Is Gender Ideology a RELIGION built like a house of cards?

The slightest breeze (questioning) and the whole thing collapses in on itself...Is this why they demand that everyone MUST conform- to eliminate challenges to the orthodoxy?

”What is a woman?” is the easiest question to answer- as it should be...But members of this religious cult refuse to do so, seemingly, not because they don’t know the answer, but because they know that admitting it would destroy their whole ideology- or, at the very least, get them “excommunicated” from the Faith...

When truth becomes the enemy, it’s a good bet that big trouble is not far down the road...

How can people say they identify as something that they can’t even describe?  

And these cultists are now the doctors prescribing your family’s medical care, the teachers influencing your kids, and the politicians leading your country...

A civilization is not sustainable with this type of illogical reasoning imo...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• JaCrispy changed the title to Gender Ideology is a RELIGION built like a house of cards...

Yep, total cult. Big difference between embracing individuality (good) and promoting some pseudoscience babble that these cultists use to enrich themselves at the expense of confused children who become medical or surgical experiments. 

I mean I used to imagine I was Andre Reed as a kid playing football, should I have gotten surgical intervention to make me an elite NFL WR? 

• Like (+1) 2

i truly believe one day humanity will harness our greatest scientific minds to define this for us. one can only hope this breakthrough takes place on these mysterious beings soon because there are many that consider "women" nothing more then social constructs that can be pushed aside and appropriated until politically useful. 

Edited by Buffarukus

• JaCrispy changed the title to Is Gender Ideology a RELIGION built like a house of cards?
7 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

i truly believe one day humanity will harness our greatest scientific minds to define this for us. one can only hope this breakthrough takes place on these mysterious beings soon because there are many that consider "women" nothing more then social constructs that can be pushed aside and appropriated until politically useful. 

You see, I don’t even think that’s necessary...

The main issue, I see, with the Gender Ideolgues, is that they use feeling and emotion to describe what is a biological reality- what they want to be, rather than what they are...it does not make sense, scientifically, and this is likely why they can’t describe what a woman is imo, when it is so simple to everyone else...

When the first humans were on this Earth, and they made observations about their physical realty, they realized that two distinct types of humans, when joined together, created offspring...

At first, they were probably labeled something simple- like Person “A” and Person “B”, for example, just to acknowledge the biological difference...And it was very important to distinguish these two different types of humans, for obvious reason...If Person “A” joins with with another Person “A”, they create nothing, as is the case when a Person “B” joins with another Person “B”...These are scientific conclusions, not emotional or based on feelings...

Later on, early man likely came up with regular names to describe these two distinct humans- male and female...And it didn’t matter how they felt that day, or whether they liked to cook rather than hunt 😉...their biological make up distinguished them, and dictated what their purpose was in this reality- whether they were created to fertilize an egg, or whether they were created for the purpose of bearing children, regardless of if they chose to partake in those activities or not...

It’s really that simple...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Each person normally has one pair of sex chromosomes in each cell. The Y chromosome is present in males, who have one X and one Y chromosome, while females have two X chromosomes. Identifying genes on each chromosome is an active area of genetic research.

What is happening in someone's brain is still a big mystery.

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Each person normally has one pair of sex chromosomes in each cell. The Y chromosome is present in males, who have one X and one Y chromosome, while females have two X chromosomes. Identifying genes on each chromosome is an active area of genetic research.

What is happening in someone's brain is still a big mystery.

What’s happening inside your brain are called feelings. Just because you think you feel like what you think a woman feels like doesn’t make you a woman. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What’s happening inside your brain are called feelings. Just because you think you feel like what you think a woman feels like doesn’t make you a woman. 

What I think is these gender studies professionals are very smart people.  Because they've managed to take something that is completely useless and make it into a
"product" of no value they can actually make a decent living by producing through the creation of an entire "curriculum".  The gender identification racket.  Because what's happening in my brain when I see a dude in a dress with a set of balls is I think this guy is not a lady. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Is there a God to this religion? 

That’s actually a good question...

While not all religions have actual  deities, we might get a better understanding of the belief structure by understanding where the philosophy comes from...

