Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

Just now, That's No Moon said:

And they lost. Get better. Don't tell me. Show me. They drafted 3 stiffs at DE to fix the pass rush but hey they're addressing the problem so that makes it ok 

Why don't you stop being negative about everything and start enjoying football.

Just now, BillsVet said:

Yeah, I heard he's repping for a temp hire agency now.  I'll bet that endorsement earns good money.  :lol:

When someone has a valid point against you, its tossed aside.  We get it.  When the Bills win the Superbowl this year, don't act like you saw it coming.

If the version of the Rams that showed up against CIN played the Bills in the Super Bowl, Bills win with an average effort themselves, of that I have no doubt. If first half TB Rams showed up against KC Bills, that game couldve gone either way. 

• Agree 1

Just now, BufBills83 said:

But you didn't answer my question...

I know more about the Bills, how they are going to do, the inside's and outs of the team, than you ever will.  So please don't tell me to hang it up for the night #######.

1 minute ago, BillsVet said:

Time to hang it up for the night Hondo. 

You're not invited to the parade.

3 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

Time to hang it up for the night Hondo. 

BillsVet likes to complain about things

3 minutes ago, BufBills83 said:

I know more about the Bills, how they are going to do, the inside's and outs of the team, than you ever will.  So please don't tell me to hang it up for the night #######.

You're not invited to the parade.

BillsVet likes to complain about things

Looks like he left for the night, I would have too if I was him.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Came here for FA rumors, instead got 3 pages of guys fighting over conjectured, hypothetical stances on playoff games that didn’t happen. Face Palm What GIF by SWR3

And complaining about Beane's off-season approach 2 days prior to free agency starting 😄

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, junior said:

And complaining about Beane's off-season approach 2 days prior to free agency starting 😄

What I recall saying was show me how they are demonstrably better at the end because they didn't do that last year. Some of you guys want everything to be sunshine and roses and to canonize Beane. They are better than they have been in a long time, they aren't good enough and need to get better. You go ahead and be satisfied if you want to. I'm not and the mistakes they made last year cost them. You want a mistake? Wasting money on Emmanuel Sanders that could have been spent on a corner. A corner they needed at the end of the Chiefs game.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 3

6 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Came here for FA rumors, instead got 3 pages of guys fighting over conjectured, hypothetical stances on playoff games that didn’t happen. Face Palm What GIF by SWR3

Lol, seems as if some had expectations today that were a bit high along with perfection...

So much anger that isn't warranted 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

What I recall saying was show me how they are demonstrably better at the end because they didn't do that last year. Some of you guys want everything to be sunshine and roses and to canonize Beane. They are better than they have been in a long time, they aren't good enough and need to get better. You go ahead and be satisfied if you want to. I'm not and the mistakes they made last year cost them. You want a mistake? Wasting money on Emmanuel Sanders that could have been spent on a corner. A corner they needed at the end of the Chiefs game.

I didn't mention you in the post, but if the shoe fits, wear it 😄

Also, for what it's worth, I don't have rose colored glasses on. Beane has ***** up with certain signings and draft picks - every single GM in this league has. So if you want to throw a tantrum because he's not batting 1.000, or hasn't yet filled a positional need, be my guest. Every person on this board knows we need to get faster and address the CB position - Beane talked about both of those things in the season ending press conference.  So let's wait till the season - the draft, even! - before saying holes haven't been filled.

8 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

They’re the betting odds favorites to win the SB before making any moves. That’s generally indicative of a very good team, taking into consideration the landscape of the entire league. Do they have room for improvement? Of course. But let’s have some perspective here. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsVet said:

The cap situation is a self-made issue.  As others have said, notably @BADOLBILZ they've inked some guys who were vastly overpaid and now that's impacting the cap.  OBD has no one to blame but themselves.  

My point remains: prioritizing their first contracts on guys who'll play less than 50% of the snaps is bizarre...provided those contracts are not classic Beane/McCoach overpaying at positions of less importance (DT, LB).  

Name a few bad contracts that are impacting the cap in 2021 besides Stars

Edited by NewEra

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.