Predict the score BILLS - KC

mead107

Colin Cowherd has called the Bills Mike Tyson.  They can knock you out but cant do anything else.  Because all of there wins have been by 10 points or more.  I disagree.  I feel that is KC.  They slept walk for first half vs Pitts.  And threw a combo and ended the fight.  Much of the year.  Like the first Bills game.  Punch them in the face.  Let them counter.  Show them you are not going to fade and you will win.  Allen Mahomes Mahomes at Mahomes.  Book it. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Big Turk said:

The Chiefs scored 6 TDs in 10 minutes of game time last week. I don't think a game is ever out of reach for them.

Those Defenses are not the Same.  Number 2 in scoring and Passing defense was Ne.  Lets not say they were happy to be there cus they had a rookie Qb.  Buffalo gets that first quarter its 21 nothing.  The offense is actually pressing.  Like in October.  The 30 mins at half to KC re group.  Allen might become the real boogeyman to defenses.  Sit back he ppucks you apart.  Pressure he takes your head.  Thats the real story.  Last season Diggs, Brown, Beasley and Davis were all hurt.  They are all healthy.  Vs man.  Ts and Ps to the Chiefs secondary.  

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 1

After a 12 pack and some Whiskey.  Getting a mini vaca here.  All is through Josh Allen. I have said it before I will say it now.  I think Allen straps the team on his back and carries everyone to a superbowl like a backpack.  Idk what year but he does it.  If Allen just says we are winning Sunday and has another game like last week Buffalo will be winning the superbowl.  I think he does it. And plays out of his mind and wins it all. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

KC 35, Bills 21.

***Total Homer pick***

The Bills no.1 ranked D does not scare me.  Kc's line has gelled since week 5.  Unless you are getting to Mahomes with 4 rushing...it's not going to be a good day.

Willie Gay, the Vacuum destroyer, will play....I won't be surprised if they have him spy Allen.  KC will NOT blitz...and will rely on the front 4 to get there....and they will.  Chris Jones specifically.  KC will commit to stopping the run, and play alot of 7 man coverages....so I think what you'll see is KC try and keep Allen one diminsional...we all know what a great runner and off script player he is....I think there will be a committment to keep Allen from running.  

Pat Mahomes is now 7-2 in the playoffs.  Both losses were Tom Brady.  One of those losses was at home in a game that went to OT where Brady and NE wont the toss and Pat never got the ball.  Pat Mahomes has never been on the field at Arrowhead at the end of the 4th quarter of a playoff game having lost.  

I don't like the read but it's certainly realistic. A couple of responses to your post. The Bills offensive line is playing very well. In fact, dare I say it's a strength and not a weakness like earlier in the year. Same goes for the Buffalo run game. Thus, the Bill's offense will not be one dimensional. Unlike last year, where the Bills had no run game except Allen. Singletary had been nothing short of very good for the last 4 or 5 games. As a result, the Chiefs will be forced to respect our run game once the Bill's Oline moves the pile on a consistent basis. This will open up the whole offense including Allen's running ability. Additionally, Allen will have more time to improvise and scan the field. As a Bills fan, the Chiefs defense is not daunting or scary. It's average at best. 

How do you play a lot of 7 man coverages, have a spy on Allen, have Jones teeing off on Allen,  and still commit to stopping the run? Are you guys playing 13 or 14 guys on defense? Seems like a bit of a stretch on your part. Also, I recently watched Joe Burrows and its receiving core shred the KC defense. 

What's scares me is the KC offense, Mahomes, Kelce who the Bills can never stop,  the elusive Hill without Tre White, the emergence of Mckinnen in the screen game, and the Arrowhead home field advantage. No doubt the Bills defense has an uphill battle. As a fan, the defense is opportunistic but it doesn't feel elite or unbeatable. I the Bills number rated defense is beatable. Kind of a bend but don't break mentality. The key is to stop the Chiefs from getting tds and force fgs.

I believe the gap between the teams from last year to this year has dramatically closed. Last years experience should also benefit the Bills. This off season the Bill's brass specifically set out to formulate a team that can compete and beat KC via draft picks and pick ups. Imho, this game goes down to the wire. I really don't know which team wins.  I'm just hoping the game is fairly officiated. 

