Is Gender Ideology a RELIGION built like a house of cards?

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why is jesus always shown as some white dude? He was a middle easterner 

Because of stupid people they don't know any better . I had a black man once ask me if i knew jesus was black i said sir i don't know i've never met him .

But like i said either you or i can ask him when it's our turn ...

Next question . Or Trump caricature .

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Because of stupid people they don't know any better . I had a black man once ask me if i knew jesus was black i said sir i don't know i've never met him .

But like i said either you or i can ask him when it's our turn ...

Next question . Or Trump caricature .

Is God an active agent in the world or did he just set the world in motion like a clock and leave it to us? Both opinions are deeply based in historical tradition 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Is God an active agent in the world or did he just set the world in motion like a clock and leave it to us? Both opinions are deeply based in historical tradition 

I'm no sure what historical tradition your are referring to but i feel the earth is Satan's play ground if you don't believe it alls you have to do is look around .

God is active in some respects here with certain people but the powers that be along with others have been trying for many many years to do away with any type of moral structure no matter what head line the might fall under .

1 minute ago, T master said:

I'm no sure what historical tradition your are referring to but i feel the earth is Satan's play ground if you don't believe it alls you have to do is look around .

God is active in some respects here with certain people but the powers that be along with others have been trying for many many years to do away with any type of moral structure no matter what head line the might fall under .

Not sure what that means. Is God active in you? 

Not sure what that means. Is God active in you? 

Alls you have to do is read & comprehend what is written but Yes i believe he is . 

Edited by T master

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Alls you have to do is read & comprehend what is written but Yes i believe he is . 

The Bible? You realize that people have been reading and interpreting that book in innumerable different ways and have killed each other over interpretations? Ya? 

You you a member of the Elect? 

The Bible? You realize that people have been reading and interpreting that book in innumerable different ways and have killed each other over interpretations? Ya? 

You you a member of the Elect? 

Well that's just like anything you interpret things much differently than i do you can read 1 thing and interpret it exactly opposite from what i do and you have and will continue to make that very apparent .

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why is jesus always shown as some white dude? He was a middle easterner 

Because the places you see these images are populated by white people. The paintings and statues were a way for illiterate people to relate. You cannot really be this clueless…..right? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Because the places you see these images are populated by white people. The paintings and statues were a way for illiterate people to relate. You cannot really be this clueless…..right? 

You mean manipulated, right? They (you) are manipulated by religion

33 minutes ago, T master said:

Well that's just like anything you interpret things much differently than i do you can read 1 thing and interpret it exactly opposite from what i do and you have and will continue to make that very apparent .

Everyone, not just you and me 

Almost as if there is no "truth" 

What is this thread about again? 

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s just a way to distract from the topic at hand...

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You mean manipulated, right? They (you) are manipulated by religion

Everyone, not just you and me 

Almost as if there is no "truth" 

What is this thread about again? 

Todays truth is much different than the truth of the past the truth as it really is is no longer seen as such because the individual wants to instead of seeing things as they truly are see things the way they want to interpret them which in some cases has become totally twisted .

So in your statement that " Almost as there is no truth " you are correct because everything is looked at as i have said to you before backwards - good as evil, evil as good, dark as light, light as dark, sweet as bitter, bitter as sweet, truth as untruth, untruth as reality .

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Looks as if she could be one of OAC's friends calling out a narcissist . But if those are following what the fore fathers set up the way the country was to be governed & by what is in the constitution and there is a majority that are lead by & set that standard then those are probably the true Americans .

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s just a way to distract from the topic at hand...

Obviously…but it exposes so much about the ‘root cause’ of his world view. Yet, look at the Ukrainian war thread and he’s in there like a sports fanatic, like he’s watching a football game as millions of Christians are driven out of their homeland. Odd, on so many levels. 

23 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Yes...When Matt Walsh is interviewing the green haired pediatrician, she responds “Whose truth?” insinuating that there is no objective truth of what a woman is (even though the official definition is adult human female), but rather everyone has their own truth- their own definition of what a woman is....

And imo, civilization will not be able to sustain itself if people cannot agree on a basic understanding of reality...

Probably among the most salient sentences that have ever been written in this subforum, yet you chose video links from an obvious right-wing grifter like Matt Walsh over highly cited research from biologists who devote their lives to the study of gender science? Which side, exactly, is in a religious cult??

“What is a woman?” Is that your honest question? The answer is that gender identity is a bit more nuanced than chromosomes and reproductive systems. For whatever still undetermined reason or combination of reasons (genetics, prenatal development, etc.), the brain development of a small percentage of people does not match their visible outside markers of gender distinction. When I say “brain development,” I’m referring to the observable differences between a stereotypical male brain and female brain in terms of structural composition and neural activity. Early studies of transgender people are showing this discrepancy to be the case for them. Neuroscience is an extremely complex subject that you could say is very much still in its infancy, so that’s why the scientific community tends to prevaricate when asked about definitive gender identification protocols.

I suppose our society can eventually reach a point where we demand expensive brain scans and elaborate neuroimaging for every single person who wants to identify as a gender incongruous with their physical bodies, but in the meantime…it’s a lot easier to simply ask them. Whatever happened to “live and let live” from the political right, anyway? The lives of transgender people are already extremely difficult (especially throughout their adolescence), so why not just leave them alone instead of amplifying the hatred and discrimination and bullying?

EDIT: Note that competitive sports participation and hormone therapy for legal minors ARE legitimate debates to be had on the subject of transgenderism, but they can’t be had with a debate side that disregards these human beings as psychological “freaks” and “weirdos.” Go out and meet actual transgender people and ask them about their lifelong gender-based thoughts and experiences.

Edited by Delete_Account

13 hours ago, T master said:

Todays truth is much different than the truth of the past the truth  

Moral relativism? That's what you are arguing here 

13 hours ago, T master said:

Looks as if she could be one of OAC's friends calling out a narcissist . But if those are following what the fore fathers set up the way the country was to be governed & by what is in the constitution and there is a majority that are lead by & set that standard then those are probably the true Americans .

Yes, they set up a republic based, in large part, on majority rule. You win the election, you win. People trying to overturn the will of the people are anti-American. Like Trump and his gang that attacked our national legislature 

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Moral relativism? That's what you are arguing here 

Yes, they set up a republic based, in large part, on majority rule. You win the election, you win. People trying to overturn the will of the people are anti-American. Like Trump and his gang that attacked our national legislature 

They were NOT trying to overturn the will of the people. They were led to believe that the election was a fraud. But you know that. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

They were NOT trying to overturn the will of the people. They were led to believe that the election was a fraud. But you know that. 

And the people who led them to believe that? They are guilty of conspiracy? 

I say of course they are