AFC Championship Tickets

BaltimoreFanBills

20 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

there will be a public onsale if we win tomorrow… I’d wait.

The difference for me between $2-300 now isn’t work the risk of tickets jumping to $400-500 and/or  not affordable. 

The $50-$100 you MIGHT save, if you get tickets at face value, just isn’t worth the risk of the price on the secondary market. 

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

The difference for me between $2-300 now isn’t work the risk of tickets jumping to $400-500 and/or  not affordable. 

The $50-$100 you MIGHT save, if you get tickets at face value, just isn’t worth the risk of the price on the secondary market. 

Tickets are currently $9,000 on Ticketmaster 

6 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Tickets are currently $9,000 on Ticketmaster 

I mean…some are. But there are others at $500 right now. Which is 35% more than I paid like 3 days ago. 

EDIT: Also, they’re $1-200 cheaper elsewhere. 

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1

A lot of the prices have almost doubled in just the past 90 minutes. 

1 hour ago, Lets_Go_Buffalo said:

Tickets on secondary market are going for around $400, would it be better to just buy them now or wait until later in the week and hope prices drop?

400 is the lowest price in the entire stadium now. And that is in the top row of the 300s. A lot seats have almost doubled in price over the past 90 minutes. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I hate everything about this thread. 

I am a guy who believes in ju-ju and I think this thread errs on the side of OK. Nobody is chatting about Buffalo beating KC or looking past the divisional round. It’s just cost. Given the market right now some of us need to get tickets at the current price and can’t afford to wait until it’s official. 

• Agree 2

23 minutes ago, Stretch said:

Does anyone know how much the AFCCG tix cost straight from the Bills?

I have seasons in 104 that will cost me $195(less tax/fees) per seat IF the AFCCG comes to Buffalo.  There were advance Wildcard tickets available for WEEKS.  I wouldnt buy any right now at those resell prices.

Just now, MadPerry said:

I have seasons in 104 that will cost me $195(less tax/fees) per seat IF the AFCCG comes to Buffalo.  There were advance Wildcard tickets available for WEEKS.  I wouldnt buy any right now at those resell prices.

exactly… low supply right now.

Disclaimer: I’m wrong slightly over half the time on stuff like this 😂

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

exactly… low supply right now.

Disclaimer: I’m wrong slightly over half the time on stuff like this 😂

I mentioned it elsewhere. Even if my ticket levels out to $100 less than I paid, the $100 extra was basically insurance that I could afford to attend and I am cool that I did it. 

The inverse, pricing skyrocketing, would hurt my soul. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mango said:

I mentioned it elsewhere. Even if my ticket levels out to $100 less than I paid, the $100 extra was basically insurance that I could afford to attend and I am cool that I did it. 

The inverse, pricing skyrocketing, would hurt my soul. 

oh absolutely.   I hear you.  I’m toying with the idea of making the jaunt up here while on vaca, but it prices even stay where they are, I’m out.  I ain’t paying no $750 for a single in the 300 corner sections.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

oh absolutely.   I hear you.  I’m toying with the idea of making the jaunt up here while on vaca, but it prices even stay where they are, I’m out.  I ain’t paying no $750 for a single in the 300 corner sections.

Jesus. I did not pay that. God speed. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.