Patriots at Bills: Game Week Thread (v2)

BuffaloBillyG

2 minutes ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

Orchard Park sure aint south Erie!!!!!

Orchard Park : Mostly cloudy skies. Windy in the evening. Mid 30's Game Time. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph sustained. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

That Sounds like serious Wind to me!

Precipitation? 

they’ve had multiple games with wind like that - ravens in playoffs comes to mind as well as WFT this year.

2 hours ago, Rockinon said:

Wind may be petering out before or during the game. That advisory starts tonight and ends 10PM Monday night. Hard to say, but might not even be a factor.

It might not meet the criteria for a wind advisory but it’s guaranteed to be windy af. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

I want to have faith in the Bills to perform, want to say we blow them out, and come out to play.  It's to hard to say though ti's like watching Jim Mora's tenure with the Saint and Colts though.  Lots and lots of streaky play without truthfully reaching their best levels of play.  We could blow them out 45-0 or we could wind up being shut down to 45-16 again.  This year was supposed to be the win it all and get the ring year.  If it's not or we don't even sniff playoffs it's hard telling what comes next.  We'd have to move on from Star and Jordan through the draft.  Along with finding a capable and long-term under study of Milano and Hughes.  We're honestly moving into such an uncertain and unknown future if we cannot send a message which reverberates.  If we can't do that we don't deserve it and should just look up draft stock and picks to lock in players and determine whose part of the process and whose not really selling into it.  

I would like to see the organization start to focus on building a more physical team in the trenches...that would be my number 1 offseason priority...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3

I wonder if a team has ever gone from the #1 seed in conference in early December, to missing the playoffs completely?

Let's get that rolling for the Pats tomorrow night.  If we can somehow get the sweep, the Colts can beat 'em, and then they close the season against a team that always seems to mess it up for them in Miami.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

image.thumb.png.494218d97626dba5ba29102fc31686c4.png

It’s one thing to be pessimistic given our recent ups and downs, it’s even understandable to have a serious case of BBFS. But to be a complete Pats* homer on a Bills board (and yes I know that’s twitter) is on an entirely different level. Seek help. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Success said:

I wonder if a team has ever gone from the #1 seed in conference in early December, to missing the playoffs completely?

Let's get that rolling for the Pats tomorrow night.  If we can somehow get the sweep, the Colts can beat 'em, and then they close the season against a team that always seems to mess it up for them in Miami.

Miami has looked pretty tough last few weeks 

3 hours ago, finn said:

All good points. But I'm beginning that, with the weather, the best team won't necessarily win. With every punt- and kick return, every intermediate and deep throw, and every field goal an adventure, it will just be a matter of who has fewer turnovers and missed field goals. They might as well have the coin toss determine the winner. 

The weather may also help both teams make up for having key guys out in the secondary 

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I would like to see the organization start to focus on building a more physical team in the trenches...that would be my number 1 priority...

Yup, the mindset needs to change and we are starting to see that shift during the Titans game.  We also need to have a real physical rushing threat with speed.  Bredia is emerging as a threat while Moss and Singletary have seemingly regressed to being after thoughts with that said so many weapons have just seemingly vanished when Dawson Knox isn't there.  

5 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

It’s one thing to be pessimistic given our recent ups and downs, it’s even understandable to have a serious case of BBFS. But to be a complete Pats* homer on a Bills board (and yes I know that’s twitter) is on an entirely different level. Seek help. 

Please stop trying to troll those outside the forums.  It's not fitting, people have questions, we don't have to start rushing out and playing bully ball on fans outside of here, and that's just plain rude and condescending.  How would you feel I screen capped that and passed it back off to the person you accused of being a Pats homer and closeted fan?

7 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

To be clear...that is not me (wasn't sure if you thought I tweeted that or not).  I'm pretty sure that is from one of our resident trolls.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

To be clear...that is not me (wasn't sure if you thought I tweeted that or not).  I'm pretty sure that is from one of our resident trolls.

100% know that’s not you, sorry if I didn’t make it clear. The number of clown posters has tripled in the last year and this guy leads the pack.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Now that the Pats* are the one seed in the AFC, do they Bills take over #1 when they crush them tomorrow? Or would Tennessee be #1? 

Yeah - TN. We'd be #2.

I'll be pretty happy w/ that, as the alternative is joining the near record # of teams fighting it out for the WC.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Yup, the mindset needs to change and we are starting to see that shift during the Titans game.  We also need to have a real physical rushing threat with speed.  Bredia is emerging as a threat while Moss and Singletary have seemingly regressed to being after thoughts with that said so many weapons have just seemingly vanished when Dawson Knox isn't there.  

Please stop trying to troll those outside the forums.  It's not fitting, people have questions, we don't have to start rushing out and playing bully ball on fans outside of here, and that's just plain rude and condescending.  How would you feel I screen capped that and passed it back off to the person you accused of being a Pats homer and closeted fan?

When did you get here, last week? Try again Thrifty. Please go ahead and screen cap whatever you like Mr. Message Board Policeman. Btw, he’s not outside the forums.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Now that the Pats* are the one seed in the AFC, do they Bills take over #1 when they crush them tomorrow? Or would Tennessee be #1? 

Yes, Tennessee would be #1 and with their current injury issues I wouldn't expect it to last long before they drop another game or 2.

And I love that all the talk tomorrow on the lead up to MNF will be on NE and them being the "Top Dogs" in the entire AFC. Should really provide the Bills an extra edge at kickoff. Buffalo thrives in a "hunters" role. 

They win this one and it's a shootout with Brady and the Bucs the following week. Having TO as the Bills legend this week is fitting as it's officially time to get ya popcorn ready.

Edited by No Place To Hyde

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.