Week 10: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

If the Bills lose this game the wheels are absolutely going to come off and I will start to think the playoffs are in doubt. One way or another they better stop the bleeding here and figure something out. Fix the run game and stop relying on only the pass or we are going nowhere. If 1 good thing can come from that Jags mess it’s that being a strictly 1 dimensional finesse team is going to get us nowhere. Fix the run now. More 2014 Panthers offense and less 80s chargers

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

When I watch the game this weekend, I expect the Jets' D to: 

1. Rush 3 Drop 8/Rush 4 Drop 7 with two deep safeties on obvious passing downs

2. Mug Rush/Cover 0 showing a defender in every gap on all other downs, with a mix of rush everyone, drop everyone, and everything in between. 

This sort of flogging will continue until the offense improves.  We humiliated Salah last year and his team is toast, so here comes the kitchen sink. 

Is that all ??

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Errrrr.....I don't know how to interpret this.  Have the RBs normally not been "taking it serious" and where do they normally look when the coach is talking to them?  Why did we have to wait until a 9-6 loss for this to change, if so?

Interesting.  On the Bills depth chart, Dodson then Matakevich are listed as the backups to Edmunds.

When Edmunds was out last season in MIA (week 2) pretty sure Dodson replaced him while Klein played for Milano.

If this is the case, why not let Bates play? Bates is being held out in fear of injury to Morse?

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-josh-allen-bills-quarterback-20211112-nlsvp3mzszf3vhpxo7qqxkhsqe-story.html

Jets will have their hands full trying to slow down Bills star QB Josh Allen

This week the Jets face one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL: Josh Allen

The Bills star is arguably the most physically gifted quarterback in the NFL as there isn’t anything he can’t do.

(audio)

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

If this is the case, why not let Bates play? Bates is being held out in fear of injury to Morse?

That wouldn't really make sense. 

He's playing about 5% of the offensive snaps per game and 20% of the ST snaps per game (~9 snaps per game), so he could get injured every game, in theory. 

I think that the coaches just have him lower on the depth chart than the guys who are playing ahead of him. 

2 hours ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

Funny what i just heard on The SportsLodge with Roger Lodge,

He predicts Jets win 17-9 & Josh Allen gets pulled after his 2nd INT in the 4th

This is where he loses his mind saying, Trubisky gets the start next wk against the colts!

247990991_ScreenShot2021-11-12at10_30_11AM.png.1734c4f9dba09c7db9fc7c9d89973ecb.pngBlind-mind!

Sounds like Rogers got something Lodged in his skull.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.