Allen is a stud

Niagara Dude

Allen is a stud,  Allen is amazing.  

Now Josh Allen needs to overcome something that is hard to put your finger on. It's the penchant for the Bills (and Buffalo teams in general) to fail in the biggest of moments.  They can get there....they can get to the brink of a Championship, but he has to figure out a way to kick the door down.  This year, with his play in the playoffs,,,I feel that he kicked it down, but his coaches failed him..  Which again, circles back to a Buffalo sports intangible that he will have to overcome to get a Super Bowl.

8 minutes ago, Rubes said:

I mean, it's pretty ***** impressive to realize he led 12 touchdown drives in two playoff games. No field goals, all touchdowns.

If we had gotten by KC, Allen would be talked about as potentially the greatest postseason ever.  Something legendary that people talk about for years and becomes NFL memes for decades.

Cincy's defense wasn't going to contain him.  And I think we would beaten the Rams pretty convincingly.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Allen is a stud,  Allen is amazing.  

Now Josh Allen needs to overcome something that is hard to put your finger on. It's the penchant for the Bills (and Buffalo teams in general) to fail in the biggest of moments.  They can get there....they can get to the brink of a Championship, but he has to figure out a way to kick the door down.  This year, with his play in the playoffs,,,I feel that he kicked it down, but his coaches failed him..  Which again, circles back to a Buffalo sports intangible that he will have to overcome to get a Super Bowl.

Allen did his part in the KC playoff game so IMO there's nothing he has to overcome in that regard.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Well, his mistake was he left 13 seconds on the clock.

I get you're just messing around, but in all fairness IF blame was to be assigned, Gabe has to take some of it. He was beating his guy mercilessly on the last drive and really in the last 20 minutes of the game.

But he shined the most in the last 1:54 of the game, where he caught 4 balls for 86 Yards 21.5 YPC and 2 TDs. The only yards on the last drive that he didn't account for was the 16 yard catch by Sanders and that's only because he took himself out for a play because he was gassed. Loved how he stepped up during the biggest moments in this game. TD before the half to tie it, 75 yard TD after going down 9 and 2 TDs on our last 2 drives when a FG wouldn't have helped us.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Frazier still needs to be questioned on why the secondary was playing 30 yards off the LOS. It shows that you are a coward and tells your players that you have zero trust in them. I’m still hoping Frazier is fired or hired as a HC somewhere.

Zero chance of that happening now, with the Flores situation.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.