Impact of Dobbs and Abortion Laws

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I just saw that you understand me I am definitely not for abortion on demand just some thing reasonable

I also think there should be a limit on the amount of abortions that you can have I believe that all surgeries are bad even though some are necessary I hate them.

There should be some number I don’t know what that number should be where doctors just say OK if you’re not going to have your kids, then it’s time to get your tubes tied

I agree it's about the timing. 

But the left and it's PACs are pushing for it to be on demand.  They aggressively attack any thing to do with limits 

🤣

WASHINGTON — Republican strategists are exploring a shift away from “pro-life” messaging on abortion after consistent Election Day losses for the GOP when reproductive rights were on the ballot.

At a closed-door meeting of Senate Republicans this week, the head of a super PAC closely aligned with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., presented poll results that suggested voters are reacting differently to commonly used terms like “pro-life” and “pro-choice” in the wake of last year’s Supreme Court decision that overturned Roe v. Wade, said several senators who were in the room.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/republicans-try-find-new-term-life-stave-electoral-losses-rcna103924

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

🤣

WASHINGTON — Republican strategists are exploring a shift away from “pro-life” messaging on abortion after consistent Election Day losses for the GOP when reproductive rights were on the ballot.

At a closed-door meeting of Senate Republicans this week, the head of a super PAC closely aligned with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., presented poll results that suggested voters are reacting differently to commonly used terms like “pro-life” and “pro-choice” in the wake of last year’s Supreme Court decision that overturned Roe v. Wade, said several senators who were in the room.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/republicans-try-find-new-term-life-stave-electoral-losses-rcna103924

When Mike Pence says he's OK with a 15-week limit...

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/15/2023 at 10:58 AM, Doc said:

When Mike Pence says he's OK with a 15-week limit...

I think 15 weeks is ridiculous. Just like on demand is ridiculous.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

She was right.

On this year she was

I’m not a big Hillary Clinton fan. There are some things that she has done that. I do not agree with at all but on this she was spot on.

• Eyeroll 1

On 9/17/2023 at 3:06 AM, John from Riverside said:

I’m not a big Hillary Clinton fan. There are some things that she has done that. I do not agree with at all but on this she was spot on.

RBG knew that row was shaky. 

On 9/17/2023 at 3:06 AM, John from Riverside said:

I think 15 weeks is ridiculous. Just like on demand is ridiculous

on par with the EU, that people constantly reference.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Now who would be dumb enough to believe this tweet from AmericanBridge.org.

The one that takes Gov. Abbot's statement about using border barriers to halt/slow down illegal immigrants and the (FAKE) apply it to abortion.

Why that would be Billstime.

Ask yourself why the clip was cut down to those 13 seconds (2 sentences).

You know the answer.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The one that takes Gov. Abbot's statement about using border barriers to halt/slow down illegal immigrants and the (FAKE) apply it to abortion.

You know the answer.

Someone dumb enough to buy one...

• Like (+1) 2

Planned Parenthood is Helping Teenagers Transition After a 30 Minute Consult.

Parents and Doctors are Sounding the Alarm.

The abortion provider is wading into transgender care, doling out prescriptions for estrogen and testosterone, including to special needs kids.

Planned-Parenthood-scaled-e1625174896293

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/planned-parenthood-is-helping-teenagers-transition-after-a-30-minute-consult-parents-and-doctors-are-sounding-the-alarm/

• Angry 1

On 9/30/2023 at 6:44 PM, B-Man said:

You know the answer.

Says the guy who spews garbage from REDSTATE - lmao

Meanwhile - Did Abbott say that?  

Why yes - yes he did:

image.thumb.jpeg.00a8095d78281c37fe84304c6f258561.jpeg

And guess, Bonnie - this is not the first time he mentioned it:

And last - Abbott wanting to build a wall between TWO US states isn’t enough and doesn’t even fn phase you -  the tweet was inferring other impacts of said wall. And we all know abortion will sink any chance chance you freaks have in 2024.