Gender Ideology seems to be born out of a more broad ideology known as Postmodernism, which was founded in the mid 20th century, as an opposition to Modernism...

So,  if you think of a god in terms of the highest thing you are striving for, rather than an actual deity, in this case,  Postmodernism’s biggest belief is that there is no objective truth (the opposite thinking of the dominant religions of the world, as well as science)...

And it is that core belief that permeates over every aspect of our society today (and that’s why it has to tear down the institutions the country was built on)...

Postmodernism does not believe in hierarchies...it does not believe in the scientific method, the Enlightenment, or reason (this why when you try to debate these people with with science or facts, they don’t seem to understand)...it does not believe in a gender binary...Everything is relative...it basically opposes every aspect of human civilization up to this point...And this is just surface description of a much deeper belief system...

So, in a way, you could say that is the god of the Gender Ideologues, whether they realize it or not...Hope this helps a little...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Born this way? Researchers explore the science of gender identity   SCIENCE & SPACE August 3 ,2017

NEW YORK (Reuters) - While President Donald Trump has thrust transgender people back into the conflict between conservative and liberal values in the United States, geneticists are quietly working on a major research effort to unlock the secrets of gender identity.

A consortium of five research institutions in Europe and the United States, including Vanderbilt University Medical Center, George Washington University and Boston Children’s Hospital, is looking to the genome, a person’s complete set of DNA, for clues about whether transgender people are born that way.

Two decades of brain research have provided hints of a biological origin to being transgender, but no irrefutable conclusions.

Now scientists in the consortium have embarked on what they call the largest-ever study of its kind, searching for a genetic component to explain why people assigned one gender at birth so persistently identify as the other, often from very early childhood. (reut.rs/2w3Ozg9)

Researchers have extracted DNA from the blood samples of 10,000 people, 3,000 of them transgender and the rest non-transgender, or cisgender. The project is awaiting grant funding to begin the next phase: testing about 3 million markers, or variations, across the genome for all of the samples.

Knowing what variations transgender people have in common, and comparing those patterns to those of cisgender people in the study, may help investigators understand what role the genome plays in everyone’s gender identity.

“If the trait is strongly genetic, then people who identify as trans will share more of their genome, not because they are related in nuclear families but because they are more anciently related,” said Lea Davis, leader of the study and an assistant professor of medicine at the Vanderbilt Genetics Institute.

The search for the biological underpinnings is taking on new relevance as the battle for transgender rights plays out in the U.S. political arena.

Currently, the only way to determine whether people are transgender is for them to self-identify as such. While civil rights activists contend that should be sufficient, scientists have taken their search to the lab.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-lgbt-biology/born-this-way-researchers-explore-the-science-of-gender-identity-idUSKBN1AJ0F0

21 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

While not all religions have actual  deities, we might get a better understanding of the belief structure by understanding where the philosophy comes from...

Gender Ideology seems to be born out of a more broad ideology known as Postmodernism, which was founded in the mid 20th century, as an opposition to Modernism...

So,  if you think of a god in terms of the highest thing you are striving for, rather than an actual deity, in this case,  Postmodernism’s biggest belief is that there is no objective truth (the opposite thinking of the dominant religions of the world, as well as science)...

And it is that core belief that permeates over every aspect of our society today (and that’s why it has to tear down the institutions the country was built on)...

Postmodernism does not believe in hierarchies...it does not believe in the scientific method, the Enlightenment, or reason (this why when you try to debate these people with with science or facts, they don’t seem to understand)...it does not believe in a gender binary...Everything is relative...it basically opposes every aspect of human civilization up to this point...And this is just surface description of a much deeper belief system...

So, in a way, you could say that is the god of the Gender Ideologues, whether they realize it or not...Hope this helps a little...👍

They believe nothing is the truth? So how do you square that with them wanting acceptance? 

39 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

My assessment is I highly doubt any society or civilization left on its own that is committed to this ideology would survive.  I expect a subset of a society could exist inside a larger group only because their existence is subsidized and supported by the majority that is acting "rationally" and providing them with the necessary structure, social order, and goods and services for survival.  Which allows them time and resources to play around with all kinds of assorted delusions.  My guess is people committed to this ideology never had a "real" job and all this gobble goop is the purview of the intellectual class.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Just now, Tiberius said:

Do you have a quote from one of their leaders saying truth is not the truth? 

