Enjoy this team

Buffalo716

Just take it all in and see how far the bills have came  

From the drought to having the consistency of beane and McDermott 

And how they followed their plan from A to z 

Enjoy Josh Allen, the best football player in the world... Not only is he the best football player.. he plays the most important position

There's something special brewing in Buffalo

And We're all here to have a front row seat 

I'm a BILLIEVER

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

What took you so long. 

I’ve been here over a year 

Welcome aboard latecomer 

I don't think making a post about enjoying this team means I'm a latecomer lol  

People were complaining about not winning the super bowl last year when we should have according to them

People weren't even willing to enjoy the great season last year 

It's a game.. enjoy having a good team.. enjoy having the most electric player in the NFL 

You seen threads after a loss? 

It's about enjoying the ride

• Like (+1) 2

Its great to head into a season with realistic championship expectations…

There was a 20 year period where this wasn’t the case if you were being honest…

Also to watch a player of Allen’s skills wearing the helmet with the buffalo .he probably hasn’t even peaked yet..

Still … it’s hard to win the whole thing…even if you got the best team..

I still think last year was a lost opportunity… but I think I’m finally just about over it..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

People were complaining about not winning the super bowl last year when we should have according to them

It's a game.. enjoy having a good team.. enjoy having the most electric player in the NFL 

I am with you 100%. I was over the KC game by midweek. Now if Josh retired without a SB I will be sad but he is the most exciting player since Michael Vick to play QB and he is a better passer 

It is funny, I have always loved the Bills the same amount - a ton.  For too many years to report.  So it may seem crazy, but I have enjoyed all the years a lot, even when we were horrible.  One just had to look harder for silver linings (often finding false ones).  And now with Josh or at Kelly's peak, there was this added pressure that if we don't win the season was not worthwhile.  Ha!  I remember plenty of times 9-7 looked like a steak sandwich.  So yes, I love and really enjoy this team, and more so maybe than any other.  But I have loved them all, in a maximal kind of way, so the incremental love for these Bills is not as great as I would expect.  They are all like my children, and I have to love the goofy kid just as much as the squared-away scholar athlete.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This team is possibly the most talented they have ever had. One super underrated move they have really gone after this year is offensive line depth. The players they are bringing in are EXPERIENCED and VERSATILE. So many backups have a lot of starting experience. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I feel ya, 716.  As I've gotten older, I've learned to enjoy the moment without fretting too much about the end goal (i.e., I'm not a "Super Bowl or bust" guy).  This is a damn good team made up of seemingly damn fine men.  I think we're in for a lot of fun this season.  Can't wait for kickoff. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Lol, would not surprise me if it is/was some that seemed that way about last season. I'm not sure how one couldn't have enjoyed it though, 

I'm sure the flock of posters saying "unless they win it all, it doesn't matter" will show up soon enough to piss in this thread. 

It's like saying "the movie didn't end how I wanted it to so it was a bad movie".

How people go through life not enjoying anything unless it ends exactly how they want it is baffling to me. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

I'm sure the flock of posters saying "unless they win it all, it doesn't matter" will show up soon enough to piss in this thread. 

It's like saying "the movie didn't end how I wanted it to so it was a bad movie".

How people go through life not enjoying anything unless it ends exactly how they want it is baffling to me. 

Unless they win it all, it doesn't matter.

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.