JFC you try so hard.

• Eyeroll 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

Planned Parenthood is Helping Teenagers Transition After a 30 Minute Consult.

Parents and Doctors are Sounding the Alarm.

The abortion provider is wading into transgender care, doling out prescriptions for estrogen and testosterone, including to special needs kids.

Planned-Parenthood-scaled-e1625174896293

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/planned-parenthood-is-helping-teenagers-transition-after-a-30-minute-consult-parents-and-doctors-are-sounding-the-alarm/

💰  💰  💰😲 

Dumbass liberals eat this up. They don’t have a clue they are being goaded into advocating to bolster business.

just scroll through the thread and count the total ***** morons used by propagandists because they are too stupid to recognize they are being manipulated like soft wet clay. 

too many dumb people 

• Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Planned Parenthood Uses Aftermath Of Hamas Attack To Fundraise For Its Own Killing Operations

BY: Evita Duffy-Alfonso

The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) reported last week that its Palestinian Family Planning and Protection Association (PFPPA) building in Gaza was demolished by an Israeli airstrike. In response, IPPF came out with a fundraising request. That’s right, baby-killing Planned Parenthood is shamelessly using unspeakable human suffering and death occurring in Gaza and Israel to unironically raise money. 

https://hotair.com/headlines/2023/10/16/of-course-planned-parenthood-fundraises-off-hamas-slaughter-of-babies-n585359

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Planned Parenthood Uses Aftermath Of Hamas Attack To Fundraise For Its Own Killing Operations

BY: Evita Duffy-Alfonso

The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) reported last week that its Palestinian Family Planning and Protection Association (PFPPA) building in Gaza was demolished by an Israeli airstrike. In response, IPPF came out with a fundraising request. That’s right, baby-killing Planned Parenthood is shamelessly using unspeakable human suffering and death occurring in Gaza and Israel to unironically raise money. 

https://hotair.com/headlines/2023/10/16/of-course-planned-parenthood-fundraises-off-hamas-slaughter-of-babies-n585359

You’re kidding, right?

You really should sit this one out:

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re kidding, right?

You really should sit this one out:

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sad.

I post about planned Parenthood fundraising to kill babies in Gaza and bills times immediate response is to post about Trump fundraising as some type of sick comparison.

• Agree 1

On 9/30/2023 at 3:44 PM, B-Man said:

You know the answer.

B man I really wouldn’t go there if I was you

I have seen you post daily on ***** that is not true from needless to say, not very reputable sites

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Eyeroll 1

Georgia State Supreme Court Allows LIFE Act to Stand

It’s an encouraging day for supporters of life in the Peach State. The Georgia Supreme Court has ruled that the state’s fetal heartbeat law, known as the LIFE Act, is legal, which means that it will stay on the books.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/chris-queen/2023/10/24/breaking-georgia-state-supreme-court-allows-life-act-to-stand-n1737463

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This, too, will backfire on the American Taliban.

It begins with restricting women's reproductive rights. Next, birth control and healthcare. 

So much wining.

Just call it what it is - ABORTION.  Is "abortion" a bad word for you?  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don't care WTF you call it.

ABORTION (happy?) will seal your fate in 2024.

No amount of you and your buddies pushing abortion will overcome the mess Biden and his buddies have created.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Irv said:

No amount of you and your buddies pushing abortion will overcome the mess Biden and his buddies have created.  

Oh, ok. Abortion has been on the ballot in seven states since June 2022 and in each instance, anti-abortion groups have lost.

What's going on in these red states - fighting for ABORTION rights?

What happened in Wisconsin where the liberal judge won the election in September - flipping the court? And why are MAGA nutters trying to impeach the judge who won?

Keep trying, Irv.  It's cute.

29 minutes ago, Irv said:

Dems' 2024 slogan "The country is in the shitter but hey, you can still abort your baby until the moment after birth!"

• Awesome! (+1) 2