Divisional round Saturday - 49ers at Packers on FOX

stuvian

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

So I went out last night and drank for the first time since new year. Got home just before the end of the Benglas game, ate my kebab watching the start of the green bay game and then went to bed and left the game playing on the ipad..... predictably I fell asleep and when I woke up at 4 in the morning UK time and could see on the screen a score of 13-10 to the 49ers I didn't know if the UK tv coverage had made a mistake, I was dreaming, or I had drank much more than I thought.....

Not watched the game back yet, but wow. What a shocker. 

I fell asleep too because the game was boring as hell. So glad j woke up at the end to see Aaron lose. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

The last teams that did had some of the best defenses in history. The ravens, buccaneers, and broncos. One of the ravens team had a joe Flacco that played on fire and the broncos team had one of the best to ever do it in manning.

garrapollo isn’t even playing at dilfers level. 

Garappalo is 50 times better than Dilfer. Also, as per your previous post about the Rams handling SF, keep in mind that McVay has never beaten Shanahan. 

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Garappalo is 50 times better than Dilfer. 

He's OK if he's getting the ball out in rhythm, but if you take away his primary read his brain goes completely haywire when he has to improvise.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.