EVERYONE let Josh Allen down

Success

7 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

it all comes down to one man at the end.  Brandon Bean.  He has SUCKED at drafting besides Allen.  Wow, surrounds him with average players everywhere.  He simply sucks at drafting.  Get rid of him.  Bye Bye.  1st 2 picks last year in a win-now mode and he takes 2 players who fail to make an impact.  KC completely redoes it's OL, and drafts Humphry and Nick Bolton.  Edmunds sucks, and should have been traded to some idiot GM who would have given us a 2nd.  

Did you not see Gabe Davis. He was drafted. He remade this team and it’s so close to being amazing 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, TonyBeets said:

I hate to agree but I do.  This franchise is simply not good enough for Josh.  He deserves better.

Why? Where should he be playing? New York? Maybe the Cowboys? Josh has all the weapons he could want. They spend big on their D. Other teams want our coaches. Frankly, the Bills are to good for you, not Buffalo. Pathetic.    

1 minute ago, Southern_Bills said:

Easy guy, squib kick and we are celebrating. Nothing to do with talent level

really, nothing to do with letting KC get a FG, then march down the field for a TD. Name ONE impact player in the front 7.  We have a 2nd RB as our 1st RB.  no great OL players leading Allen to need to improvise nearly every pass.  

2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

He could be the best QB ever but will be wasted here. We need to bit the bullet and trade him for the biggest haul ever in NFL history. 

That would be the stupidest thing ever and about the only thing that would make me stop following the Bills.

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

really, nothing to do with letting KC get a FG, then march down the field for a TD. Name ONE impact player in the front 7.  We have a 2nd RB as our 1st RB.  no great OL players leading Allen to need to improvise nearly every pass.  

I can't argue with what you said, but if tou reduce 13 seconds to 8 when tou kickoff the game looks alot different. 

But maybe I'm stupid.

Just now, Southern_Bills said:

I can't argue with what you said, but if tou reduce 13 seconds to 8 when tou kickoff the game looks alot different. 

But maybe I'm stupid.

A lot of us seem to feel that way

I think they were scared to lose the game on a Tyreek Hill kickoff return, but the guys on the ST coverage were probably less gassed than our D was at that point

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

A lot of us seem to feel that way

I think they were scared to lose the game on a Tyreek Hill kickoff return, but the guys on the ST coverage were probably less gassed than our D was at that point

I get it, but it's the right call regardless of personal. Hill is taking the field on offense no matter what, so it isn't like tou are keeping him off the field.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

That's not fair--you have no idea how prepared he was or wasn't! 

I do think he made some odd calls at various points in the game, but that happens in every game.

Huh? 2 plays in 13 seconds to get in FG range, running the ball with Matheau in the locker room!? Is this your first year watching football!? Not prepared... Edmunds is a liability and Klein is better....glaring and obvious! The best thing for this team moving forward is without Dabol...Allen improvised on every big play!

1 minute ago, Seoulofstone said:

I loved the way Josh kept stepping up again and again. He's the best QB in this league. The Bills will win a superbowl with him. I am confident of that.

Today the team didn't deserve to win. The future still looks bright though. 

They did deserve to win, they just have Neanderthal coaches.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think you need to look a little higher.  Until proven otherwise, Andy Reid owns Sean McDermott’s ‘nads

So, as a moderator, you’d go as far as saying that was brilliant playcalling by Andy Reid that won that game as opposed to terrible defrnde down the stretch?

Josh realized tonight on the bench that the defensive  staff  isn’t good enough and won’t ever be good enough because Frazier is the biggest choker in modern nfl history.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I think Diggs is better, Davis is a good #2 outside WR.

Big time players make big time plays.

In the biggest moments ( first Pats Game) Diggs disappeared this year. It’s how you play when the chips are down . Davis is better that Diggs or Beasely or Knox. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.