• Like (+1) 2

Good to see not everyone is over confidant the Bills will win this game.

It will be a daunting task for the Buffalo Bills to go into Arrowhead in a playoff game and win, IMHO.

Both teams look to be hot and peaking right now. If the Chiefs cheat and hold the Bills WRs like they did in last years AFC Champ game...and the Refs let them get away with it again. Gonna be a long day for the Bills. 

All things being equal I'm hoping the Bills keep their mojo going from that beatdown of the Patriots and beat the Cheaters...err, Chiefs. 

I don't care about the score as long as Buffalo moves on to the Championship game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Nihilarian said:

Good to see not everyone is over confidant the Bills will win this game.

It will be a daunting task for the Buffalo Bills to go into Arrowhead in a playoff game and win, IMHO.

Both teams look to be hot and peaking right now. If the Chiefs cheat and hold the Bills WRs like they did in last years AFC Champ game...and the Refs let them get away with it again. Gonna be a long day for the Bills. 

All things being equal I'm hoping the Bills keep their mojo going from that beatdown of the Patriots and beat the Cheaters...err, Chiefs. 

I don't care about the score as long as Buffalo moves on to the Championship game. 

Wondering if there is a way the Bills coaching staff can start "prepping" the refs about KCs holding of Bflo receivers. Last years game was pretty clear the Chiefs got away with a lot. 

Bills 28

Chiefs 24

Football fans finally get the matchup people have wanted with Allen Mahomes as both have strong days. KC gets out to an early lead on the Bills compliments of a Pringle screen TD in the first but Allen rallies the boys with Diggs getting a TD on a Slant from 5 yds out. In the second the Bills get sack fumble from Jerry Hughes on Mahomes and Singletary runs one in from 15 yds up. KC moves the ball late in the half but the drive stalls and they are held to a FG. Up 14-10 out of half Buffalo gets the ball and goes on a 7 minute drive to score a TD to Davis from Allen. Up 21-10 the Bills trade possessions until KC moves the ball and get a TD from Kelce to narrow the gap to 21-17 entering the 4th. Sensing blood in the water Allen methodically gets the Bills downfield and finishes the drive on a TD run to get Buffalo back to two score lead 28-17. The Chiefs move quickly to get a TD with a few minutes to go to make it 28-24 on a Hill reverse TD run, but the Bills offense is able to run the clock out.

Allen 22-31 275 yds 2 TD 43 yds rush 1 TD

Singletary 64 yds 12 att 1 TD

Diggs 8 rec 118 yds 1 TD

Bills 34      31 Chiefs

I say we need to score more than 30 to win the game.  I think it will be fairly close, but high scoring, with both offenses in full form, and the Bills find a way to win.

Edited by Nextmanup

17 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

KC 35, Bills 21.

***Total Homer pick***

The Bills no.1 ranked D does not scare me.  Kc's line has gelled since week 5.  Unless you are getting to Mahomes with 4 rushing...it's not going to be a good day.

Willie Gay, the Vacuum destroyer, will play....I won't be surprised if they have him spy Allen.  KC will NOT blitz...and will rely on the front 4 to get there....and they will.  Chris Jones specifically.  KC will commit to stopping the run, and play alot of 7 man coverages....so I think what you'll see is KC try and keep Allen one diminsional...we all know what a great runner and off script player he is....I think there will be a committment to keep Allen from running.  

Pat Mahomes is now 7-2 in the playoffs.  Both losses were Tom Brady.  One of those losses was at home in a game that went to OT where Brady and NE wont the toss and Pat never got the ball.  Pat Mahomes has never been on the field at Arrowhead at the end of the 4th quarter of a playoff game having lost.  

I would move the score to a TD difference as the Bills MO this year in losses have been close and heartbreaking, but otherwise if the Bills lose this is the script. My personal fear with KC is with White out Buffalo tries to adjust coverage to take away Hill which opens Kelce up more and we can't answer that nor the heavy screen plays the Chiefs have been running

I personally think both QBs shine in this game and it just ends up being a coin flip, but if either QB were to have a semi off day it is because the defense forces them to be one dimensional in how they have to play the game whether it is Allen not running or Mahomes not being able to leave the pocket.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.