If the Bills re-sign Edmunds, they're stupid.

damj

2ND TO LAST PLAY IN OT AND HE IS RUNNING THE WRONG WAY AWAY FROM THE RECEIVER!!!

2 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

This topic is about to get real ugly, real fast.  And it should.

Yes, and it will not stop. I am done with him. They need to get better at LB.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Imagine replacing him next year with a maniac play maker.

We'd be substantially better on D with that move alone.

The Chiefs draft Bolton in the 2nd round and he's making impact plays.

After 4 years ... Edmunds is always a yard behind every play.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, White Linen said:

He didn't make a single play that mattered.  If he's our starting LB next year then I'll know for sure McDermott is not the coach to bring us a SB.

Just our luck ... we're stuck with him another year ... watch him make some plays next year and we re-sign his suckwad a$$

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

This loss wasn’t squarely on Edmunds, but I’m not re-signing him to anything above what Milano makes. Let some other team overpay him, he’s NOT a game changer despite what some of you would like to believe.

I'm not laying the whole thing on him ... but we're consistently playing with 10 men on the field because he is always out of position or a yard away from the play. If we had 11 men on the field contributing ... maybe SOMEONE would've made a play when they had to

• Like (+1) 1

Edmunds is worse than useless. He gets in the way. Ultimately it's McD's fault for continuing to play him though. Over and over this season teams kept exploiting him and McD refused to bench him or change the defense to shield him more from being exploited.

Edited by pigpen65

5 minutes ago, damj said:

Just our luck ... we're stuck with him another year ... watch him make some plays next year and we re-sign his suckwad a$$

Unless I'm reading the rules wrong, the Bills can cut Edmunds and not be on the hook for his option salary, if he's cut before next season starts. 

Edmunds will command too much money to be worth resigning.    Try to trade him, he would have some value.   Let a team like Detroit or Jacksonville take a chance on him as the guy to rebuild their defenses and be happy with him until they play the big teams in the playoffs.  

Edited by dgrochester55

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Unless I'm reading the rules wrong, the Bills can cut Edmunds and not be on the hook for his option salary, if he's cut before next season starts. 

Let's make it so Mafia ... until we improve at LB, we're always going to be playing with 10 men on the field

6 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

Edmunds is worse than useless. He gets in the way. Ultimately it's McD's fault for continuing to play him though. Over and over this season teams kept exploiting him and McD refused to bench him or change the defense to shield him more from being exploited.

We're figuratively playing with 10 men on the field

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.