Monkeypox Protocols 2022

CDC raises monkeypox alert to level 2, recommends masks during travel

The CDC warns that the disease has been most prevalent among 'men who have sex with men

The CDC raised its alert level for monkeypox to level 2 on Monday, recommending that travelers wear masks, among other health measures.

While not on the level of COVID-19, monkeypox has spread across the globe out of Africa since March. Monkeypox symptoms begin as relatively flu-like but soon expand to the swelling of lymph nodes and a rash across the body and face. Ultimately, painful lesions form on rash areas, leaving severe scarring.

"Cases of monkeypox have been reported in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and Australia," the CDC wrote in its alert.

"Some cases were reported among men who have sex with men. Some cases were also reported in people who live in the same household as an infected person," it added.

As of June 3, there have been 21 recorded monkeypox cases in the U.S. connected to the current outbreak, according to the CDC.

"What's likely happened is an endemic infectious disease from Africa found its way into a social and sexual network and then was greatly aided by major amplification events, like raves in Belgium, to disseminate around the world," Adalja told NBC News.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-monkeypox-alert-level-2-recommends-masks-travel

We're all in this together!  

15 days!

President CDC has spoken!

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

I been stocking up on toilet paper for the upcoming monkeypox. Got 3000 rolls at BJ's yesterday 

If anyone need more you can have mine seeing I don’t need it.  I haven’t given a s**t in quite some time. 😏

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Sometimes I wonder if the recommend to wear a mask and wash your hand because they are simply a hollow expensive bureaucratic organization  with no real value to offer other than perpetuating their own existence. 

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

If anyone need more you can have mine seeing I don’t need it.  I haven’t given a s**t in quite some time. 😏

Prune juice 

• Like (+1) 1

I think this less likely to go the COVID direction and more in the AIDS direction.

Since monkeypox appears to discriminate towards alphabetsexuals, we'll pour in billions of dollars in finding a way for such folks to sodomize each other indiscriminately with zero effect on their life expectancy. 

Edited by LeviF
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, LeviF said:

I think this less likely to go the COVID direction and more in the AIDS direction.

Since monkeypox appears to discriminate towards alphabetsexuals, we'll pour in billions of dollars in finding a way for such folks to sodomize each other indiscriminately with zero effect on their life expectancy. 

I mean it doesn't, if it spreads in a similar manner and has ended up in that community it might seem that way like it did with AIDS, but it'd spread the same in any other community.

• Disagree 1

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Omg ... hahahahahaha

Screenshot_20220708-201650_One UI Home.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/08/health/monkeypox-vaccine-treatment.html

In San Francisco, B, a 43-year-old medical writer who asked that his name be withheld for privacy reasons, found himself shivering uncontrollably with a high fever on June 14, eight days after he had multiple sexual encounters at a bathhouse in Chicago.

When a blister appeared on B’s wrist on Friday afternoon, he suspected monkeypox. But his health care provider said the city’s health department would not be able to pick up his sample till Tuesday, June 21, after the Juneteenth holiday.

Lmaoooo

• 2 weeks later...

WHO triggers highest alert on monkeypox

The World Health Organization on Saturday declared the monkeypox outbreak, which has affected nearly 17,000 people in 74 countries, to be a global health emergency — the highest alarm it can sound.

“I have decided that the global monkeypox outbreak represents a public health emergency of international concern,” WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said at a press conference.

He said a committee of experts who met on Thursday was unable to reach a consensus, so it fell to him to decide whether to trigger the highest alert possible.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/who-to-say-if-it-will-trigger-highest-alert-on-monkeypox/

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

WHO triggers highest alert on monkeypox

The World Health Organization on Saturday declared the monkeypox outbreak, which has affected nearly 17,000 people in 74 countries, to be a global health emergency — the highest alarm it can sound.

“I have decided that the global monkeypox outbreak represents a public health emergency of international concern,” WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said at a press conference.

He said a committee of experts who met on Thursday was unable to reach a consensus, so it fell to him to decide whether to trigger the highest alert possible.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/who-to-say-if-it-will-trigger-highest-alert-on-monkeypox/

Cracking Up Lol GIF

I can see the cause for alarm.

Thats nearly one in every 496,000 on earth.

We're doomed !

EDIT: 

My mistake.

It's one in every 4.96 MILLION.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Thanks Trump

Bingo - if it weren't for the cult absolutely politicizing public health things might be different today...

But no ... just look at your contributions here on this topic alone.

Idiots

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bingo - if it weren't for the cult absolutely politicizing public health things might be different today...

