Voter fraud!

How could we possibly go from the most secure election in US history to a presidential election being stolen....again? 

Easy. Elections are inherently corrupt if Republicans win and beyond reproach when democrats win.

IOW Clown world.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

How could we possibly go from the most secure election in US history to a presidential election being stolen....again? 

Easy. Elections are inherently corrupt if Republicans win and beyond reproach when democrats win.

IOW Clown world.

Yup.  Secure when the Dems win but stolen when they lose.  They're clowns who deserved to be laughed at and marginalized.

On 10/24/2022 at 7:38 PM, Tenhigh said:

I think if you commit certain crimes it's perfectly reasonable that you forfeit your right to vote.  Pedos, murderers, rapist etc 

Precisely. Reason being that at some point ( and we’re there now) power hungry , desperate politicians will decide they need the criminal vote. 

• Like (+1) 1

PA Republicans announce articles of impeachment against DA Larry Krasner

46e171f7-f6e6-44a8-97ec-6296a6118a03-860

FTA:

A committee attempted to subpoena documents from his office and he refused to comply with that subpoena. So last month the Pennsylvania House voted to hold Krasner in contempt. The vote was overwhelming, 162-38, meaning even some Philadelphia Democrats agreed that Krasner was out of line to dodge the subpoenas. Today, the PA House announced articles of impeachment against Krasner:

A federal judge has found that the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office provided incomplete and misleading information as it sought to overturn the death sentence of a man who killed an East Mount Airy couple inside their home in 1984, then shut off the heat and left their infant daughter inside to die.

In a blunt opinion issued Monday, U.S. District Judge Mitchell Goldberg said top prosecutor Larry Krasner’s administration had failed to conduct a careful review of Robert Wharton’s case before asking Goldberg to vacate the death penalty and order Wharton to serve a life sentence instead. Goldberg said the review by prosecutors was “patently deficient” for failing to mention that Wharton had previously been convicted of violently trying to escape from a City Hall courtroom.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/10/26/pa-republicans-announce-articles-of-impeachment-against-da-larry-krasner-n505981

B-Man is functionally illiterate. That's the takeaway from all of this.

In the first article, the Republican county attorney noted that the hand count is possibly illegal under current law, which might explain why people are opposed.

The second article is truly bizarre in that he can't seemingly comprehend why armed, masked people hanging out near a ballot drop could possibly qualify as voter intimidation. I'm guessing he was up in arms over those idiots in Philly but can't seem to wrap his Foxnews addled brain around this one.

You're either a Russian troll or the most purposefully obtuse poster on the entire forum.

Edited by yall

9 minutes ago, yall said:

Hey, thanks for actually reading the article before responding, so few do.

The problem lies in that you are making quite a leap in assuming why I posted the article.

You fall into the, "No one posts anything unless they agree with every word" crowd.

You compound it with misinterpreting what was being "claimed" by both sides in the story.

The "you must be a russian bot nonsense is BillsTime level childishness, I have been posting informational articles/opinions for over 10 years here

I will continue to do so. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . if that's okay with yall.  😎

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The problem lies in that you are making quite a leap in assuming why I posted the article.

You fall into the, "No one posts anything unless they agree with every word" crowd.

You compound it with misinterpreting what was being "claimed" by both sides in the story.

The "you must be a russian bot nonsense is BillsTime level childishness, I have been posting informational articles/opinions for over 10 years here

I will continue to do so. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . if that's okay with yall.  😎

It's a free country... Comrade ;)

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Try to follow along.  I switched to DrsGhost precisely because those who you march alongside @BillStime   @Tiberius and others began accusing me, BillsFanNC of 20 years on TSW, of being their bogeyman DR simply because I began posting here again after being away for some time.  That's it.  So I indulged their idiocy.  And now yours too it seems, even though this timeline has been outlined numerous times on here over recent months.

This has been the same account for 20 years you friggin moron.

Gee that's a shocker that Musk is going to receive pushback from the commie left.  Who would've thunk it?

Keep clowning.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

image.png.4d469791475da99ae753809521fd7225.png

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Not nearly as much as it used to be. 

I know - can you imagine being a woman? LGTBQ? Trying to vote in the south?

How are you impacted? What laws are in place that prevent you from living in this free country?

