Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

It doesn't bother me that money is being spent to prevent a war. You are just a complainer.

But you are ok 

You know, you’re right.

Unfettered capitalism is the best way to go.

That is TWO things we agree on.

And I am ok.

So that’s THREE things we agree on.

What a big day for you!

• Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If there is a wrong side of history - you know we can always count on the cult to be there, right Bonnie? 

When Hawley embraced Putin’s line that Ukraine should not be allowed to join NATO – which is contrary to the core principles of NATO and the stated position of the U.S. and our allies – White House press secretary Jen Psaki accurately characterized it as "parroting" Russian talking points.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Our president is addressing the nation 

it took him an extra long time to wake up and wander out to the podium. He’s gonna sleep well this afternoon after todays Andy Griffith show rerun

Here’s the playbook

https://www.rt.com/russia/549870-accusing-us-genocide-denial/

claiming Ukraine of genocide against Russian speakers in Ukraine 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Our president? If you say so. 

He's right.  He's their president.

He and the rest of them don't care about me or you.  They are governing their lunatic base only.  

Manchin and Sinema should have food testers everywhere they go.  

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

All 

Both Americans? Yes 

No criticism of Putin? Ever? 

+++

An observer mission from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe said it counted 591 violations of the cease-fire in eastern Ukraine on Wednesday, up from 153 the day before.

I asked this once before but you didn't answer.  I'll try again.

What do you wanna do, get in a war with Russia?

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

it took him an extra long time to wake up and wander out to the podium. He’s gonna sleep well this afternoon after todays Andy Griffith show rerun

Here’s the playbook

https://www.rt.com/russia/549870-accusing-us-genocide-denial/

claiming Ukraine of genocide against Russian speakers in Ukraine 

RT is entirely funded by the federal budget of the Russian government.  You are linking to a site that is paid by the Russian government to say things it wants said.

9 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

RT is entirely funded by the federal budget of the Russian government.  You are linking to a site that is paid by the Russian government to say things it wants said.

Sure, that’s why I went there. Just like You go to cnn or msnbc to see the dems propaganda machine or fox for republicans. 

12 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This feels like deja vu all over again 20 years later.

Biden wants this war badly. It’s probably the only thing that can resurrect his disaster of a Presidency. It’s pretty hard to eff up banging a podium and administering fake consequences 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sure, that’s why I went there. Just like You go to cnn or msnbc to see the dems propaganda machine or fox for republicans. 

Biden wants this war badly. It’s probably the only thing that can resurrect his disaster of a Presidency. It’s pretty hard to eff up banging a podium and administering fake consequences 

War doesn't look good fpr Joey, especially one that has little to do with the US.  What he wants is talking tough and Putin backing-down.  That way he can say he averted war. 

47 minutes ago, Doc said:

War doesn't look good fpr Joey, especially one that has little to do with the US.  What he wants is talking tough and Putin backing-down.  That way he can say he averted war. 

That would be a huge win for Biden and I’d congratulate him for it even if they came across as the Stooges during it all. And I ain’t talking about the Iggy’s band 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

That would be a huge win for Biden and I’d congratulate him for it even if they came across as the Stooges during it all. And I ain’t talking about the Iggy’s band 

It'd be a win for a lot of people.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

The war that only the Biden Administration is predicting ?

Avoiding that should be pretty easy.

• Like (+1) 2