Josh Allen Radio Row

Buffalo_Stampede

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So funny I lived right next to Josh when he lived on his farm in up in Northern Cali

Now I live right next to him as he is in Irvine and I am in Riverside County

I never looked, but figured you were up around Tonawanda St. and Hertel Ave! 😳

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So funny I lived right next to Josh when he lived on his farm in up in Northern Cali

Now I live right next to him as he is in Irvine and I am in Riverside County

josh has both Buffalo AND the socal lifestyle to live in and amongst ...beautiful GF, Great family, Great football team, Dude is living LARGE :-))))))))))

Salud indeed!~!~!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

Good stuff,.  was wondering if Josh would make the rounds out there on radio row.   Glad he is.

From the Rome interview,  It's a shame he can never look at the KC game as one of the best ever NFL playoff games.  The 13 seconds...  that loss gutted him.  

And all of us as well.... 😭

3 minutes ago, muppy said:

josh has both Buffalo AND the socal lifestyle to live in and amongst ...beautiful GF, Great family, Great football team, Dude is living LARGE :-))))))))))

Salud indeed!~!~!!!

Yes, must be so nice for him and others that have been blessed with a life/gift like that. Wish I could experience it lol. Maybe in the next life......0:)

3 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yes, must be so nice for him and others that have been blessed with a life/gift like that. Wish I could experience it lol. Maybe in the next life......0:)

He gave #17 an abundance of blessings didn't He.......From whom much is given much is required. Luke 12:48. ......I think Josh Allen is being an amazing steward of his gifts...all that handsome, athleticism, charm, HEART and he's  smart  too  DAYUM~!!!

haha-m

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

He gave #17 an abundance of blessings didn't He.......From whom much is given much is required. Luke 12:48. ......I think Josh Allen is being an amazing steward of his gifts...all that handsome, athleticism, charm, HEART and he's  smart  too  DAYUM~!!!

haha-m

For sure, but to me what makes it so much more special is the way he handles himself. Very mature, says the right things, helps in community and other areas, and you'll never see him doing anything stupid and drawing negative attention.  

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

For sure, but to me what makes it so much more special is the way he handles himself. Very mature, says the right things, helps in community and other areas, and you'll never see him doing anything stupid and drawing negative attention.  

YEP!~ 100% concur. Im sure he has flaws of some sort..I have no idea what those might be lol I refuse to speculate

haha-m

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

Good stuff,.  was wondering if Josh would make the rounds out there on radio row.   Glad he is.

From the Rome interview,  It's a shame he can never look at the KC game as one of the best ever NFL playoff games.  The 13 seconds...  that loss gutted him.  

It was certainly a punch in the gut, but rather than “gutted” I’d like to think it will only strengthen his resolve. Make a positive out of it, Josh! You just keep being YOU! 

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

You know what 13 seconds is also going to do. Every close game in the 4th quarter next season is going to make every Bills fan extra nervous that they can get the win. Its always nervous time in the 4th quarter of a close game but it will more so because of 13 seconds. I know I won't breath easy until the game goes final and the Bills win. 13 seconds has shattered my confidence in the Bills during crunch time.

Wait, you lived in a world where you didn't feel that way already before this year?!

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

Wait, you lived in a world where you didn't feel that way already before this year?!

Everyone I know who isn’t a bills fan was texting me about the win when they scored the last TD and my response was - still 13 seconds. We’ve been in that situation too many times, albeit over many years. Any seasoned Bills fan know to never celebrate until 0:00. It’s ingrained in our souls 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, zow2 said:

Dude had the best 2 game stretch in NFL playoff history...QB rating a ridiculous 149 and a total of 14 incompletions.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

Love the way Josh didn't even wait for the question and just addressed the game right at the start. This young man is amazing, as a player and as a leader. The way he owns what he does and leads this team is inspiring. 

Yeah, we've got a special one for years to come. Now if the coaches can just stop being stupid?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Dude had the best 2 game stretch in NFL playoff history...QB rating a ridiculous 149 and a total of 14 incompletions.

Perfect game followed by a no hitter. You're never going to see 2 consecutive playoff performances like that again by any qb. Take that pain and channel it into next year. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.