6 tackles

whorlnut

That’s what we got from our last 1st round pick, and last two 2nd round picks…COMBINED. 

Don’t anyone talk to me about defense anymore. It’s clear that the best way to win is to load up on offensive weapons and run up the score. Allen and Davis were amazing tonight, but we need a legit RB and some speed at WR. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2

Just now, whorlnut said:

That’s what we got from our last 1st round pick, and last two 2nd round picks…COMBINED. 

Don’t anyone talk to me about defense anymore. It’s clear that the best way to win is to load up on offensive weapons and run up the score. Allen and Davis were amazing tonight, but we need a legit RB and some speed at WR. 

And a LB who can make a play. Milano is good ... Edmunds sucks wrinkly old goat balls

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I'm in the same boat as the Edmunds haters, dude has yet to me show up in big situations. With Davis' performance tonight and Knox emerging (albeit he was quiet for him), there's not much we can do on the offensive side of the ball. Now, I do agree with RB, but at the same time, if Daboll leaves, we need someone that understands balance. For all I know, lack of balance costed us a couple of games this year

Just now, buffalo2218 said:

I'm in the same boat as the Edmunds haters, dude has yet to me show up in big situations. With Davis' performance tonight and Knox emerging (albeit he was quiet for him), there's not much we can do on the offensive side of the ball. Now, I do agree with RB, but at the same time, if Daboll leaves, we need someone that understands balance. For all I know, lack of balance costed us a couple of games this year

Dabol calling runs on the three and outs killed us.  Should have been mixing it up all day 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, mjd1001 said:

The OL can be improved next year, but honestly you need to find a way to get some playmakers on the D-side of the ball.

Agreed, we do not really have a star. Well we do, but he tore his ACL vs the Saints. We missed him tonight, thats for sure. 

While I’m inclined to agree. The defense has been very good this year, save for some really bad plays here and there. 

They need a pass rush that gets to the QB. Losing Tre White was HUGE, especially this game. 

KC is a great team. They have an almost indefensible offense, they will make any team look bad. The Rams will have the best shot to get after Mahomes and give him the beating he deserves. That’s how you beat this team, by putting Mahomes on his ass and not giving Kelce and Hill a chance to run wild. Offense can’t stop that. We all saw it. Shoot outs like that come down to missed tackles, weird fumbles, or bad coaching decisions.

That’s what did this team in tonight. 

6 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Some of us have been preaching this FOREVER.

I said it before this game!  You beat a team like KC and Mahomes by out-Mahoming them.

AND WE ALMOST PULLED IT OFF!

You don't "defend" a team of that caliber!  Forget it!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Dabol calling runs on the three and outs killed us.  Should have been mixing it up all day 

He should have been playing to the offense's strengths, that 3rd and short where Singletary got dropped for a loss was crazy. Allen may as well been the one running on that play

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

While I’m inclined to agree. The defense has been very good this year, save for some really bad plays here and there. 

They need a pass rush that gets to the QB. Losing Tre White was HUGE, especially this game. 

KC is a great team. They have an almost indefensible offense, they will make any team look bad. The Rams will have the best shot to get after Mahomes and give him the beating he deserves. That’s how you beat this team, by putting Mahomes on his ass and not giving Kelce and Hill a chance to run wild. Offense can’t stop that. We all saw it. Shoot outs like that come down to missed tackles, weird fumbles, or bad coaching decisions.

That’s what did this team in tonight. 

they got pressure this game. Mahomes slipped out of containment.

it takes DEs a couple seasons to develop.

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Id bet anything the Bills draft defense in the first round again. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.