Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

Visa and MasterCard drop Russia. 

Russian banks begin switching to China’s MIR card system through Chinese UnionPay.

They already had their next step planned.  Further alignment with China.

Edited by SCBills

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

Some China thoughts in paragraph form (sorry).

Yeah, been saying for a few days now that China has to be rethinking taking Taiwan.  I think both these fascists underestimated the resolve of the entire world and their place in it.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So you think Putin is a genius too? 

So invading a country, killing at least thousands of innocents, driving millions from their homes, this whole sh it show is genius?

Really, are you without a shred of human decency? 

59 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It was a typical stupid trump diarrhea of the mouth trump statement that he can never help himself from. 

But realize the media did do their thing to amplify it in a vastly different Context, naturally. 

the specific quote was suggesting it was an ingenuous move to recognize the two break away republics as sovereign states in need of defense as an excuse to invade them. Then sarcastically mocked Putins ‘peace keeping’ forces. He was taking a shot at the administration that kicked his arse to the curb. 

This.  He then called the war as an atrocity.

4 hours ago, John Adams said:

Our former commander in chief. So much stupidity in this post that it’s hard to parse. 

If I paint the word Prius on my Wrangler, maybe I will fool Jacques Cousteau into thinking it’s a submarine? 

I miss my Wrangler... 

48 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, been saying for a few days now that China has to be rethinking taking Taiwan.  I think both these fascists underestimated the resolve of the entire world and their place in it.

This.  He then called the war as an atrocity.

Trump is done. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is done. 

Is he?  Who's challenging him?  Frankly I'd rather see DeSantis, but who on the Dems has a chance in hell after this disaster of an Admin and the Dems becoming the party of Marxists?  Joey's not running/being run again and neither is Kammy.  And the Dems can't bypass Kammy and put in a white guy and not lose the AA vote.  Who else they got?

4 hours ago, John Adams said:

Our former commander in chief. So much stupidity in this post that it’s hard to parse. 

If I paint the word Prius on my Wrangler, maybe I will fool Jacques Cousteau into thinking it’s a submarine? 

I’m sure he was joking. Why so serious? He’s not the president anymore.

26 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Collision!!!

Interesting.. apparently there was some hot mic convo about working with Russia to denuclearize Ukraine provided they worked around Obamas campaign.  

maybe all presidents are Russian assets? 

this article is fascinating opinion piece but ties together some odd events. 

https://cfif.org/v/mobile/#commentaryPost:5811

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Visa and MasterCard drop Russia. 

Russian banks begin switching to China’s MIR card system through Chinese UnionPay.

They already had their next step planned.  Further alignment with China.

Yup...everything go as planned...LOL

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"Expanding" Nato?....maybe Ukraine wanted to join NATO...because you know...freedom and what not....are we against countries self destiny because PUTIN doesn't want freedom on his border?

Edited by TH3

17 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Yup...everything go as planned...LOL

"Expanding" Nato?....maybe Ukraine wanted to join NATO...because you know...freedom and what not....are we against countries self destiny because PUTIN doesn't want freedom on his border?

US backed the overthrow of a pro-Russia Ukrainian President.  

US funnels weapons into the country that are used against Russian separatists. 

US backed neo-nazi militia groups that were then integrated into the National Guard to fight Russian Separatists in the South & East of Ukraine. 

US leaders such as Adam Schiff, Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Amy Klobuchar all made comments about using Ukraine to fight Russia “over there” so we don’t have to fight them “over here”.  

Putin is evil for this full scale invasion, but why would he want to border a country who aligns with the Western aim is to weaken his country?

It was always going to end up like this if we kept pushing Ukraine down this NATO rabbit hole, of which, we never had any intention of honoring - or defending.  

Putin waited until he thought the US leadership & NATO alliance was weakest and made his move.   Clearly NATO has stepped up, but it’s too little/too late & Ukraine’s best hope is an Afghanistan-style insurgency for a decade, while their population is decimated, unless NATO goes to war with Russia.  

Edited by SCBills

6 hours ago, John Adams said:

Yep.

Seems the strategy of let the world think you'll do anything worked for 4 years..

Carry on new age neo cons.. 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Interesting.. apparently there was some hot mic convo about working with Russia to denuclearize Ukraine provided they worked around Obamas campaign.  

maybe all presidents are Russian assets? 

this article is fascinating opinion piece but ties together some odd events. 

https://cfif.org/v/mobile/#commentaryPost:5811

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And yet no one batted an eye over the "more flexibility after my election" comment.  When the clear ask was "tell Vlad not to do anything to make me look bad in foreign affairs and in return I'll do whatever he wants after I'm re-elected."

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Yeah but we wanted Ukraine to be NATO-ready.  Think they still are?

41 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wonder why a wealthy Russian diplomats widow wired $3.5 million to Hunters firm in 2014?  That’s just strange. 

https://geopolitics.news/anglo-america/hunter-biden-received-3-5m-wire-transfer-from-russian-billionaire/

It's OK to take $3.5M from a Russian mayor's widow.  Take a meeting with a lawyer from Russia where you get nothing...