Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

PBS blurs out picture of Nazi behind mayor during interview 

Its all so weird…

Have you not been using video conferencing software in the last two years?

Hmm. The rest of the story is they sold their shares on Feb. 23 so the loss calculated is wrong. But still strange. . 

Edited by John Adams

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

For now, sure. Oil is a lot more expensive than it looks. We have to fight wars over it, deal with oppressive regimes that thrive off of it and..oh ya, we are burning up the planet. 

Go Green!! 

you don’t think we will need to fight wars over the resources you need to be green? 😂 

You’ve been hoodwinked. 

im positive I’m greener than you and I know better about the green energy myth. 

3 hours ago, TSOL said:

I'd love to see the logistics of generating enough electricity to charge 1.4 billion electric cars once or twice a week 

And which country in Asia will surrender all the lithium we need for the batteries to hold the charge. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TSOL said:

I'd love to see the logistics of generating enough electricity to charge 1.4 billion electric cars once or twice a week 

We don’t even have the infrastructure in CA to power my washer and dryer without having to listen to PSA’s about not running my washer and dryer from 4pm-9pm. How the ***** are we going to power all these cars. 🤦🏻‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

you don’t think we will need to fight wars over the resources you need to be green? 😂 

You’ve been hoodwinked. 

im positive I’m greener than you and I know better about the green energy myth. 

And which country in Asia will surrender all the lithium we need for the batteries to hold the charge. 

NO BLOOD FOR LITHIUM!!  😏

• Like (+1) 1

What have I missed 

7 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Very very very big deal if they stick to this, especially for India. Putin saying to India and many developing nations (of which Russia is barely ahead), "Go starve." 

I think we get 25% of our fertilizer from Russia

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

Stephen Bandera. 

“Stepan Andriyovych Bandera was a Ukrainian politician and theorist of the militant wing of the far-right Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists and a leader and ideologist of Ukrainian ultranationalists known for his involvement in terrorist activities”

My goodness, you are an expert suddenly in Ukraine, Russian politics.

Where dies that come from?

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

My goodness, you are an expert suddenly in Ukraine, Russian politics.

Where dies that come from?

Its fairly easy when you spend some time learning about situations from independent sources/journalists while not gargling the approved narrative du jour 

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What have I missed 

I am not really sure who Pedro is but this quote alone makes him seem like a policy wonk, without any understanding of what he is discussing. Apparently it might not a war crime since it was not directed to damage the facility but attacking a Nuclear site is a war crime. How is anyone accepting the Russians at their word?

34 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Very very very big deal if they stick to this, especially for India. Putin saying to India and many developing nations (of which Russia is barely ahead), "Go starve." 

All India needs to do is refine BillSy's posts, and they'll have enough fertilizer for a lifetime. 

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I saw on CNBC that Russia supplies 66% of fertilizer to the world 😕 

Media, corporate America and the Dems weren't even 1/100th as amped about going after Saddam or Osama bin Laden 

I'm not sure they even understand the repercussions or consequences to what they're doing.  

Or know what they even want to actually do other then hash tag or go to Ukrainian profile pics.

• Agree 1