Idiots

Yes, the cult is responsible for politicizing this public health issue.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/06/12/monkeypox-warning-gay-men/

Officials there faced a dilemma. They wanted to warn men who have sex with men that they were at higher risk for exposure to the virus. But they feared unintended consequences: heterosexual people assuming they’re not susceptible, closeted men in a heavily Mormon community avoiding care so they’re not seen as gay, and critics exploiting the infections to sow bigotry.

It’s not just Utah officials who are struggling to find the right message. As the United States confronts its largest-ever monkeypox outbreak, with nearly 50 probable cases, public health authorities navigate a delicate but familiar balancing act. In the 17 U.S. cases in which the sexual behavior of the patient is known, all but one involve men who have sex with men, mirroring trends in Europe. It’s something never recognized before in outbreaks of the virus.

G-d forbid we tell people to knock off the buggery for a few months.

7 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Yes, the cult is responsible for politicizing this public health issue.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/06/12/monkeypox-warning-gay-men/

G-d forbid we tell people to knock off the buggery for a few months.

Very much so...

But now in typical cult fashion - they are going to sugarcoat the cults reaction and response to COVID.

image.thumb.jpeg.6f8c4be2f566ed9c51040af0d6517b07.jpeg

How is the cult treating FAUCI these days?

Prosecute?

Strip salary?

Death?

Idiots

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Idiots

Says the member of the far left cult. 

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Very much so...

But now in typical cult fashion - they are going to sugarcoat the cults reaction and response to COVID.

Prosecute?

Strip salary?

Death?

Idiots

I say yes to all three. He was a main leader of the far left cult. He deserves all three!

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

Says the member of the far left cult. 

I say yes to all three. He was a main leader of the far left cult. He deserves all three!

thanks Westside2 for proving my point - you're the best.

Here is your participation trophy for the day:

image.thumb.jpeg.64f0416c864b31d018069f8f71468a7c.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Very much so...

Prosecute?

Strip salary?

Death?

Idiots

Come again?

maxresdefault.jpg

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/10/08/pence_to_harris_stop_playing_politics_with_peoples_lives_youre_undermining_confidence_in_a_vaccine.html

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Come again? Really bro?  Gtfoh

WHO (other than you cult freaks) would take ANY MEDICAL advice from someone who recommends injecting disinfectant and UV light to treat COVID and 'clean' the lungs?

Claim 1

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

Claim 2

"I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too... So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute - that's pretty powerful."

image.thumb.jpeg.9e472db9b362529fddc366486e85173d.jpeg

Yeah bro - sit this one out

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 6/6/2022 at 11:28 PM, Big Blitz said:

CDC raises monkeypox alert to level 2, recommends masks during travel

The CDC warns that the disease has been most prevalent among 'men who have sex with men

The CDC raised its alert level for monkeypox to level 2 on Monday, recommending that travelers wear masks, among other health measures.

While not on the level of COVID-19, monkeypox has spread across the globe out of Africa since March. Monkeypox symptoms begin as relatively flu-like but soon expand to the swelling of lymph nodes and a rash across the body and face. Ultimately, painful lesions form on rash areas, leaving severe scarring.

"Cases of monkeypox have been reported in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and Australia," the CDC wrote in its alert.

"Some cases were reported among men who have sex with men. Some cases were also reported in people who live in the same household as an infected person," it added.

As of June 3, there have been 21 recorded monkeypox cases in the U.S. connected to the current outbreak, according to the CDC.

"What's likely happened is an endemic infectious disease from Africa found its way into a social and sexual network and then was greatly aided by major amplification events, like raves in Belgium, to disseminate around the world," Adalja told NBC News.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-monkeypox-alert-level-2-recommends-masks-travel

We're all in this together!  

15 days!

President CDC has spoken!

Nervous?

On 6/6/2022 at 11:48 PM, B-Man said:
But toddlers must be forced to wear masks

Think of the children! 😲

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Come again? Really bro?  Gtfoh

WHO (other than you cult freaks) would take ANY MEDICAL advice from someone who recommends injecting disinfectant and UV light to treat COVID and 'clean' the lungs?

Claim 1

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

Claim 2

"I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too... So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute - that's pretty powerful."

image.thumb.jpeg.9e472db9b362529fddc366486e85173d.jpeg

Yeah bro - sit this one out

Nah.......but your party will be soon

BC7B1582-4B68-43B8-8EB1-FB52F520C3C6.thumb.png.bc8367524326f13586cd4812f841f949.png

Based on this data it appears that the demographic niche that is spreading monkeypox has more “close contact” with 0-9 year old children than they do 18-29 year old women. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

No!

It's a global health emergency!  Tedros himself decided!

The same people who gladly destroyed peoples livelihoods by forcing their businesses closed and forced children into months long lock downs won’t suggest a brief pause on homosexual orgies…. 

Our bureaucracy is an extremely expensive abject failure 

• Thank you (+1) 2