Former Buffalo Bills DE Alex Carrington accused of DWI, criminal possession of a weapon in Lockport

Just Jack

9 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

If you hear about this almost weekly or monthly, then the NFL isn't doing a very good job of burying this.....are they?

That's the problem with conspiracy theories. They rely on cognitive dissonance or incongruous logic. It's all a cover-up masterfully orchestrated by large groups of people I think are too incompetent to pull off such a scheme. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, JohnNord said:

How could you not remember him.  He was a 3rd round bust but did have giant hands and blocked a couple field goals.  That’s the extent of his NFL career

Mega hand

16 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Like two weeks ago I was out with a friend, Guy walked by and I was like holy schnikes that looks like Alex Carrington. Probably was him. 

I had no idea he still lived in the area

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh that’s right, the giant hands. Vaguely remember 

I'm sure that gets women highly excited when they meet him 😂

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Mega hand

I had no idea he still lived in the area

I'm sure that gets women highly excited when they meet him 😂

Neither did I. Thought it was just someone that looked similar. 

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh that’s right, the giant hands. Vaguely remember 

We moved him to OLB in our 34 scheme at 6'5" 300lbs. IIRC he split time there with Spencer Johnson and Chris kelsay. 🤦‍♂️

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

At least the Bills are near the bottom of the list which is a good thing i would think but those that were in the NFL will be paraded in the media a lot more because they were NFL players how many other arrests were made that night for the same type of infractions that we never here about but this one will cause us all to seek out more info on social media & that's exactly what they want us to do .

I hate it because i thought Alex was a good player & decent person but every one makes mistakes .

Edited by T master

23 hours ago, wppete said:

It’s amazing the criminality that exists in the NFL ranks is unbelievable. No other sport in the world has this type of criminality numbers. It’s almost weekly or monthly we hear a new story for years… too bad it’s such a beautiful game….

It’s a violent game, played, for the most part, by violent people, it should come as no surprise that lots (not all) of these guys have criminal tendencies, and the ones getting arrested are not the sharpest tools in the shed…, 

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.