Yes...When Matt Walsh is interviewing the green haired pediatrician, she responds “Whose truth?” insinuating that there is no objective truth of what a woman is (even though the official definition is adult human female), but rather everyone has their own truth- their own definition of what a woman is....

And imo, civilization will not be able to sustain itself if people cannot agree on a basic understanding of reality...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Yes...When Matt Walsh is interviewing the green haired pediatrician, she responds “Whose truth?” insinuating that there is no objective truth of what a woman is (even though the official definition is adult human female), but rather everyone has their own truth- their own definition of what a woman is....

And imo, civilization will not be able to sustain itself if people cannot agree on a basic understanding of reality...

That doesn't mean all truth, sounds more like a difference of opinion, which is what our society is based on. You are literally saying because a person believes something different they don't believe there is no truth at all. 

I see transgender people are fighting to defend freedom in Ukraine while straight, Christian men and women are fighting to defend anti-democracy efforts here. They will be beaten, of course. Many are, ha ha, in jail right now 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That doesn't mean all truth, sounds more like a difference of opinion, which is what our society is based on. You are literally saying because a person believes something different they don't believe there is no truth at all. 

I see transgender people are fighting to defend freedom in Ukraine while straight, Christian men and women are fighting to defend anti-democracy efforts here. They will be beaten, of course. Many are, ha ha, in jail right now 

I didn’t say all truth...I said they don’t believe in objective truth- meaning these ideologues don’t believe in things you can actually measure scientifically, like women...👍

They believe everything is relative...

Edited by JaCrispy

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I didn’t say all truth...I said they don’t believe in objective truth- meaning these ideologues don’t believe in things you can actually measure scientifically, like women...👍

her·maph·ro·dite

/hərˈmafrədīt/

Learn to pronounce

noun

a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition.

20 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

How often are you inconvenienced by this gender religion in your day to day lives?  

Every time I meet someone, i have to navigate a minefield of pronouns and micro-aggressive dialogues to avoid possible offenses that neither one of us probably even care about, but might trigger a liberal nutjob nearby.

So I am inconvenienced constantly.

8 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Every time I meet someone, i have to navigate a minefield of pronouns and micro-aggressive dialogues to avoid possible offenses that neither one of us probably even care about, but might trigger a liberal nutjob nearby.

So you must really get how bad racism is then. People of color have to still deal with ignorant racist people all the time 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

her·maph·ro·dite

/hərˈmafrədīt/

Learn to pronounce

noun

a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition.

I am familiar with this...It is also known as intersex and is an abnormality that affects only 0.1% of the population according to webmd...but that is different than what we are talking about...

The discussion we are having is about healthy males and females being encouraged to explore changing sexes, based on their feelings, in collaboration with this new ideology that is being taught...They are told they can even switch back and forth from one gender to another whenever they feel like it...others are encouraged that they can be trans species...

My fear is that this is all part of a diabolical social experiment, in which innocent children are the guinea pigs- and that we have yet to see what the full repercussions will be on this younger generation...

24 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Wow, walking on egg shells and watching your back every minute of your life. 

What has happened when you have transgressed?

We have to come to the realization that the world as we knew it or as it was when we grew up in it not so very long ago is no longer that ! 

There is the fact that you can no longer look at anything and take it as it is or seems to be which is exactly i feel as the world wants it they would rather have a world with no moral guide lines no rules just to have it as a make it up as we go world which could very well be what the big reset is all about .

As i have explained to some you can take a standard bolt made for a standard screw & put a metric nut on it if you put enough force on it but that is not the way it was intended & that is no matter if you believe in god or if you don't .

We as a species were made male & female for a reason and although you can think of your self in a way that doesn't go along with what reality is & if you are a male or female & think you are the opposite it still doesn't make it fact . This world we live in has gone straight to hell unfortunately & the inmates want to take over .

