Would you still like JA if he was on another team?

BillsFan619

59 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Sorry. You're right. Hope you accept my apology.

Dopey

100% that nearly brought a tear to my eye so kind. Thank you Senor Dopey  Vaya con Dios 🙂 GO BILLS!~!

m

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/23/2022 at 3:25 AM, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t have negative opinions about Poyer’s of other teams unless they are jerks.  The guy I couldn’t stand was on my #2 team in the Bucs (Sapp).  He was the worst with fans.  I shared this before, but a dad of a kid I coached in flag football a decade +  ago, went over to him, and said, “Mr. Sapp, can my dad take a pic of us”.  His response which is a real dbag to a 7 yr old was, “ I don’t flick B word”.  To a little boy.  The dad said it was all he could handle to not clock him.

Those are the kind of guys I can’t stand.  Herbert, Burrow, Beaker from KC, I don’t mind at all.  I’ve even loosened my opinion of Brady since he came to Tampa.  Only because I know enough people who have met him and was a nice guy at CVS, Publix, etc.  I’m just sick of hearing about him down here.  It’s a never ending saga.

Wow, bro. What a terrible move by Sapp.

Always good to hear from you, MGK!

On 4/23/2022 at 7:25 AM, Sharky7337 said:

The only people I have  heard hate on him are Dolphin fans. You go read their board and they talk about how cocky and arrogant he is HAHAHAAHHAHA

On 4/23/2022 at 7:29 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Cocky and arrogant would be Burrow 

Well, in fairness to those comments about allen.   He probably got under their skin with this. 

josh-allen-josh-allen-wave.gif

9 hours ago, Dopey said:

Hating on people wearing designer clothes?!?

"I love Britt Williams" based on social media?!?!

Unless I missed the sarcasm, wow, someone needs a life besides judging people based on social media.

no baby needs designer clothes to be tossed in a heap in 3 - 6 months

how about you take the deference of top store clothes and over priced design crap and donate to Child Cancer research. 

Several of my friends who are Jets and Giants and Patriots fans like him. He’s a genuinely likeable dude.

We’ll see what happens if he wins a couple SBs, but for now, he’s awesome and there’s no reason not to like him.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Several of my friends who are Jets and Giants and Patriots fans like him. He’s a genuinely likeable dude.

We’ll see what happens if he wins a couple SBs, but for now, he’s awesome and there’s no reason not to like him.

Why would that change anything?

• Shocked 1

On 4/23/2022 at 3:14 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Absolutely and id be pissed we didn't draft him. He's everything i want in a QB and finally hes on our team, thank God.

I was not thrilled when we DID draft him. I saw him one hop a bubble screen or two in college. Apparently there was more to him than that. 

Nobody wants to know what I think……..     🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

no baby needs designer clothes to be tossed in a heap in 3 - 6 months

how about you take the deference of top store clothes and over priced design crap and donate to Child Cancer research. 

yes to be honest that was some of my thinikng too...mrs mahomes may receive baby designer swag for free for all I know .. I shouldnt be judging that of which there are so many uncertainties . But Im sick of her face up in my social media Im Over it. 

36 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

I'd have his children. 

If he played in, like, San Diego, the logistics would be slightly more difficult.

Josh Allen has residence in socal offseason Orange County just sayin'........I think that is a Primo spot for him..privacy weather and a close airport. haha

LA a drive away. If I were to ever see #17 out in public here in socal  I would about face walk away and Id be that girl FREAKING OUT Heart racing OMG OMG OMG

lol

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 4/23/2022 at 2:56 AM, BillsFan619 said:

As many on here have been saying lately, he’s a superstar now. It got me thinking, would you still like JA if he was on another team?

Why are you asking that question? Are there rumors he is leaving? 👀👀

I would appreciate Allen's skills if he played for another team but it wouldn't be the same as it is now. Thankfully he is a Bill. An example of an opposing QB would be Peyton Manning. I loved watching Manning play because he is of the best QB's to ever play. But he wasn't a Bill so I can't say I was rooting for him except of course when he went up against Brady.

My core friend group are bronco and niner fans and they all agreed they would do a Ricky Williams trade in a heart beat to have Allen on their team.

Even more now with the drama of so many qbs around the nfl, and Allen says he loves training camp so he can watch movies and play video games and bond with his friends, that's the guy you want as your franchise.

On 4/23/2022 at 8:56 PM, ganesh said:

Have been. a Big Ben fan all these years even though it was very bitter to see the steelers pick him 2 spots ahead of us in the draft.  

I'd have liked the Bills to have drafted Ben at the time.  However being accused of rape on 2 seperate occasions makes me glad he wasn't a Bill.  I don't know if the accusations are true,  but I prefer better conduct from players that represent my favorite team.  I like that Josh is more about spending his free time working on his game to get better and also improving his family's farming so they all benefit years from now as well.  He also isn't chasing endorsements but when one dies present itself he insists it also carries a charitable donation to the Patricia Allen Foundation.   WNYers are hardworking but very generous to causes that are worthy of that generosity and I like my teams to be full of players that share that trait.  

Looking back at that draft wish we could have gotten Phillip Rivers I think he was a better fit for Buffslo and think that could have been a great partnership. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 9:39 AM, AuntieEm said:

I'd have liked the Bills to have drafted Ben at the time.  However being accused of rape on 2 seperate occasions makes me glad he wasn't a Bill.  I don't know if the accusations are true,  but I prefer better conduct from players that represent my favorite team.  I like that Josh is more about spending his free time working on his game to get better and also improving his family's farming so they all benefit years from now as well.  He also isn't chasing endorsements but when one dies present itself he insists it also carries a charitable donation to the Patricia Allen Foundation.   WNYers are hardworking but very generous to causes that are worthy of that generosity and I like my teams to be full of players that share that trait.  

Looking back at that draft wish we could have gotten Phillip Rivers I think he was a better fit for Buffslo and think that could have been a great partnership. 

I see your point about Rivers but he wasn’t a realistic option due to how high he was drafted. Big Ben was though.

1 minute ago, FilthyBeast said:

It's hard to even picture JA17 on another team, but if he was drafted by the Patriots or Dolphins pretty sure any fan that says they would still like him would be rethinking that stance....

Probably, but I assumed OP was meaning like if after his time with Bills eventually landing with a different team and not drafted by a different team?

Idk, either way if it had played out differently and he was drafted by Pats etc, I feel he wouldn't be hated like Brady lol. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.