Tucker Promotes Testicular Tanning

716er

7 hours ago, LeviF said:

Tanning nude > tanning covered. I’m not sure there’s even a debate to be had here. 

Not a tanner but don’t most folks in it for the bronze look tan their whole bodies and not just their ballsack?

4 minutes ago, 716er said:

Not a tanner but don’t most folks in it for the bronze look tan their whole bodies and not just their ballsack?

I'm in it for the vitamin D.

Exposure to sunlight in general can help boost testosterone production in men. Since testosterone is produced in the genitals, bro science would figure that genitals exposed to sunlight would help boost production even more. But who knows whether that is actually the case. The brain ultimately controls production so maybe not.

• 5 months later...

I’ve never seen him as a tough guy at all. He’s a guy (and of course we all know it’s just a TV show) that likes to ask questions, take a different angle, and push back on the standard government narrative. His approach applies to everything from politics to UFOs. There was a time in a galaxy seemingly far far away when journalists did just that. Not any more. 

• Agree 2

31 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve never seen him as a tough guy at all. He’s a guy (and of course we all know it’s just a TV show) that likes to ask questions, take a different angle, and push back on the standard government narrative. His approach applies to everything from politics to UFOs. There was a time in a galaxy seemingly far far away when journalists did just that. Not any more. 

Man crush, eh?

Jim will be upset.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Man crush, eh?

Jim will be upset.

Nope. Just a simple, unemotional comment based on what I’ve seen; not an agenda I’m trying to push, or a smear campaign I’m desperate to promote. Nothing more, nothing less. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nope. Just a simple, unemotional comment based on what I’ve seen; not an agenda I’m trying to push, or a smear campaign I’m desperate to promote. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Millionaires for billionaires... of which you are neither.

image.thumb.jpeg.ce672ab1801eeb51e552cd29e3305d5c.jpeg

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Millionaires for billionaires... of which you are neither.

image.thumb.jpeg.ce672ab1801eeb51e552cd29e3305d5c.jpeg

Don’t be so quick to assume there dude or dudet. Of the two us, I’m guessing I’m the only one who’ll be sitting on Malibu Beach later today. 

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Don’t be so quick to assume there dude or dudet. Of the two us, I’m guessing I’m the only one who’ll be sitting on Malibu Beach later today. 

Awe, that's so cute...

I stand by my comment. Millionaires for billionaires... of which you are neither.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe, that's so cute...

I stand by my comment. Millionaires for billionaires... of which you are neither.

What’s cute about it? I don’t pretend to know whether you’re a man or a woman. No disrespect intended whatsoever. Care to let me know? It’ll make things simpler.

And ….your assumption is still incorrect. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

2 weeks later...

This is what happens when you only bask in the leftist, race baiting, safe glow 

of msnbc, yahoo, cnn ... etc

Low information, actual cultists simply unable to to critically think, and all they have is "TRUMP"

in the chamber of their guns at all times.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 9:09 AM, Albwan said:

2 weeks later...

Low information, actual cultists simply unable to to critically think, and all they have is "TRUMP"

Why do you even use that feature?

They always go too far with their nonsense. Who are these Twitter hacks? So Tucker Carlson is less of a person because he’s employed by a company owned by a rich person? Hilarious! That would describe virtually….everyone

Again, my comments here are not about Mr Carlson but about the moronic tweet copied and pasted above. Did the tweeter get his ‘blue check mark’ in a box of Captain Crunch? Sheeesh

On a related note, I think it’s pretty cool that he’s somehow related to the Swanson TV Dinner family. I saw their story on The Foods That Built America. Which is a really great series on either the Discovery or History Channel, if you never seen it.

PS: Mr Tweeter you might want to check the resume of John Kerry, who married into the Heinz Ketchup family…also featured on that same TV series. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 10:09 AM, Albwan said:

2 weeks later...

Why stop there ban everyone.   Then if you actually hear what you talk and type you'll realize you're quite a dipshit.  Cultist? Your only opinions come from fox.  Who whenever challenged by court say they're entertainment.   Aka nobody would be dumb enough to believe what we say.

And for the hundredth time Trump is fair game until he doesn't own you.  See that stuff that looks like cheeto dust under your chin?  Buddy that's from Trump tea-bagging you.  But hey ya look a bit more like him.  Get a hooker to piss on you and you can smell like him too!  She won't be hot like his, but should be a similar experience. 

7 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Why stop there ban everyone.   Then if you actually hear what you talk and type you'll realize you're quite a dipshit.  Cultist? Your only opinions come from fox.  Who whenever challenged by court say they're entertainment.   Aka nobody would be dumb enough to believe what we say.

And for the hundredth time Trump is fair game until he doesn't own you.  See that stuff that looks like cheeto dust under your chin?  Buddy that's from Trump tea-bagging you.  But hey ya look a bit more like him.  Get a hooker to piss on you and you can smell like him too!  She won't be hot like his, but should be a similar experience. 

So we should put you down as a “no” then? I’ll make a note of it. 

• 3 weeks later...