Gameday Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Ouch, was just watching PTI & heard what McDermott said about Belichick...

Why give the guy that material? That's pretty stupid. Bills now being called whiney? Man, not a good look.

Really hate to be the one to tell you this...but the Bills are a whiney bunch of players. From Beasley crying about COVID protocols and "being boo'd at home" to Josh Allen and his flops/always looking to the refs for a flag to Hyde and Poyer's reaction to an albeit stupid question from a troll reporter....they have become a bunch of soft players that ooze entitlement without actually winning anything yet. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Billyhouseman said:

McDermott is a buffoon and if this guy wants to go to the rex Ryan ground and pound... He may as well sign his own pink slip... We just paid a QB  1/4 billion.... That's b for billion

Except he's never said he wants to be ground and pound. Still acknowledged that you have to throw the ball amd score points. He wants a team that CAN run the ball...not one that's ALWAYS runs the ball. And that's really not different than 31 other head coaches in the NFL. 

Just now, Buffalo619 said:

Schoop a troll? He’s the best Buffalo has. That’s part of the problem. 

Was reported that Sully asked Hyde and Power that. Haven't seen it attributed to Schoop....but wouldn't he have been doing his post game show during that presser?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Except he's never said he wants to be ground and pound. Still acknowledged that you have to throw the ball amd score points. He wants a team that CAN run the ball...not one that's ALWAYS runs the ball. And that's really not different than 31 other head coaches in the NFL. 

He obviously wants to gravitate more to the run than the pass

We just got obliterated by PTI.

It's kind of funny how hot take narratives are. If we scored from the 6, the narrative would probably be that BB played too conservative, the game has passed him by, and maybe Mac Jones isn't all that because they clearly don't trust him.

But we didn't, so the Pats dominated us, and we're not a contender.  We had our 15 minutes.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Billyhouseman said:

No he didn't

Has has steadily said this for 2 years. That's not up for debate. Go watch his pressers starting from last offseason. Billy Houseman...you a troll. And not a good one. I suggest you study up some of FilthyBeast's posts. Become the best version of your trollful little self!

2 hours ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Having some time to think it over, I'm slightly more optimistic about this season.

So many "what ifs", kind of like the Houston playoff game, where if one thing goes right they end up winning.

They could absolutely beat the Bucs or Patriots or both. Every game remaining game is 50/50 to me.

That being said, half of those "what ifs" are deliberate decisions by this head coach and/or OC. 

It's hard enough to win a Super Bowl, you have to beat the other teams, the injury bug, sometimes the refs,  and the Bills with McDermott also have to overcome his in-game decisions.

So although I still think we have a chance this season, I think it's the same small chance they'll have going forward with McDermott at the helm.

agree. I think we are a better team, and I look forward to the re-match.

Games like yesterday are weird and based entirely on execution. Can you make a big play here or there, and avoid mistakes?

The pats out-executed us— made one big run play, made two FG’s, and other than 1 fumble, mostly avoided any mistakes. 

by contrast, we made no real

big plays, and instead had 4-5 huge drops, a horribly Timed penalty, missed a FG, and had an inexcusable fumble. 

Aside from the two playoff losses, this is the most devastating loss in McDermott’s tenure with the Bills. Not only was this a home loss to their main divisional rival that seriously damages their hopes for even making the playoffs, but the manner of the loss clearly rocked them mentally. They got physically dominated, and now you have coaches calling out players in the PC, players snapping at media and fans grasping at straws. The team went into this season with Super Bowl aspirations, but now it’s clear that they have fatal holes in their roster and people seem to be cracking at the realization.

Edited by vincec
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

The reporter or BB? BB laughed as he said it and he was obviously joking.

I didnt listen to the audio of this quote but it doesn't make a difference to me. He can be jovial or serious, elaborate with his responses or tight-lipped and ill hate him all the same. He has caused me nothing but heartache since the inception of my bills Fandom. I want nothing more than buffalo to drive his team into the ground and watch with delight as he reverts to an emotionless shell in the post game presser, just prior to going back into the locker room and berating his serial killer looking son for tarnishing the belichick name.  This isn't too much to ask. 

Yeah, I'm a little bitter.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.