Is Gender Ideology a RELIGION built like a house of cards?

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That doesn't mean all truth, sounds more like a difference of opinion, which is what our society is based on. You are literally saying because a person believes something different they don't believe there is no truth at all. 

I see transgender people are fighting to defend freedom in Ukraine while straight, Christian men and women are fighting to defend anti-democracy efforts here. They will be beaten, of course. Many are, ha ha, in jail right now 

I didn’t say all truth...I said they don’t believe in objective truth- meaning these ideologues don’t believe in things you can actually measure scientifically, like women...👍

They believe everything is relative...

Edited by JaCrispy

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I didn’t say all truth...I said they don’t believe in objective truth- meaning these ideologues don’t believe in things you can actually measure scientifically, like women...👍

her·maph·ro·dite

/hərˈmafrədīt/

Learn to pronounce

noun

a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition.

20 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

How often are you inconvenienced by this gender religion in your day to day lives?  

Every time I meet someone, i have to navigate a minefield of pronouns and micro-aggressive dialogues to avoid possible offenses that neither one of us probably even care about, but might trigger a liberal nutjob nearby.

So I am inconvenienced constantly.

8 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Every time I meet someone, i have to navigate a minefield of pronouns and micro-aggressive dialogues to avoid possible offenses that neither one of us probably even care about, but might trigger a liberal nutjob nearby.

So you must really get how bad racism is then. People of color have to still deal with ignorant racist people all the time 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

her·maph·ro·dite

/hərˈmafrədīt/

Learn to pronounce

noun

a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition.

I am familiar with this...It is also known as intersex and is an abnormality that affects only 0.1% of the population according to webmd...but that is different than what we are talking about...

The discussion we are having is about healthy males and females being encouraged to explore changing sexes, based on their feelings, in collaboration with this new ideology that is being taught...They are told they can even switch back and forth from one gender to another whenever they feel like it...others are encouraged that they can be trans species...

My fear is that this is all part of a diabolical social experiment, in which innocent children are the guinea pigs- and that we have yet to see what the full repercussions will be on this younger generation...

24 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Wow, walking on egg shells and watching your back every minute of your life. 

What has happened when you have transgressed?

We have to come to the realization that the world as we knew it or as it was when we grew up in it not so very long ago is no longer that ! 

There is the fact that you can no longer look at anything and take it as it is or seems to be which is exactly i feel as the world wants it they would rather have a world with no moral guide lines no rules just to have it as a make it up as we go world which could very well be what the big reset is all about .

As i have explained to some you can take a standard bolt made for a standard screw & put a metric nut on it if you put enough force on it but that is not the way it was intended & that is no matter if you believe in god or if you don't .

We as a species were made male & female for a reason and although you can think of your self in a way that doesn't go along with what reality is & if you are a male or female & think you are the opposite it still doesn't make it fact . This world we live in has gone straight to hell unfortunately & the inmates want to take over .

As i have stated here before weather you believe or not this is what is taking place in biblical terms ;

Woe to those who call evil good & good evil, who put darkness for light & light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet & sweet for bitter Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and prudent in their own sight .

Isaiah 5-20 to 5-24 explains todays world in a nut shell and common sense fact has nothing to do with any of it it is just complete no rules life what ever you want to make up go for it like some of those people that wouldn't answer or just walked away they don't want to face facts of the natural order of things only what they want to believe ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

They believe everything is relative...

Whenever I hear someone say "Your Truth", I immediately interrupt and say, "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

47 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Wow, walking on egg shells and watching your back every minute of your life. 

What has happened when you have transgressed?

At least you admit it affects us every day.

How far do you want to move the goal post?

20 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Whenever I hear someone say "Your Truth", I immediately interrupt and say, "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

At least you admit it affects us every day.

How far do you want to move the goal post?

I don't think using a preferred pronoun is much harder than getting someone's name correct.  I also find I have no need for referring to people by their gender or their sexuality in a typical conversation.  Names suffice.  I can recall zero times where I was admonished or even politely corrected for getting someone's pronouns wrong and I can't recall an instance where I have witnessed such an encounter with other parties.  I think if you make an earnest effort to be a decent person you probably don't have much to worry about and any microaggressions, perceived or otherwise, will be forgiven. Perhaps your truth and experiences are different.

I recall many instances where I have observed someone squirm in visible discomfort at insensitive or downright offensive comments made on the topic of race, sexuality, and gender in public and in the workplace.  Nothing else happened other than that individual was made to feel that they didn't belong.  There were no public shamings or cancelations in these cases.  If calling someone a rhinoceros makes them feel like part of the team at work its not much effort on my part.  Definitely not as much effort as arguing with HR that they are in fact a humanoid species with two X chromosomes and it is my right to call them a ***** sapien woman in all communication.  

The biggest inconvenience in my life from all of this is that I have unwillingly found myself on the receiving end of long winded rants about pronouns in email footers and on LinkedIn and how the whole world is going to hell because of it as if I haven't heard the same tired screed a hundred times before.  

Edited by Jauronimo

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

I don't think using a preferred pronoun is much harder than getting someone's name correct.  I also find I have no need for referring to people by their gender in typical conversation.  Names suffice.  I can recall zero times where I was admonished or even politely corrected for getting someone's pronouns wrong and I can't recall an instance where I have witnessed such an encounter with other parties.  I think if you make an earnest effort to be a decent person you probably don't have much to worry about and any microaggressions, perceived or otherwise, will be forgiven. Perhaps your truth and experiences are different.

I recall many instances where I have observed someone squirm in visible discomfort at insensitive or downright offensive comments made on the topic of race, sexuality, and gender in public and in the workplace.  Nothing else happened other than that individual was made to feel that they didn't belong.  There were no public shamings or cancelations in these cases.  If calling someone a rhinoceros makes them feel like part of the team at work its not much effort on my part.  Definitely not as much effort as arguing with HR that they are in fact a humanoid species with two X chromosomes and it is my right to call them a ***** sapien woman in all communication.  

The biggest inconvenience in my life from all of this is that I have unwillingly found myself on the receiving end of long winded rants about pronouns in email footers and on LinkedIn and how the whole world is going to hell because of it as if I haven't heard the same tired screed a hundred times before.  

Ever tried to ask a co-worker where someone is but aren't allowed to refer to their Race, Gender, Species, Height, or weight because it might be offensive?

Now try reading some of the LA times descriptions of perpetrators where they are asking the public to call the police if they see this person.

• Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Ever tried to ask a co-worker where someone is but aren't allowed to refer to their Race, Gender, Species, Height, or weight because it might be offensive?

Now try reading some of the LA times descriptions of perpetrators where they are asking the public to call the police if they see this person.

Yes.  I would suggest trying this phrase "Where is Steve?"  in place of "Where is that squatty latin looking guy who talks like a *****?"  Obviously this a joke, but the point stands.  I can't think of any situations where you need to describe your coworkers like a police APB in an active pursuit.  What they are wearing would help in these cases.

Species is not an obvious identifier in my workplace.

• Haha (+1) 1