you’ll find yourself outnumbered as you have been since the 1960s.

Believe it or not, but most people don’t believe in sexualizing children and allowing them to mutilate their bodies at a young age. 

These issues, should you continue to push them, will flip the script .. as we currently see social conservatism on the rise and R’s making gains with Hispanics and Muslims. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't give a *****.  Some people are born with silver spoon in hand and that's the way it's always been.  I'm genuinely curious if a sitting president can pardon himself.

I bet you'd give a ***** if Trump did that forv his son iwhen he was president. L'd bet you'd give a lot of ***** then. Since it's your guy, you don't care. 

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I imagine you sitting at your computer, all disheveled, red in the face, pounding out the same message over and over in between glugs of Rolling Rock. Sad!

I bet you get your rocks off watching CP. Probably at your computer turning Japanese and sweating your big fat ass off. 

30 minutes ago, Westside said:

I bet you'd give a ***** if Trump did that forv his son iwhen he was president. L'd bet you'd give a lot of ***** then. Since it's your guy, you don't care. 

I wouldn't care either way and Biden is far from my guy.  I'd vote for a ham sandwich over Trump or Biden at this point.  We deserve better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Believe it or not, but most people don’t believe in sexualizing children and allowing them to mutilate their bodies at a young age. 

These issues, should you continue to push them, will flip the script .. as we currently see social conservatism on the rise and R’s making gains with Hispanics and Muslims. 

Satanic Panic 2.0, all to keep you docile and unquestioning. 

• Agree 1

Report: Iran Memo Discussed in Leaked Trump Audio NOT Part of Classified Documents Charges

By Bob Hoge 

4b6cab97-c769-4377-8866-e86470f05b96-860

As reported Monday night, CNN released leaked audio that the network claims is a recording of former President Donald Trump discussing a secret document in his possession that concerned a potential attack on Iran. Some thought that the recording, which had been mentioned in Special Counsel Jack Smith’s indictment, could be a key part of the case and that it might be extremely damning for Trump.

But CBS is reporting Tuesday evening that the Iran memo is not even one of the classified documents that the former president is being charged with unlawfully retaining:

Smith’s 37-count indictment against Trump includes 31 charges of willfully retaining national defense information. It generally outlines each of the 31 classified records that prosecutors allege Trump illegally kept, without naming the exact subject matter. The Iran memo is not part of the list of the 31 records in the indictment, the source said.

Throughout the years-long federal investigation into Trump’s White House records, investigators have collected more than 300 documents with classified markings on them — including 103 seized during the execution of a search warrant at Trump’s Florida residence last year.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/06/27/report-iran-memo-discussed-in-leaked-trump-audio-not-part-of-classified-documents-charges-n768336

• Like (+1) 1