As i have stated here before weather you believe or not this is what is taking place in biblical terms ;

Woe to those who call evil good & good evil, who put darkness for light & light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet & sweet for bitter Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and prudent in their own sight .

Isaiah 5-20 to 5-24 explains todays world in a nut shell and common sense fact has nothing to do with any of it it is just complete no rules life what ever you want to make up go for it like some of those people that wouldn't answer or just walked away they don't want to face facts of the natural order of things only what they want to believe ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

They believe everything is relative...

Whenever I hear someone say "Your Truth", I immediately interrupt and say, "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

47 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Wow, walking on egg shells and watching your back every minute of your life. 

What has happened when you have transgressed?

At least you admit it affects us every day.

How far do you want to move the goal post?

20 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Whenever I hear someone say "Your Truth", I immediately interrupt and say, "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

At least you admit it affects us every day.

How far do you want to move the goal post?

I don't think using a preferred pronoun is much harder than getting someone's name correct.  I also find I have no need for referring to people by their gender or their sexuality in a typical conversation.  Names suffice.  I can recall zero times where I was admonished or even politely corrected for getting someone's pronouns wrong and I can't recall an instance where I have witnessed such an encounter with other parties.  I think if you make an earnest effort to be a decent person you probably don't have much to worry about and any microaggressions, perceived or otherwise, will be forgiven. Perhaps your truth and experiences are different.

I recall many instances where I have observed someone squirm in visible discomfort at insensitive or downright offensive comments made on the topic of race, sexuality, and gender in public and in the workplace.  Nothing else happened other than that individual was made to feel that they didn't belong.  There were no public shamings or cancelations in these cases.  If calling someone a rhinoceros makes them feel like part of the team at work its not much effort on my part.  Definitely not as much effort as arguing with HR that they are in fact a humanoid species with two X chromosomes and it is my right to call them a ***** sapien woman in all communication.  

The biggest inconvenience in my life from all of this is that I have unwillingly found myself on the receiving end of long winded rants about pronouns in email footers and on LinkedIn and how the whole world is going to hell because of it as if I haven't heard the same tired screed a hundred times before.  

Edited by Jauronimo

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

I don't think using a preferred pronoun is much harder than getting someone's name correct.  I also find I have no need for referring to people by their gender in typical conversation.  Names suffice.  I can recall zero times where I was admonished or even politely corrected for getting someone's pronouns wrong and I can't recall an instance where I have witnessed such an encounter with other parties.  I think if you make an earnest effort to be a decent person you probably don't have much to worry about and any microaggressions, perceived or otherwise, will be forgiven. Perhaps your truth and experiences are different.

I recall many instances where I have observed someone squirm in visible discomfort at insensitive or downright offensive comments made on the topic of race, sexuality, and gender in public and in the workplace.  Nothing else happened other than that individual was made to feel that they didn't belong.  There were no public shamings or cancelations in these cases.  If calling someone a rhinoceros makes them feel like part of the team at work its not much effort on my part.  Definitely not as much effort as arguing with HR that they are in fact a humanoid species with two X chromosomes and it is my right to call them a ***** sapien woman in all communication.  

The biggest inconvenience in my life from all of this is that I have unwillingly found myself on the receiving end of long winded rants about pronouns in email footers and on LinkedIn and how the whole world is going to hell because of it as if I haven't heard the same tired screed a hundred times before.  

Ever tried to ask a co-worker where someone is but aren't allowed to refer to their Race, Gender, Species, Height, or weight because it might be offensive?

Now try reading some of the LA times descriptions of perpetrators where they are asking the public to call the police if they see this person.

• Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Ever tried to ask a co-worker where someone is but aren't allowed to refer to their Race, Gender, Species, Height, or weight because it might be offensive?

Now try reading some of the LA times descriptions of perpetrators where they are asking the public to call the police if they see this person.

Yes.  I would suggest trying this phrase "Where is Steve?"  in place of "Where is that squatty latin looking guy who talks like a *****?"  Obviously this a joke, but the point stands.  I can't think of any situations where you need to describe your coworkers like a police APB in an active pursuit.  What they are wearing would help in these cases.

Species is not an obvious identifier in my workplace.

• Haha (+1) 1