We may not lose again…

eball

3 hours ago, jletha said:

Pats, Steelers, 49ers could all be tricky. But easier than theyve played already

Or maybe not. TEN is scraping by statistically right now. At some point those skin of your teeth type wins should catch up to them. PIT and NE defenses are very good. 49ers looked very good last night and are in the wild card race in the NFC. The schedule may look easier, but they’re facing some teams that are playing better right now and trying to do it without Henry. I think they’ll likely only finish with 3 or 4 losses, but they have some bumps in the road ahead of them. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, eball said:

I’m not calling this a “prediction” — just a feeling.  If the injury bug does not infect the team in our most critical spots I think it’s very possible for the Bills to run the table.  Five of eight at home.  A humbling loss two weeks ago to force a “reset.”  A smart, veteran defense.  A coach learning and getting better each week (McD said they left the starters in Sunday “to put the game away”).  And an MVP candidate at QB.  The Pats*** are playing well but they don’t equal our talent.  Tampa has been as inconsistent as anyone.  The Saints with Trevor Siemian?

Take it for what it’s worth.

My gut tells me that we split w/ the Patriots and drop one more to either Tampa Bay or the colts (probably Tampa.) What you're saying is entirely possible too. I hope you're right 👍

12 hours ago, eball said:

I’m not calling this a “prediction” — just a feeling.  If the injury bug does not infect the team in our most critical spots I think it’s very possible for the Bills to run the table.  Five of eight at home.  A humbling loss two weeks ago to force a “reset.”  A smart, veteran defense.  A coach learning and getting better each week (McD said they left the starters in Sunday “to put the game away”).  And an MVP candidate at QB.  The Pats*** are playing well but they don’t equal our talent.  Tampa has been as inconsistent as anyone.  The Saints with Trevor Siemian?

So take this for it's worth:  New England is going to beat them twice.

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Or maybe not. TEN is scraping by statistically right now. At some point those skin of your teeth type wins should catch up to them. PIT and NE defenses are very good. 49ers looked very good last night and are in the wild card race in the NFC. The schedule may look easier, but they’re facing some teams that are playing better right now and trying to do it without Henry. I think they’ll likely only finish with 3 or 4 losses, but they have some bumps in the road ahead of them. 

Not sure why folks keep selling the Titans short, they beat the Bills head to head which matters.

They have the longest win streak in the league right now and saw an absurd stat that they are 7-0 against teams that were in the playoffs last year.

At this point they would really need to things to fall apart to lose grip on the #1 seed in the AFC and still think they will get Henry back sooner than expected.

BUT, we may lose this Sunday! Why do you make me work so hard to fend off all jinxes? Did you not see the Jacksonville game? ANY GIVEN SUNDAY! It still applies, and we have a healthy respect for ALL of our opponents!  

Lordy, I hope that was enough…….    :)

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

We have to run the table & hope the Titans lose 2... it's not happening!

Titans remaining games

Week 11: VS -  Houston Texans (1-8)

Week 12: AT - New England Patriots (6-4)

Week 13: Bye

Week 14: VS - Jacksonville Jaguars (2-7)

Week 15: AT - Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3-1)

Week 16: VS - San Francisco 49ers (3-5)

Week 17: VS - Miami Dolphins (3-7)

Week 18: AT -  Houston Texans (1-8)

Do the Texans get Tyrod back this week?  He may be able to give them a shot vs the Titans. Texans at least looked competitive when he was in there the beginning of the season. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

Yup and that happens every year! did you notice our remaining schedule compare to titans.

And yup they hold the tie-breaker too

Yup better record

Oh yeah what about playing the pats twice while they are only one back of us today

Yup lets see what you got on that

If you want to stress yourself out worrying about homefield with 2 months of season yet to play...........knock yourself out.

Not my first time following a Bills team that was in hot pursuit of homefield advantage in November.    Happened a lot from 1988-1993.

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I agree that every team is beatable 

in Buffalo — Colts could put up some points of Wentz plays smart and the Run D is stout. 

Im no more worried about Tampon Bay as I am the NE Cheatriots.  

Aints have no stellar QB to worry about 

Panthers 🐆 and Cam “Fig” Newton 😝 

Falcons 🥧 

week 18 v the JETS I mean the NYETS 

Do the Bills need this game for the 1 seed?

Will the NYETS actually care?

Smart and Wentz don't go together.

• Haha (+1) 1

I don't want to rain on your parade Eball....but.....

The Bucs are 7-4 all time vs the Bills and in 9 games in Tampa they are 7-2 all time

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/tampa-bay-buccaneers/teamvsteam?opp=4#:~:text=The two teams have met each other 11,Tampa Bay vs Buffalo List View Scoreboard View

Edited by JMF2006

2 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Nothing to backup your assertion "New England is going to beat them twice".

We should just take that statement for what it's worth? It's worthless to me.

You haven't watched NE play over the last month?  You haven't seen the improvement across the ranks?

Watch some football and you might gain some insight into what is going on in the NFL and not just be a blind Bills fan.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.