Britney Griner

Doc

14 hours ago, Doc said:

She was going to play in one of their women's basketball leagues, IIRC.

A lot of them do it because they make a lot of money playing over there.  Sue Bird played for 11 years in Russia. Her WNBA teammate Lauren Jackson played on the same team. The team owner was convicted of being a KGB spy and rubbed out.

https://news.yahoo.com/sue-bird-made-10-times-151931650.html

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Perhaps.

How do you know they're telling the truth?

Read what I wrote the page before.  You can't trust what they say but you can trust what Griner/her team said, or more precisely didn't say.

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

A lot of them do it because they make a lot of money playing over there.  Sue Bird played for 11 years in Russia. Her WNBA teammate Lauren Jackson played on the same team. The team owner was convicted of being a KGB spy and rubbed out.

https://news.yahoo.com/sue-bird-made-10-times-151931650.html

Yup.  But timing matters.

11 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Thank goodness we have someone else to trade now!

i am sure @StHustle @BillStime and @Tiberius love the fact we have this chip in our back pocket for Uncle Joe to use, damn all the folks who lost loved ones on that plane. Joe needs votes!!!!!!

You were complaining we gave an arms salesman back, right? 

Billions of deaths coming, right? 

What makes an arms salesman so special? Salesmen are a dime a dozen 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Perhaps you should address your contention to the law enforcement, intelligence agents, and justice department officials that spent over a decade working to bring Bout to justice?  People that are more qualified to assess the risk and danger this guy poses than you and your "dime a dozen" conclusion.  I'd expect they don't share your casual dismissal of releasing him back to your arch-enemy Putin.  But as always you toe the line on your Joe can do no wrong mantra.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Just now, Tiberius said:

an arms salesman who was selling arms to terrorists to kill Americans...we just caught  him before it could be accomplished.

This guy just happened to be successful, and kill 190 Americans, and 279 overall.

In your eyes, same thing. Use as a chip to get a celebrity  back so Joe can have a ceremony and glad hand himself...damn the loved ones of the people who died on that plane.

As your boy @BillStime would say

#winning..

Yall are sick and twisted people.

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

an arms salesman who was selling arms to terrorists to kill Americans...we just caught  him before it could be accomplished.

This guy just happened to be successful, and kill 190 Americans, and 279 overall.

In your eyes, same thing. Use as a chip to get a celebrity  back so Joe can have a ceremony and glad hand himself...damn the loved ones of the people who died on that plane.

As your boy @BillStime would say

#winning..

Yall are sick and twisted people.

And that would be hard for Putin to find another salesman? Ya, doubt that 

31 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Perhaps you should address your contention to the law enforcement, intelligence agents, and justice department officials that spent over a decade working to bring Bout to justice?  People that are more qualified to assess the risk and danger this guy poses than you and your "dime a dozen" conclusion.  I'd expect they don't share your casual dismissal of releasing him back to your arch-enemy Putin.  But as always you toe the line on your Joe can do no wrong mantra.

Salesmen are a dime a dozen 

Just now, Tiberius said:

your logic really is quite brilliant...there are other bad guys in the world, why care when we let one go? Why keep any? Why have law enforcement at all?

You and your ilk ...immoral pond scum #winning

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Don't worry - he will get the job done.

And if he doesn’t?  And if he does but it’s horribly inequitable as this last deal was will you be ok with it?  Oh if course in your and Tib’s eye Biden can do no wrong.  Sounds kinda cultish doesn’t it?  🤔

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well then it’s all cool. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

And if he doesn’t?  And if he does but it’s horribly inequitable as this last deal was will you be ok with it?  Oh if course in your and Tib’s eye Biden can do no wrong.  Sounds kinda cultish doesn’t it?  🤔

lol, let me find my Biden flag.

dxs63dbvsgvxq0k2ugc5__78091.1668759941.j

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

your logic really is quite brilliant...there are other bad guys in the world, why care when we let one go? Why keep any? Why have law enforcement at all?

You and your ilk ...immoral pond scum #winning

Yes, now billions are going to die!! This salesman is really something special! 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, now billions are going to die!! This salesman is really something special! 

Wait…all of these responses are from the guy who posts about the cruelty of the Ukraine war on virtually daily basis? Giving Putin back an arms dealer during a time of war doesn’t bother you? Why? Because Joe Biden did it? Seems like an odd take from you on this one. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait…all of these responses are from the guy who posts about the cruelty of the Ukraine war on virtually daily basis? Giving Putin back an arms dealer during a time of war doesn’t bother you? Why? Because Joe Biden did it? Seems like an odd take from you on this one. 

He's a salesman with nothing to sell. Why is this salesman so special? You think he is a superman or something? 

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Libs being hypocrites?  Never.

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He's a salesman with nothing to sell. Why is this salesman so special? You think he is a superman or something? 

How do you claim any knowledge to state that he has nothing to sell?

There are huge amounts of weapons and other military supplies available all across the world, including the stuff the US left behind in Afghanistan.

The US military has itself omitted that it has not been able to track weapons provided once they leave Poland and get into Ukraine.

I have no idea how you can make that statement.

Just now, sherpa said:

There are huge amounts of weapons and other military supplies available all across the world, including the stuff the US left behind in Afghanistan.

The US military has itself omitted that it has not been able to track weapons provided once they leave Poland and get into Ukraine.

