• Drake London, WR
    • Jahan Dotson, WR
    • Treylon Burks, WR
    • Nakobe Dean, LB
    • Breece Hall, RB
    • Other
    • Trade up won’t be at 25
    • Trade down won’t be at 25

Buffalo trades it's 25th, 57th, 130th, 168th & 185th picks to Detroit for picks 32 & 34.  With pick 32 they select Kaiir Elam, CB Florida.  With pick 34, they pick Breece Hall, RB Iowa St.   With pick 89, they choose:  Channing Tindall, LB Georgia or Wan'Dale Robinson, WR Kentucky

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, BillsWest said:

Buffalo trades it's 25th, 57th, 130th, 168th & 185th picks to Detroit for picks 32 & 34.  With pick 32 they select Kaiir Elam, CB Florida.  With pick 34, they pick Breece Hall, RB Iowa St.   With pick 89, they choose:  Channing Tindall, LB Georgia or Wan'Dale Robinson, WR Kentucky

Me like!

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I believe he will be. He's a potential answer at S and more immediately at CB. His zone coverage ability and closing speed is perfect for McD's defense. And he's a hood matchup for the particular WRs and TEs in the AFCE.

Tyreek mostly works from the slot.   Dax Hill could stay with him.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I would love this pick. He’s a “sleep good at night” pick. I am not sure he will be there.

It will be real interesting if Daxton Hill and Kaiir Elam are on the board at 25.   Which way will Beane go?

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I would love this pick. He’s a “sleep good at night” pick. I am not sure he will be there.

If the rumors are true that he “interviewed so poorly some teams took him off their board,‘’ doesn’t seem like he’d fit the “culture” McBeane is creating in Buffalo. I for one don’t care how good a player interviews, I just want good football players on the field. 

3 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

ND’s Hamilton 

This... obviously trading up to get him.. Most likely with the Giants.. with some package that also includes us getting Bradbury for a corner.    

Most likely means we are giving up Poyer and a couple of 1sts in the process.

But as usual.. Trust the Process

Go Bills

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Booth's tape looks great. Could be a day 1 starter at a position of need. I don't know how or why they would pass on him. But I'll trust McD and Beane on that one. I don't think there is another player at 25 that would have as big of an impact. The only other position we could get a starter would be RB and even then that person would split time with Motor. So I want Booth or another CB but I'll trust the experts on this one

I'll say RT or OG could be a day one starter. Protecting the franchise and opening holes for Singletary and whoever at RB would have impact IMO.

2 hours ago, intimidatortj said:

Tyreek mostly works from the slot.   Dax Hill could stay with him.

It will be real interesting if Daxton Hill and Kaiir Elam are on the board at 25.   Which way will Beane go?

I have a feeling if either are there at 20 they start to trade up and see what they can do. May already have a trade in place if their guy is there. McDermott’s presser made it sound like he wants Beane to go get someone. I doubt it would be for an RB. But if they stay at 25 or trade down it could be rB with or WR. 

1 hour ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I don’t know how true the report was, but I have read that Daxton Hill’s interviews with teams were very unimpressive.

I think that’s probably a false narrative being pushed 

I think if he's there, it will be Booth but it will come down to his medicals and we have no way of knowing how the Bills feel about that info. Ultimately, I voted 'Other'. I have had a growing feeling for about a week now that it will be S Daxton Hill. I think that Beane and McDermott would value his scheme versatility.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.