Jump to content

AFC Championship Tickets


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

 

Now that's planning ahead!


Slightly worried about a TItans win and a Bills loss. Titans v Bengals tickets are 30% cheaper than what I paid. But hoping the mark up for an AFCCG is big. 
 

Rooting pretty hard against Tennessee.

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Mango said:

I bought both already from Vivid. I figure I will either resell or cancel. But I have tickets for both venues. 

I hope this is not a preemptive curse.., I'm thinking positive thoughts, positive thoughts!!😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, TAinLA said:

I hope this is not a preemptive curse.., I'm thinking positive thoughts, positive thoughts!!😉


I agree. But I didn’t bye them because I am counting my chickens. I bought them because I couldn’t afford to go if I didn’t. 
 

Hopefully the universe will notice the difference. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you're a seaosn ticket holder they're already in your account manager. I have 4, plan on going and using 2 if it's in Buffalo, just out my other 2 up on stubhub for $777 each in section 134 and they sold in just a few hours. 

 

Of course that transaction only stands if both the Bengals and Bills win.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Mango said:

I bought both already from Vivid. I figure I will either resell or cancel. But I have tickets for both venues. 

 

I didn't go that aggressive, but I did book fully refundable flights to both Buffalo and Nashville...

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, eball said:

 

I didn't go that aggressive, but I did book fully refundable flights to both Buffalo and Nashville...

Yep I have a hotel and flight to Nashville on southwest pts booked as well as a room in Hamburg for the weekend. Hope I’m only cancelling one of those two come Monday! 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Estro said:

If you're a seaosn ticket holder they're already in your account manager. I have 4, plan on going and using 2 if it's in Buffalo, just out my other 2 up on stubhub for $777 each in section 134 and they sold in just a few hours. 

 

Of course that transaction only stands if both the Bengals and Bills win.

 

2 minutes ago, eball said:

 

I didn't go that aggressive, but I did book fully refundable flights to both Buffalo and Nashville...

 

I just went through and tracked ticket pricing yesterday and how they have moved all week. 8-9 days ago people grabbed them for $150. A few days later $200. Now 300 level tickets are $350. I figured I had to make the decision to go, or the cost of the game after the final whistle would make it for me. 

I live driving distance to Buffalo these days, so I only had to book one refundable flight. 

Really hoping the Universe understands this isn't a cocky purchase. This is me getting to the game at an affordable price v. not going at all. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Estro said:

If you're a seaosn ticket holder they're already in your account manager. I have 4, plan on going and using 2 if it's in Buffalo, just out my other 2 up on stubhub for $777 each in section 134 and they sold in just a few hours. 

 

Of course that transaction only stands if both the Bengals and Bills win.


And there is no snow storm like the one which moved the game to Detroit.

That game did appear to be a home game for Bills from view of stands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mango said:


I agree. But I didn’t bye them because I am counting my chickens. I bought them because I couldn’t afford to go if I didn’t. 
 

Hopefully the universe will notice the difference. 

To the Super Bowl and Beyond!!!

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2022 at 1:38 PM, Estro said:

If you're a seaosn ticket holder they're already in your account manager. I have 4, plan on going and using 2 if it's in Buffalo, just out my other 2 up on stubhub for $777 each in section 134 and they sold in just a few hours. 

 

Of course that transaction only stands if both the Bengals and Bills win.

I read on here your gonna have to pay income tax on them there Spanky. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...