Colts @ Bills — Uniform reveal

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

37 minutes ago, Greg S said:

A few years ago when Rex was the Bills coach. The Bills and Jets both wore their color rush uniforms for a game at MetLife.

GTY_jets_bills_jef_151113_16x9_992.jpg

nope that was McDermott’s first year!   2017.  I know, because I watched that game in the maternity ward.  My 2nd kid was born about a half hour after it ended

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

nope that was McDermott’s first year!   2017.  I know, because I watched that game in the maternity ward.  My 2nd kid was born about a half hour after it ended

I thought it was Rex. Wasn't this the game where the cameras caught Rex on the sidelines going crazy because the Bills stopped the Jets around the goal line and won the game. Rex was celebrating his revenge win over the Jets. 

56 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I thought it was Rex. Wasn't this the game where the cameras caught Rex on the sidelines going crazy because the Bills stopped the Jets around the goal line and won the game. Rex was celebrating his revenge win over the Jets. 

whoops - you’re right.  We wore the all-whites for the road Jets game in 2017.  I could have sworn that was the “colorblind” game.

EDIT: said colorblind game was 2015, also Thursday Night Football: https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2589035-nfls-color-rush-uniforms-for-jets-bills-game-was-a-disaster-for-colorblind-pe.amp.html

Edited by RiotAct

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

whoops - you’re right.  We wore the all-whites for the road Jets game in 2017.  I could have sworn that was the “colorblind” game.

EDIT: said colorblind game was 2015, also Thursday Night Football: https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2589035-nfls-color-rush-uniforms-for-jets-bills-game-was-a-disaster-for-colorblind-pe.amp.html

It’s a good thing that this never happened in the Kelly era.  

IIRC Jimbo was CB

Just now, MrSarcasm said:

Can we get the Smurf/ PJ combo?

I love me some all blues.

I wonder if they got rid of the all blues and all reds. In past years they would have worn at least one of those looks by now. This week is blue over white and the next home game vs NE shows the all white throwbacks for a 2nd time at home this year.

On 11/17/2021 at 1:23 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

Shouldn't these "uniform reveal" threads just go directly into the game threads every week to declutter the board a bit?

EDIT:  Oh wait... it already is... I guess someone just needed attention  :w00t:

I don't understand the weekly fascination with Bills uniforms either.

Here's a tip: turn on the game or go to the game.  Wait for Bills players to come on the field.

You'll know what the uniforms look like.  

PS:  It doesn't matter what the uniforms look like. You might as well keep a running catalog of what player is wearing what brand of cleats among other useless pieces of information that have no bearing on the game.

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

really think these threads should open like a "Gender Reveal Party."  What say ye: @SlimShady'sSpaceForce ??

I’d say delete the first picture 

before a mod does? 

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Here's a tip: turn on the game or go to the game.  Wait for Bills players to come on the field.

PS:  It doesn't matter what the uniforms look like. You might as well keep a running catalog of what player is wearing what brand of cleats among other useless pieces of information that have no bearing on the game.

1   Tranny is trolling me, so you can ignore his ignorant comment. He must think it makes him a big man. 

2  Believe it or not people actually LIKE to discuss the uniforms. Even down to the color of the facemask 

so you can also choose to IGNORE these threads and possibly  be happier for it 

Did you know someone outside TSW has stats on W - L records with varying color combinations?

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

you can also ignore this post and thread and let us discuss it. I like it when Shady posts this and look forward to it

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.