I hate to say it … but the Pats are coming

dave mcbride

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

McD blew the Titans game Take the FG and go to OT

So did cocky Mike White and this defense tore him a new one

So, no then?

1 hour ago, MJS said:

It's a balance. Sometimes if you throw them to the wolves, they get eaten. Their confidence gets shaken, and they get injured.

Bringing them along more slowly can help them develop. Obviously, you want to slowly increase their responsibilities. But giving them too much, too fast sets them up for failure and frustration.

I mean maybe. Josh was pretty much thrown to the wolves and took his lumps and got better. 

I just don’t believe in 18 attempts a game. Find out what these dudes can do. The cream will rise to the top.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I though that at the time, and said so at the stadium. Despite it ending badly, I have changed my tune. I think I heard Josh was 13 for 14 on 1 yard QB sneaks, and this was only a few inches. The one he missed was a botched snap. I couldn’t tell live, but he cleary slipped in Nashville.  $%&#  happens. I’m good with the decision despite the outcome. 

Regardless, they are absolutely one of the top teams in the league and we clearly showed we were on par with them playing in their (shared for the night) house. 

The Titans are super hot, even without Henry. I hope we peak at the right time, in the playoffs! 

true   He makes it he’s a hero. 

but man it was costly 

59 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

OT you could still have lost..

You mean Mike White that the Pats D allowed to score 6 points against? While our O rattled off 54? Your putting your take based off of the Jets!! Ugh..

The truth is The East is still up for grabs and of the two teams should be neck and neck come the showdown. 

not when Buffalo sweeps the Pats again this season 

• Like (+1) 3

The Pats allowed Davis Mills to look like Johnny Unitas a month ago so them being better on D is ridiculous …they seem to be a classic hoodie read and react bunch relying on your mistakes. 
 We will find out how good the Pats are soon enough as they’ve been fortunate in that they keep every game they play close enough where their qb isn’t really counted on to carry their offense like Mr Brady did.

We are statistically even better on D then they are…we have a better receiver corps then they do…they have a far superior running game..their QB plays within their system but our QB may just be the best player in football.

Coaching isn’t a far apart some believe  

Simple fact is if we bring our A or even B game we win 

They need to be solid every week and can’t get away with any letdowns

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

OT you could still have lost..

You mean Mike White that the Pats D allowed to score 6 points against? While our O rattled off 54? Your putting your take based off of the Jets!! Ugh..

The truth is The East is still up for grabs and of the two teams should be neck and neck come the showdown. 

This is not a call out, really just curious. What brings you here? Are the Bills your secondary team?

I haven't seen a ton of your posts, but what I have you are respectful if indeed a straight up Pats fan.

What brings you around? And look forward to many convos going forward 👍

2 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Not winning the division in a season where the conference is all bunched up would be living dangerously in terms of a playoff berth.

Not really.. no team is truly dominant thus far, and there’s a 7th team getting in. Bills are in great shape as long as they continue to win, just like anyone else. Just might be the least important year to have the #1 seed in quite some time. 

Don’t look now but the Chiefs are also making a run !  It’s going to be a tight run to get to the playoffs in good shape, and thise games are going to be tough to win.  Titans, Pats, Chiefs, Ravens, Steelers, , Bills.   , maybe colts     That’s why home field coujld be so huge!  Shaping up to be a battle to get out of the AFC!   Healthy , home teams that can run will be the competition.   After today I hope Daboll keeps using Brieda and keeps the sweeps etc!  Home field will be important like last year! 

7 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

They will be a tough match but if the Bills score early and Mac tries to air it it out a Mike White day is likely ;) 

👍🏻 

I’ll say it until I’m blue(r) in the face 

Answer me this Pats fans of TBD 

Which rookie QB’s has blown out this Bills defense?

the answer..  NOT MANY if at all. 

Kyler Murray 2nd year with a Hail Mary on 1 blown play. 

cough cough Lamar Jackson on 1 blown play. 

Trevor 15-26 for 118 yards and 9 points?  

How many QB myths has this Defense crushed?  A LOT 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

👍🏻

If all you do is check down this D will eat you alive and if you don't have an NFL arm they will eat you alive when you go down field :)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

👍🏻

You lost to the jags...a rookie QB and a coach who was coaching college football last year, actually i think he quit coaching for sometime actually. The "W" matters more than these stats.... and the  QB is not the focal point of the pats offense this year. 

and....just in case you missed this nugget. BB has won SBs stopping high powered offenses. 

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

11 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

McD blew the Titans game Take the FG and go to OT

He put the ball in his Star Players hands and there is nothing wrong with that(we should be getting a rematch in late January)

The only problem is that their Star DT decided he was going to make the play of the game and when our O Line got pushed back Josh had nowhere to go.

MCD has balls....something this fan base wrongly questioned for a long time.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

You lost to the jags...a rookie QB and a coach who was coaching college football last year, actually i think he quit coaching for sometime actually. The "W" matters more than these stats.... and the  QB is not the focal point of the pats offense this year. 

and....just in case you missed this nugget. BB has won SBs stopping high powered offenses. 

Wrong

the Bills lost because the Jags D shut down JA McD and Daboll 

I posted the stats for Trevor 

He was 15-26 for 118 yards and 9 points

17 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

He put the ball in his Star Players hands and there is nothing wrong with that(we should be getting a rematch in late January)

The only problem is that their Star DT decided he was going to make the play of the game and when our O Line got pushed back Josh had nowhere to go.

MCD has balls....something this fan base wrongly questioned for a long time.

he put the ball in JA’s hands and they fell short 

Bass Master is like 99% on FG’s 

that was all the talking heads were saying 

to much reliance on one guy. 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

24 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

I thought their BU QB Beat Hard threw the pass to get them in position for the winning FG?

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Wrong

he put the ball in JA’s Hanna’s they fell short 

that was all the talking heads were saying 

to much reliance on one guy. 

79% of of our offence runs through Josh.

I would love a 65/35 split but the kids a gamer I wouldn't trade him for any other player in the league or trust the game to any other player in the league.

BTW that was a first down on the twisting dive OB on 3rd down....we was robbed :( 

14 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Wrong

you made my point.....according to you the Jags D shut down the offense. What does BB do well. So what jones does or doesn't do is irrelevant. Especially since he is not the focal point to this year's offense. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.