Week 10: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

19 minutes ago, Greg S said:

It's supposed to be nice. Sunny and in the low 50's. I will be there (Sec 101) hoping to see a Bills blowout win.

The big tailgate with all of the local Bills Backers groups is in lot 26.  Stop by if you can, it is really cool to see a complete parking section taken over by Bills fans.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I like Edmunds and all but top 5 linebacker?  Worth a huge contract? Im not so sure.  Also, it was kind of just sarcasm.

Yes to both. He's wildly underrated because about half his game is creating a no flu zone so the ball doesn't come near him.

Edmunds is the future of the linebacker position. Micah Parsons came after him, and actually PSU might even have another in Brandon Smith. 

Tall, agile, loves to hit, can cover like safeties in their zones, and wildly athletic. Sheer weapon in the middle of the field

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I’m curious to see how much of our offensive line struggles are injury related…it’s incredible how much some of these guys have regressed since just last season. Darryl Williams was absolutely awful last week. Seems like losing Knox is when things started to go south 

Obviously losing Spencer Brown and Knox has a huge trickle down effect on how we attack the cover2 shell. Add Beasley hurt and having to count on Daryl playing his old position just killed us. Ford & Boettger were terrible and even Dion struggled a little.  Morse is the only olineman who held his own. It wouldn't kill Daboll to occassionally use a "12 personel" formation. The problem is Sweeney sucks so maybe we take a stab at Gesecki next year?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Obviously losing Spencer Brown and Knox has a huge trickle down effect on how we attack the cover2 shell. Add Beasley hurt and having to count on Daryl playing his old position just killed us. Ford & Boettger were terrible and even Dion struggled a little.  Morse is the only olineman who held his own. It wouldn't kill Daboll to occassionally use a "12 personel" formation. The problem is Sweeney sucks so maybe we take a stab at Gesecki next year?

I think Knox is back this week if I’m not mistaken…if we go back to blowing teams out we’ll know what the problem was lol couldn’t hurt to have two all purpose TEs. It’s just so clear that our answer to the defensive looks we were getting the end of last season was Dawson Knox and seems like it was a huge focal point in the offseason to get him involved. Chiefs have a similar strategy with Kelce but they are a few wr weapons short of what we have so I don’t think they have the potential to beat those kind of defensive looks that we do. 

5 hours ago, Steptide said:

I probably missed it, but how long is trubisky out? 

We don't know. 

He was put on the Covid-19 list Saturday

Depends on is he vaccinated or unvaccinated, is he experiencing symptoms and so forth.

At minimum, needs to be symptom free for >24 hrs and have two negative covid tests 24 hrs apart.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.