Von Miller on Pat McAfee Show - Josh’s hype man and more OBJ smoke

YoloinOhio

Tre tears a lot in November and we are looking at mid season for a return.  People wonder how long it will take him to return to form.  OBJ tears back in Feb and there seems to be a perception he will be ready about the same time as Tre and have no affects. 

I do understand no two injuries are the same but people don’t seem to be considering the affects of OBJs injury at all.  It is very possible he won’t return to form until next season.  We will use significant cap to sign him while he is recovering?  I don’t get it 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, mannc said:

Anyone else tired of hearing about OBJ?  He's old and coming off a major injury and he's clearly a "me-first" guy.  I almost think it's disrespectful for Von Miller to keep yapping about him. 

He’s a year older than Diggs.  4 years younger than Von.  

We’ve built a championship roster.  Adding vet upgrades on the cheap are what smart teams do.  We should sign him at some point imo.  He makes us better.

that said, I think the rams are going to sign him.  They’ll be desperate and would want to lose out to buffalo yet again

55 minutes ago, mannc said:

Anyone else tired of hearing about OBJ?  He's old and coming off a major injury and he's clearly a "me-first" guy.  I almost think it's disrespectful for Von Miller to keep yapping about him. 

He either wants to be a Bill or he doesn’t. If he is wishy washy let him rot on some crappy big city team.

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He’s a year older than Diggs.  4 years younger than Von.  

We’ve built a championship roster.  Adding vet upgrades on the cheap are what smart teams do.  We should sign him at some point imo.  He makes us better.

that said, I think the rams are going to sign him.  They’ll be desperate and would want to lose out to buffalo yet again

Where's he going to play?  He's not better than Davis or Diggs and he's coming off a major injury. And he'll cause all kinds of trouble if he doesn't get playing time and/or sufficient targets.  No thanks.

2 minutes ago, 716er said:

He either wants to be a Bill or he doesn’t. If he is wishy washy let him rot on some crappy big city team.

I have a feeling it's the Bills who are wishy washy on OBJ--as they should be.

5 minutes ago, mannc said:

Where's he going to play?  He's not better than Davis or Diggs and he's coming off a major injury. And he'll cause all kinds of trouble if he doesn't get playing time and/or sufficient targets.  No thanks.

He’s great depth.   It’s a long season qnd injuries happen. He can be of use, I have no doubt.  

2 hours ago, mannc said:

Read last night Diggs only played around half the snaps.  Maybe that was due to temps or maybe they feel best to keep him fresh.  Now put a guy like OBJ in his place or have 3 wide, Davis, Diggs and OBJ.  How many teams have 3 boundry CB's to cover them? On occasion instead of either a TE or RB have OBJ as the4th WR.  There's many options

5 hours ago, mannc said:

Like I said, another WR I would like to see the Bills bring in for a tryout is Desean Jackson. He had Tyreek Hill speed. Could see Josh unleashing some bombs to him. #1 is still available too. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.