You are correct, see my post in the actual Ukraine war thread.

Meanwhile.

“SYSTEMIC RACISM” IS JUST NEWSPEAK FOR “WE COULDN’T FIND ANY ACTUAL RACISM”: 

Brittney Griner Goes Free, but ‘Systemic Racism’ Is Still a Thing?

https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2022/12/10/brittney-griner-goes-free-but-systemic-racism-is-still-a-thing-n1652514

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is your sthick today? This from the guy who posts literally EVERYTHING about Putin’s war, regardless of how insignificant? Okie Dokie

25 minutes ago, sherpa said:

And I'm sure they don't have any salesmen to sell them. 🤠 

Go fly a kite 😩

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This is your sthick today? This from the guy who posts literally EVERYTHING about Putin’s war, regardless of how insignificant? Okie Dokie

Try this: 

image.png.61d01e7d2ef0e5adba16522761719b0a.png

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And I'm sure they don't have any salesmen to sell them. 🤠 

Go fly a kite 😩

Great response.

The fact is that you know nothing about black market weapons sales, as is evident from your posts.

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Great response.

The fact is that you know nothing about black market weapons sales, as is evident from your posts.

And you do? What are your experiences with the weapons black market? 

And why is this guy so dangerous as a salesman? 

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Another typically odd response. Why is it that you think everyone who responds to your nonsense is hyperventilating? I can assure you that I’m perfectly calm. Thanks for the concern though. 

It's religious arguments that caused you to hyperventilate.  I'm kidding man.  Love you like a brother.  Well my brother can be a dick sometimes so that may have not been the best of comparisons.  :D  

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It's religious arguments that caused you to hyperventilate.  I'm kidding man.  Love you like a brother.  Well my brother can be a dick sometimes so that may have not been the best of comparisons.  :D  

Being a dick sometimes is the very definition of a brother. Being a dick ALL the time is the very definition of a couple posters on here. Let’s see if you can guess…😉

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And you do? What are your experiences with the weapons black market? 

And why is this guy so dangerous as a salesman? 

Apparently more than you.

I'm sure most folks who flew tactical airplanes designed to fight in hostile lands received this information as you entered a new threat area.

The first thing you go over is what they got, how they got it, and how much of a threat it represents.

Here's what you don't seem to know, from evidence in your posts.

The black market weapons market deals, other than small time stolen caches, are done through networks that buyers trust.

I'm talking about large scale stuff, like what this guy was involved in, what the North Koreans do, and a host of other really bad people.

These guys are not car dealers, only working for a specific label, as you foolishly suggest, and that because he is Russian, and you theorize, no doubt inaccurately, that there is no Russian stuff available for sale that he is probably harmless.

A false premise followed by a foolish conclusion.

Of course you have nothing to say about the effort, expense and danger of a multi continent sting to set up and effect his arrest in Thailand, or how the Russians tried to prevent his delivery to American hands, as if the DEA doesn't care about their effort or this release.

I'll bet they really, really do.

This mindless allegiance to Biden really warps your judgement.

We got hosed on this "deal," and everybody on earth knows it.

Edited by sherpa
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'm sure most folks who flew tactical airplanes designed to fight in hostile lands received this information as you entered a new threat area.

The first thing you go over is what they got, how they got it, and how much of a threat it represents.

The black market weapons market deals, other than small time stolen caches, are done through networks that buyers trust.

I'm talking about large scale stuff, like what this guy was involved in, what the North Koreans do, and a host of other really bad people.

These guys are not car dealers, only working for a specific label, as you foolishly suggest, and that because he is Russian, and you theorize, no doubt inaccurately, that there is no Russian stuff available for sale that he is probably harmless.

Of course you have nothing to say about the effort, expense and danger of a multi continent sting to set up and effect his arrest in Thailand, or how the Russians tried to prevent his delivery to American hands, as if the DEA doesn't care about their effort or this release.

You bring up some very good points but one I didn't think of.  I'd like to hear from those that worked very hard to capture and convict him.  All the time, effort and expense has been for naught.  

8 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You are also the guy who said he was an expert on Jefferson, right? And that you knew what his opinion on Biden would be? 

Don't be a dirty bird, no one (with a functioning brain) will take you seriously. I sure don't. 

You are also the guy who said he was an expert on Jefferson, right? And that you knew what his opinion on Biden would be? 

Don't be a dirty bird, no one (with a functioning brain) will take you seriously. I sure don't. 

We stopped doing that with you a long time ago.

• Haha (+1) 1

I never claimed to be an "expert." so to answer your question...Not right.

Having read your views on this issue, along with the preposterous suggestion that we deploy a couple squadrons to the Ukraine as a "deterrence" to a Russian invasion, the proposal that the US establishing and maintaining a no fly zone over the Ukraine, and your recent suggestion that we grant them $100b in aid, you have no idea how little I care regarding how seriously you take me, or any other view you have on any subject. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Moi?  Please let it be me!  

I hope you’re not trying because if so you’re failing miserably. Nope, not you. Not yet anyway. You’re still playing in the minor leagues. Try working in some catchy junior high levels memes if you want to earn extra credit! 😂

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I hope you’re not trying because if so you’re failing miserably. Nope, not you. Not yet anyway. You’re still playing in the minor leagues. Try working in some catchy junior high levels memes if you want to earn extra credit! 😂

***** off!

Better??