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Why?  Because as the very same people that are breaking the rules are also responsible for enforcing them, they can ignore the rules and also get away with it by blocking any investigations afterward while calling anyone that raises objections an election denier. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Hey @Orlando Tim

THEY CAN’T WIN IF THEY DON’T CHEAT: 

In Orlando, Jaw-dropping Allegations of Systemic Ballot Harvesting in Black Neighborhoods.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/athena-thorne/2022/10/27/in-orlando-jaw-dropping-allegations-of-systemic-ballot-harvesting-in-black-neighborhoods-n1640480

I am very interested in what evidence there is of this. This would be in Val Deming's jurisdiction and it would look awful for her and her  husband who both were the sheriff and he is now mayor. 

• Like (+1) 1

Meanwhile, the NV Supreme Court has shut down the hand count of ballots in a Trump county west of Vegas. Ya know, ya just can’t trust them computers that rigged the 2020 election against Trump, so let’s hand count! Let’s get those rotary dial phones installed too cause the government is spying on our cell phone calls. Anyone want to volunteer for hand counting?

From the AP report:

Two groups of five that The Associated Press observed Wednesday spent about three hours each counting 50 ballots. Mismatched tallies led to recounts, and occasionally more recounts. Several noted how arduous the process was, with one volunteer lamenting: “I can’t believe it’s two hours to get through 25” ballots. 

Nye County interim clerk Mark Kampf emphasized throughout the day to “take it nice and slow.” In an interview, he declared the first day a success and said, “It was a process of learning here.”

As one person announced candidate names aloud, a verifier looked over her shoulder and three talliers marked sheets of paper. A print-out instruction sheet on a wall across from a video camera above their table urged them to “FOCUS, FOCUS” on each name that was read. 

One group observed by AP found mismatched tallies for eight candidates during a verification period that lasted 30 minutes. A recount took nearly 40 minutes, and two of the recounts still had different outcomes.

“That’s going to be my new name. Mismatch,” said one of the talliers.

“It’s our first day, don’t feel bad,” the verifier replied. “As long as we catch ’em.”

“It will get better,” Kampf later told the group.

The secretary of state’s office said Nye County had to split teams into separate rooms so anyone observing the count of early in-person and mailed ballots would not know the “totality of returns.” Participants were not identified for the media.

Democrat blows whistle on alleged ballot harvesting scheme, Florida opens criminal probe

Former candidate for Orange County commissioner describes widespread vote trafficking operation in Orlando area, authorities see enough evidence to warrant criminal probe.

Former Orange County Commissioner candidate Cynthia Harris filed a sworn affidavit in late August with the Secretary of State’s office alleging that illegal operations to collect third-party ballots have been going on for years in the Orlando area where voting activists are paid $10 for each ballot they collect.

She described an intricate system funded by liberal leaning organizations that dispatch ballot brokers into black communities to pressure voters to turn over their ballots. The $10 fee per ballot is divvied up among the parties who help complete the harvesting.

The collection and delivery of ballots by third parties is illegal in Florida…

“Ballot brokers typically work up to a year in advance,” she stated. “Ballot brokers visit individuals in their residences and assists the individual with filling out a request for a mail-in ballot. After the mail-in ballot arrives, the voter is instructed to wait for the ballot broker returns to the individuals residence. They are asked to not seal the certificate envelope.”

“In rare circumstances, if the voter has filled out the ballot and sealed the envelope certificate, the ballot broker will take the ballot and then steam open the sealed envelope,” the affidavit added. “The ballot broker will either correct any votes, if necessary, that were not voted according to their wishes or just throw them out.”

Harris described how, much as in Wisconsin, vulnerable patients in rehabilitation centers and nursing homes in Florida were targeted for ballot trafficking.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/florida-opens-criminal-probe-democrat-whistleblowers-evidence-ballot

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

Election-Shaking Defeat for Democrats in Pennsylvania Over Mail-In Ballots

Now, because of the new ruling from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, the ballots will not be counted on election night. Instead, they have been ordered to be sequestered pending further legal action.

The United States Supreme Court had already vacated a prior decision in Pennsylvania ordering the counting of the invalid ballots. Many may remember how contentious of a subject that was during the 2020 election.

In response to the US Supreme Court’s ruling, Democrats decided to essentially ignore it, citing a non-binding ruling from a lower court judge. Worse, state officials (all of them Democrats) weren’t even requiring the separating off of the questionable ballots pending ongoing legal action that could see them ruled inadmissible in the election. In short, Democrats were trying to shove through a bunch of invalid ballots in hopes of running out the clock, leaving no way to fix the situation in the future.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11/01/election-shaking-defeat-for-democrats-in-pennsylvania-over-mail-in-ballots-n652680

• Awesome! (+1) 1