Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

30 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Explaining reality to people whose brains have rotted out sometimes involves them attacking you. But at the end of the day, they’re still the ones spending all of their time in an online circlejerk of conspiracies because nobody wants to talk to them in the real world. 

Enjoy whatever joy being a troll online gets you. Sorry if your home life sucks. 

I really honestly think there is more conspiracy mongering now than I've ever seen in this forum before.   Even those that used to have semi intelligent convos at times are lost in fantasy land.

Conspiracies used to be fun.  Now they are banal.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/27/2023 at 10:46 AM, SCBills said:

He’s removing special privileges Disney has in relation to other companies.  

He’s not taking away what is provided to every other company. 

They decided they want to have a say in Florida politics, against the will of the people… he has every right to remove the advantageous privilege they had over everyone else. 

yes, but it's not like bud light losing 25% market share.  Disney can build and invest elsewhere.  Bud light can rebuild brand.  This is not good for the state.  I'll bet the other parks get perks.  They're going to be looking for more or at least as many.  I don't see the appeal of Fla anyway.  too damn hot to play golf or do much outside most of the time imo.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Explaining reality to people whose brains have rotted out sometimes involves them attacking you. But at the end of the day, they’re still the ones spending all of their time in an online circlejerk of conspiracies because nobody wants to talk to them in the real world. 

Enjoy whatever joy being a troll online gets you. Sorry if your home life sucks. 

Lighten up Dude. If you are incapable of coming on here and having some fun, then it's your life that sucks, not mine. 

There is no way that ANY of you on here are going to solve ANY of the world's problems.  If you haven't figured this out by now, it is a real shame.

As for me, I'm sitting on Malibu Beach today. Thanks for asking. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Lighten up Dude. If you are incapable of coming on here and having some fun, then it's your life that sucks, not mine. 

There is no way that ANY of you on here are going to solve ANY of the world's problems.  If you haven't figured this out by now, it is a real shame.

The weird thing is here is that Chi implies that he isn't simply trolling for his own side like many others. 

45 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I really honestly think there is more conspiracy mongering now than I've ever seen in this forum before.   Even those that used to have semi intelligent convos at times are lost in fantasy land.

Conspiracies used to be fun.  Now they are banal.  

You mean like Russian collusion?  Yeah, real fun... :rolleyes:

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

The weird thing is here is that Chi implies that he isn't simply trolling for his own side like many others. 

And apparently he/she gets all of his/her information from his deeply buried "inside sources" and not from the news media. Proving yet again why he is in fact the New King! 

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Come on Doc....don't ya know....FOLLOW THE SCIENCE! 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

And apparently he/she gets all of his/her information from his deeply buried "inside sources" and not from the news media. Proving yet again why he is in fact the New King! 

It's most amazing how any wrongdoing on the left can be handwaived away with a "they aren't wrong, evil or incorrect, buy merely incompetent or bad at messaging".

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

It's most amazing how any wrongdoing on the left can be handwaived away with a "they aren't wrong, evil or incorrect, buy merely incompetent or bad at messaging".

Or better yet, to quote Mrs Clinton, excused away with the tried and true.... "We've been over this already." 😂

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I don’t understand your insistence on being loudly and proudly wrong when it’s already been explained to you. 

It is not a talking point for Trump's defense team, or even a talking point for lawyers or those who've reasonably looked into the law as it pertains to this case.

It is a talking point for partisan supporters who are looking for any basis to yell UNFAIR! Regardless of the merits of the talking point. 

Really, do you think this type of person reads beyond tweets from Julie Kelly or articles from right-wing media?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah it's a conspiracy theory even though Trump and Co consistently lied.  We never even met with Russians became we met with them legally, once caught.  Some day you'll regret sticking up for these fools.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Posting on a football msg board.   Yeah your loads of fun I'm sure.

26 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah it's a conspiracy theory even though Trump and Co consistently lied.  We never even met with Russians became we met with them legally, once caught.  Some day you'll regret sticking up for these fools.

No, it’s a conspiracy theory because it was.  Again, the conspiracy theory did far more damage than real Russian collusion ever could. 

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, it’s a conspiracy theory because it was.  Again, the conspiracy theory did far more damage than real Russian collusion ever could. 

So the Dems should share internal polling data with China so China’s hacking agency utilize it to target influence campaigns? You’d be totally fine with that?

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But you don't understand,

THERE ARE TAPES !

LOL.

I mean, you clearly don’t understand how the law, facts, or reality works. 

The tape is likely admissible under an exception of Rule 404(b).

Also, your buddy Julie Kelly should probably go to law school so she might stop being wrong so often. 

53 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So the Dems should share internal polling data with China so China’s hacking agency utilize it to target influence campaigns? You’d be totally fine with that?

No and Manafort was fired. 

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

No and Manafort was fired. 

He resigned, not fired. 

Would you be ok if Chelsea Clinton had met with Chinese spies because they claimed that the Chinese government, in support of her mother, was offering damaging info on Trump?

Edited by ChiGoose

27 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

He resigned, not fired. 

Would you be ok if Chelsea Clinton had met with Chinese spies because they claimed that the Chinese government, in support of her mother, was offering damaging info on Trump?

He resigned because he was going to be fired.

And change a few names in your second sentence and it sounds exactly like the Steele Dossier.  Except instead of getting nothing...

Edited by Doc

1 minute ago, Doc said:

He resigned because he was going to be fired.

And change a few names in your second sentence and it sounds exactly like the Steele Dossier.  Except instead of getting nothing from the meeting...

I don’t know how many times it needs to be said, but for the nth time:

The Steele Dossier was a raw intelligence document. The way that’s supposed to work is that they collect all the information and stories they can and then vet them for accuracy. The dossier had not been vetted and should never have been made public because people didn’t realize what it was and instead took the claims as verified facts. However, it was not the basis for the Russia investigation (as confirmed by the Durham Investigation), was buried by the Clinton campaign, rejected by the FBI, and only came to light because Steele got it to John McCain’s team.

But the facts can be really hard for people when it doesn’t match their feelings.  

15 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I don’t know how many times it needs to be said, but for the nth time:

The Steele Dossier was a raw intelligence document. The way that’s supposed to work is that they collect all the information and stories they can and then vet them for accuracy. The dossier had not been vetted and should never have been made public because people didn’t realize what it was and instead took the claims as verified facts. However, it was not the basis for the Russia investigation (as confirmed by the Durham Investigation), was buried by the Clinton campaign, rejected by the FBI, and only came to light because Steele got it to John McCain’s team.

But the facts can be really hard for people when it doesn’t match their feelings.  

It was a piece of garbage made up of Russian spies' lies told to a disgraced former British spy.  And somehow word got out so the damage was done and no one cared whether the stuff inside was bogus or not.  But hey, taking a meeting set up by the same perps of the Steele Dossier and getting no info is far worse, right?  :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

It was a piece of garbage made up of Russian spies' lies told to a disgraced former British spy.  And somehow word got out so the damage was done and no one cared whether the stuff inside was bogus or not.  But hey, taking a meeting set up by the same perps of the Steele Dossier and getting no info is far worse, right?  :rolleyes:

We know how the dossier got out. 

If you can’t see the difference between:

1. A campaign hiring an oppo team and then rejecting their findings only for the oppo team to make them public later; and

2. A campaign eagerly and willingly meeting with agents of a hostile foreign power to obtain oppo

Well then, I guess I would just have to question your skills of comprehension.