Is Gender Ideology a RELIGION built like a house of cards?

Folks this is what a desperate attempt to change the subject looks like.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The REAL God? 

HA HA HA HA HA HA 

So you are a religious nut, too? 

What's she like? 

A transgender God??? 

her·maph·ro·dite  /hərˈmafrədīt/

a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So you must really get how bad racism is then. People of color have to still deal with ignorant racist people all the time 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

is God male? 

No answers, just random childishness.

Edited by B-Man

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Folks this is what a desperate attempt to change the subject looks like.

No answers, just random childishness.

Oh come on B-man, you know as well as I do that traditional Christianity always saw God as a man, and now you guys won't say that. You have been influenced by liberal thinking 

Back to the thread.

Americans Overwhelmingly Reject Progressive’s Gender Ideology Agenda

6c88a070-6f59-4c6c-8086-0e69f64a96c3-860

At this point, finding a poll favorable to progressives and Democrats is like finding a steak in a vegan restaurant – it is rare in more ways than one. Yet another study further demonstrates what most of us already know: Progressives are not in touch with regular, everyday folks. Nevertheless, they still don’t get it.

A new survey conducted by YouGov for SAVE, an education advocacy group, revealed that a majority of Americans are not in favor of the administration’s plan. According to the organization’s press release, about 63 percent of Americans wish to keep the “traditional biological definition” in place while only 37 percent welcomed the Biden administration’s plan to change it.

The poll also found that 71 percent of respondents opposed allowing biological men to compete in women’s sports. Only 29 percent supported the idea.

{snip}

He added: “For the federal government to come in and really tie school nutrition and school lunch programs to this radical ideology is terrifying, and it’s appalling.”

This raises an important question: Are progressives truly this out of touch with the American people? Or are they pushing this agenda because they believe they can succeed despite what we think? If this is the case, we can’t expect them to pull back anytime soon. We can’t expect to reason with these folks. The only way to stop this agenda is to fight back.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2022/06/07/americans-overwhelmingly-reject-progressives-gender-ideology-agenda-n575722

IT'S A RELIGION.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Every time I meet someone, i have to navigate a minefield of pronouns and micro-aggressive dialogues to avoid possible offenses that neither one of us probably even care about, but might trigger a liberal nutjob nearby.

So I am inconvenienced constantly.

I had a conversation with someone on TikTok or somewhere. They said "you're likely the kind of person that refers to a cat as she and a dog as he!"   I said "cats and dogs don't give a rats ass what you call them.  All they want is unconditional love.  Be more like a cat or dog!"  Funny, they had no reply.  

Regarding being inconvenienced.  I don't navigate any of that.  I do me and this may sound cruel but I really don't give a ***** about what they want me to call them.  As the comedian Steven Hughes said "when did sticks and stones may break my bones stop being relevant?"  

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But if God is transgender, why can't real people be? 

But god doesn't exist so neither do transgender people  How about that logic Tibsy my boy? 

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

I don't see as fair once man (tranny) competing against women . Do once women ever compete against men and win ?  Just curious 

My once and always female sister competed against men in tennis in HS during the 70' seeing there was no women's team.  And yes she won several matches against men.  

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

“…straight, Christian men and women ..Many are, ha ha, in jail …” 

The cult of hate and elitism in a nutshell quoted here….  

Cheers people with religious values, living in synch with their biology being incarcerated.

They must be the enemy!!! 

9 minutes ago, ALF said:

I don't see as fair once man (tranny) competing against women . Do once women ever compete against men and win ?  Just curious 

I would think a woman that identifies as a man would have a competitive edge against men in a drag queen beauty pageant. 

49 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The cult of hate and elitism in a nutshell quoted here….  

Cheers people with religious values, living in synch with their biology being incarcerated.

They must be the enemy!!! 

I would think a woman that identifies as a man would have a competitive edge against men in a drag queen beauty pageant. 

Elitism? Trump is an elitist 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread.

And the word "progress" defined as moving in the direction of a better or improved condition takes offense at being associated with any of this.   

is God male? 

His son was a man and we were made in his image so you can take it from there .

But when i do meet god i will let you know . Or better yet when you see god you can ask for your self  .

Because we know how you are when you here things second hand .

Edited by T master

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread.

6c88a070-6f59-4c6c-8086-0e69f64a96c3-860

At this point, finding a poll favorable to progressives and Democrats is like finding a steak in a vegan restaurant – it is rare in more ways than one. Yet another study further demonstrates what most of us already know: Progressives are not in touch with regular, everyday folks. Nevertheless, they still don’t get it.

A new survey conducted by YouGov for SAVE, an education advocacy group, revealed that a majority of Americans are not in favor of the administration’s plan. According to the organization’s press release, about 63 percent of Americans wish to keep the “traditional biological definition” in place while only 37 percent welcomed the Biden administration’s plan to change it.

The poll also found that 71 percent of respondents opposed allowing biological men to compete in women’s sports. Only 29 percent supported the idea.

{snip}

He added: “For the federal government to come in and really tie school nutrition and school lunch programs to this radical ideology is terrifying, and it’s appalling.”

This raises an important question: Are progressives truly this out of touch with the American people? Or are they pushing this agenda because they believe they can succeed despite what we think? If this is the case, we can’t expect them to pull back anytime soon. We can’t expect to reason with these folks. The only way to stop this agenda is to fight back.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2022/06/07/americans-overwhelmingly-reject-progressives-gender-ideology-agenda-n575722

IT'S A RELIGION.

They keep pushing this ideology because they know that eventually all those that were raised with any moral values and that have a tendency to use common sense are dying off or will be dying off so if they continue to push & brain wash the younger generation it will one day become a law because morals & common sense will be a thing of the past .

9 minutes ago, T master said:

His son was a man and we were made in his image so you can take it from there .

But when i do meet god i will let you know . Or better yet when you see god you can ask for your self  .

Because we know how you are when you here things second hand .

Why is jesus always shown as some white dude? He was a middle easterner