Is Brian Daboll Driving Coaches Away?

JGMcD2

5 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

The amount of people that managed to read my post and comment on it, that missed the sarcastic part at the end. 

I pray for our children and our schools. Bring back reading comprehension. 

We read a sentence, two max and make up our minds. Less is more or so @Gugny likes to tell his girlfriend. 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

It's not the size of the wand; it's the magic it produces!

Just remember, Gugny, it's not the size of the boat or the motion of the ocean that matters.

It's whether or not the captain can keep the boat in port long enough for all the passengers to get off.

🤔

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Just remember, Gugny, it's not the size of the boat or the motion of the ocean that matters.

It's whether or not the captain can keep the boat in port long enough for all the passengers to get off.

🤔

You just set off the Exiled beacon.  Buckle up.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/5/2022 at 5:30 AM, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

He is not HC material, just like Bieniemy and Frazier. These guys are not leaders and will go back to their OC/DC gigs after they fail.

If you look at his track record and the way he's able to coach us, the way he's able to lead men -- people say that, but to be able to lead a locker room of people from every different background, every different race and everything like that, and be able to be the lead of the locker room is a special talent. It's a talent, and he's able to do that," Mahomes noted.

https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-qb-patrick-mahomes-it-amazes-me-oc-eric-bieniemy-isn-t-a-head-coach

On 2/5/2022 at 1:25 AM, JGMcD2 said:

The news that Patrick Graham has left the New York Giants DC post to take over as the Las Vegas Raiders DC,  despite Daboll making a public statement that he wanted to keep Patrick Graham as his DC, has me worried that Daboll is driving coaches away. 

It’s a clear sign that he’s in way over his head in NY and is an extremely toxic individual. 

This is 100% believable and probably accurate given everything we know today. 

I think as more information leaks out from coaches that have already left and others likely out the door soon that there's trouble in paradise so to speak and this another reason Daboll’s seat may be very hot in 2022.

Guys, I’m 10000000% kidding.

dont buy it for one second.

after HC firing it’s very rare staff stay.  The DC rather go work with a peop,e he knows and a better team vs going with a coach/ gm that might have a very different opinion on plans and structure like he’s a 3-4 person not wanting to go to a 4-3 

timescoaches stay is generally when the coaches already know each other like they were coworkers on a team a few years back or the former head coach he replaced came from the same coaching tree so they might know the same people and are familiar with the same system or approach.

Edited by djp14150

On 2/5/2022 at 1:25 AM, JGMcD2 said:

The news that Patrick Graham has left the New York Giants DC post to take over as the Las Vegas Raiders DC,  despite Daboll making a public statement that he wanted to keep Patrick Graham as his DC, has me worried that Daboll is driving coaches away. 

It’s a clear sign that he’s in way over his head in NY and is an extremely toxic individual. 

This is 100% believable and probably accurate given everything we know today. 

I think as more information leaks out from coaches that have already left and others likely out the door soon that there's trouble in paradise so to speak and this another reason Daboll’s seat may be very hot in 2022.

Guys, I’m 10000000% kidding.

Why do I care what he is doing?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.