Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So you’ve moved on from Russian expansion into Eastern Europe. We have already weakened Russian military capabilities and decimated their soldiers. Putin cares little about human life and will sacrifice many more. All of this is on him. Not us or Ukraine.  At the very least, we can stop Russia from taking more territory 

Ok.. why do we care?  And how long do we plan on defending that territory by sacrificing the young men of Ukraine?

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Who is “we”?  Likely the same answer to both questions 

I can personally attest to the fact that it isn't, depending on your definition of maga. If it is simply some degree of disagreement with you, you might be correct.

Edited by Pokebball

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Ok.. why do we care?  And how long do we plan on defending that territory by sacrificing the young men of Ukraine?

because the land belongs to Ukraninians and they're willing to fight for it.

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

I can personally attest to the fact that it isn't, depending on your definition of maga. If it is simply some degree of disagreement with you, you might be correct.

Yet, the "we" was in reference to you agreeing with all things trump.  What trump policies/actions do you disagree with?

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yet, the "we" was in reference to you agreeing with all things trump.  What trump policies/actions do you disagree with?

I do?

Strange that I'm a republican and didn't vote for him, either time.

So, back to my original question. What is maga in your opinion?

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I do?

Strange that I'm a republican and didn't vote for him, either time.

So, back to my original question. What is maga in your opinion?

What trump policies/stances are you against?  For example, do you see the Jan 6 insurrectionists as "hostages" and heroes?  Do you believe in blanket immunity for him?  Do you believe our justice system is fundamentally corrupt?  Do you think sexually abusing women is ok for a prez candidate?  Do you believe in gold lame' sneakers?  trump university?  overvaluing property for loans?  setting up fake electors? stealing and refusing to return classified documents?

your answer was "we do. every time".  have you changed your mind?  Are you not proud of your convictions.  Neither would I be.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What trump policies/stances are you against?  For example, do you see the Jan 6 insurrectionists as "hostages" and heroes?  Do you believe in blanket immunity for him?  Do you believe our justice system is fundamentally corrupt?  Do you think sexually abusing women is ok for a prez candidate?  Do you believe in gold lame' sneakers?  trump university?  overvaluing property for loans?  setting up fake electors? stealing and refusing to return classified documents?

your answer was "we do. every time".  have you changed your mind?  Are you not proud of your convictions.  Neither would I be.

You're trying, hard, to pivot from my question. What is maga, in your opinion. You use that term often. What do you mean by it?

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Any person or narrative that doesn't follow the dnc/MSNBC script. 

Off to camps for maga.  Amirite.  

That is the definition for you, I'm curious if that's the definition for Joey F. He doesn't want to say? Interesting, right?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Pokebball said:

That is the definition for you, I'm curious if that's the definition for Joey F. He doesn't want to say? Interesting, right?

MAGA's are people that support the MAGA movement and therefore trump.  you obviously do as I illustrated in my last post here.

3 hours ago, Pokebball said:

It's a nice day here.  Was out golfing...

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

MAGA's are people that support the MAGA movement and therefore trump.  you obviously do as I illustrated in my last post here.

are all republicans? sounds like it is. i'm a republican that supports the republican movement but one that didn't vote for trump. am i maga? sure sounds like it's the antithesis of Joe Ferguson?

Edited by Pokebball

6 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

are all republicans? sounds like it is. i'm a republican that supports the republican movement but one that didn't vote for trump. am i maga?

trump will be the nominee.  Will you vote for him?  Republican equals trump these days.  The name doesn't mean much more than that anymore.  Most of the moderates have left including in Congress.  Are you a rare bird that hasn't?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

trump will be the nominee.  Will you vote for him?  Republican equals trump these days.  The name doesn't mean much more than that anymore.  Most of the moderates have left including in Congress.  Are you a rare bird that hasn't?

I haven't 2x and I won't again.

But we've made progress here. You think it's all republicans.

Now your posts have context

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

I haven't 2x and I won't again.

But we've made progress here. You think it's all republicans.

Now your posts have context

I don't think Reagan Republicans are MAGAs nor Rockefeller R's.  McConnell is not a MAGA nor Haley, not that I agree with much of what they say.  And it needs to be said that Haley said she would vote for trump if nominated  But the large majority of the rest are MAGA's.

7 hours ago, Pokebball said:

What is maga? Some of you toss out the word a tad bit too often

It’s a “dog whistle” to all their Leftist friends, so they don’t have to think too deeply about certain issues…😉

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I don't think Reagan Republicans are MAGAs nor Rockefeller R's.  McConnell is not a MAGA nor Haley, not that I agree with much of what they say.  And it needs to be said that Haley said she would vote for trump if nominated  But the large majority of the rest are MAGA's.

Haley is a repub, makes sense. So if Haley votes for the parties nominee, does she become maga?

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Reagan and JFK were two of my favorite presidents…I also supported Obama over McCain/Romney, and Trump over Hillary/Biden…try to figure that one out…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

er values are good. She understands that evil needs to be stood up to. 

Lmao.  She is a party puppet that grifts to simps.  Omg.  Your a preferred subscriber to her show?  Pay extra so she replies to you?  All to save her house and kids.  Very noble of you.  

• Haha (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Oh really, how do you feel about the rapes committed by Russian troops, the thousands of children kidnapped into Russia, the thousands of homes destroyed by Russian artillary? 

I'm glad you are not on my side. 

• Eyeroll 1