Colts @ Bills — Uniform reveal

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

4 hours ago, Logic said:

I wonder what game they'll be rolling out the all-reds for.

I miss the red helmets.  If the wear the white jerseys they should wear blue bottoms and vice versa.  It just seems a lot more pleasant to the eye imo.  

The all white uni’s complete with the white helmet just seems over the top to me.  Who are we?  The ghosts? 

• Disagree 3
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

I miss the red helmets.  If the wear the white jerseys they should wear blue bottoms and vice versa.  It just seems a lot more pleasant to the eye imo.  

The all white uni’s complete with the white helmet just seems over the top to me.  Who are we?  The ghosts? 

only when playing against Sam Darnold 

😆 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

If I recall correctly, those Nike color rush uniforms were brought out for Thursday night games initially. I don’t think that’s still a thing. Correction: I pray that that’s still not a thing.

they usually were. 

but the Colts blizzard game was on a Sunday 

5a2d82878a4986650b8b4e6a?width=1136&form

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, KeLLy1278 said:

No.  We are the losers when they wear the white with blue pants.  It has been scientifically proven. 

11 hours ago, Greg S said:

Per the uniform gridiron database ( I can't post the link) but if you scroll ahead to week 13 it shows the Bills wearing the all white throwbacks vs NE on MNF. The Pats are wearing their all blues. Maybe the organization got the hint that most fans think the all blue and all reds suck.

Good catch.  Interesting in that we're wearing our throwbacks twice.  Never a bad thing.  My guess is we wear all red against the Panthers or Falcons because they have to keep selling those horrid red jerseys.

18 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I’ve been waitin’ all day for Mondaaayyyyy Niiiiiiight

Nope. They're wearing their throwbacks again for the Monday night game.

I wish they were allowed to wear red on white like Josh did for the scrimmage. He liked it too. That look is elite.

They usually wear red on red for the home game closest to Christmas. I am betting on the Panthers game.

My uni rankings:

1. Blue on white

2. White on white (only on the road)

3. Blue on blue

4. Throwbacks

5. Red on red

6. White on blue

If red on white existed, it would probably be #2. If '90s throwbacks with red helmet existed, both the home and away versions would be #1. There's no uniform better than white on white with a red helmet.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.