Voter fraud!

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Good question. I do not know.

Either way when 75% of all voters are somewhat or very concerned about preventing cheating in elections, then the 2020 mantra of it being the most secure election in US history absolutely did not resonate with voters across party lines.

100% of voters should be concerned about preventing cheating.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

100% of voters should be concerned about preventing cheating.

Why, when we just experienced the most secure election in US history?

In other words, less cheating than has ever occurred ever in US history.

So the concern about cheating should be at an all time low if people truly bought that.

But you already knew that and missed the point on purpose. 

Or you're just obtuse.

So the concern about cheating should be at an all time low if people truly bought that.

Or you're just obtuse.

I don't care how secure the election is. We can't let our guard down. 

I'm concerned about that 25% who is NOT concerned about preventing cheating. What, you want a stolen election? There's something wrong with that.

Edited by LeGOATski

56 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

This is what my original question was getting at. How do you know this isn't an all time low? What are the numbers from the previous polls? Or are you just assuming?

Or you're just obtuse.

Why would it be at an all time low when we learned in 2016 the Russians were meddling in our elections?

Why would it be at an all time low when both sides and the press (right and left) made such a big deal about it leading up to the 2020 election.

How did Trump get elected in 2016 then not in 2020 If there was widespread fraud both times?

Even Trump's government agencies overseeing the 2020 elections said there was no fraud:

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/its-official-election-was-secure

Taking a poll of people's perceptions and opinions as righteous proof of fact?  Completely pathetic.

30 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Why would it be at an all time low when we learned in 2016 the Russians were meddling in our elections?

Why would it be at an all time low when both sides and the press (right and left) made such a big deal about it leading up to the 2020 election.

How did Trump get elected in 2016 then not in 2020 If there was widespread fraud both times?

Even Trump's government agencies overseeing the 2020 elections said there was no fraud:

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/its-official-election-was-secure

Taking a poll of people's perceptions and opinions as righteous proof of fact?  Completely pathetic.

Get used to the haunting of PPP by DR's Ghost....

GIF by Ghostbusters

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GaryPinC said:

It's not worth it.  You'd have a better chance of convincing Bills fans it wasn't a forward lateral.  

On 6/16/2022 at 8:49 AM, B-Man said:

Who's the Real Threat to Democracy?

BY CHRIS QUEEN

Today’s Democrat Party likes to call everything they don’t like a “threat to democracy.” If someone cuts a Democrat off in traffic, it’s a threat to democracy. And the list of threats grows longer every day.

Who’s the real threat to democracy? Democrats want you to think that the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021, was an attempt to topple the framework of American government, that laws securing the votes of citizens are meant to suppress votes for Democrats, and that Republicans push the most extreme candidates into the spotlight.

But it doesn’t take much to figure out that the Democrats are the ones gaming the system with the goal of entrenching their own power. Let’s take a look at how the Democratic party is the threat to the democracy they claim to want to protect.

I’ll start by explaining how the Democrats are propping up Republican candidates whom they think will lose to Democrats in the midterms and beyond. Earlier this week, Josh Kraushaar wrote over at National Journal about this phenomenon.

“Democrats are intervening aggressively in Republican primaries, looking to promote MAGA-aligned candidates that have natural appeal to a right-wing electorate but are likely losers in a general election.” Kraushaar writes. “Their under-the-radar meddling is already paying dividends, potentially taking several big-state governor’s races off the table for Republicans, even given the historically strong political environment for the GOP. The outside engagement is also endangering Republican prospects in a sleeper Senate race.”

Kraushaar goes on to describe how Democrats are pouring money into races in Colorado, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Nevada, and elsewhere to sabotage Republicans who stand a chance to beat Democrats. Interference from Democrats can change the game in elections “where the choice of candidates could well make the difference between winning and losing.”

Granted, there’s nothing necessarily illegal about what the Democrats are doing in these races, but for a group of people who talk about wanting our electoral processes to be as pure as the driven snow, engaging in this sort of system-gaming smacks of a double standard.

Now, on to election laws. Remember how the Democrats — Joe “Great Unifier” Biden among them — referred to election security laws in states like Georgia and Texas as “Jim Crow on steroids“? The grievance crowd stirred and spurred Major League Baseball to move the All-Star Game from Atlanta. (Of course, Georgia and Texas got the last laugh by hosting the World Series games.) In Georgia’s case, elections since the new law passed have seen higher minority turnout and (sorry, Stacey) no voter suppression. No apologies from MLB and virtue-signaling corporations.

Spectator World‘s Oliver Wiseman pointed out earlier this week that the Democrats could have worked with the GOP to enact meaningful measures that would make elections secure but failed to do so because they wouldn’t stray from their hyperbolic voter-suppression rhetoric.

“Earlier this year, senior Democrats could have rolled up their sleeves and worked with Republicans on a package of measures that bolstered the security of American elections,” Wiseman states. “Instead they pressed ahead with a nonstarter of a set of new voting laws. Then the president denounced anyone, in either party, who didn’t support the legislation as little better than a segregationist.”

For the Democrats, the only solution is a federal takeover of elections and measures in place that keep the Democrats in power in perpetuity. There’s no room for anything else, and if anything is a threat to democracy, that sort of power-grubbing mentality is it.

What about political violence? If we’re to believe the Democrats, Jan. 6, 2021, was the worst thing ever. Insurrection! Don’t get me wrong; that event was bad. But the left is blowing that day so far out of proportion that it’s ridiculous.

The Democrats’ worry about violence against officials of the federal government stops short when it comes to conservative Supreme Court justices. After the leaked draft Dobbs decision, pro-abortion activists began protesting at the homes of conservative justices, which is a violation of the law. Some members of Congress tried to beef up security for the justices and their families, and I bet you can guess which ones didn’t.

More at the link:   https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/chris-queen/2022/06/15/whos-the-real-threat-to-democracy-n1605633

Y'all might want to talk to your fellow constituents about not supporting wing-nuts who have no appeal in the civil election.  This is a problem the right wing brought upon itself, but was too stupid to expect. 

8 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Exactly.  The stage was set for claims of a “stolen election” regardless of which candidate won in 2020.  

It started when the Dems made claims of an illegitimate Trump election pre-2016, and continued the claim through the 2020 elections.  

On the other hand, politically speaking, polls are part of the debate and run up to elections.  Reading the tea leaves, or if you prefer manipulating the data, is all part of the process.  

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

This is what my original question was getting at. How do you know this isn't an all time low? What are the numbers from the previous polls? Or are you just assuming?

https://news.gallup.com/poll/196976/update-americans-confidence-voting-election.aspx

Spent a few minutes because I was curious and this is closest I can find. Definitely seems to be trending up when Trump is involved

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I don't care how secure the election is. We can't let our guard down. 

I'm concerned about that 25% who is NOT concerned about preventing cheating. What, you want a stolen election? There's something wrong with that.

That's not what the data said, because that's not how the question was asked. Nor was the question asked in a vacuum.  Respondents were also asked about other issues and their concern about the economy, illegal immigration, violent crime and climate change.

HOW concerned are you about preventing cheating in elections?

75% of all voters answered "very" or "somewhat", presumably there were more options given that indicated less or no concern at all, but that data was not provided.

By the way, "it's the economy, stupid"  once again wins the day with 91% of voters being at least somewhat concerned.

8 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

That's not what the data said, because that's not how the question was asked. Nor was the question asked in a vacuum.  Respondents were also asked about other issues and their concern about the economy, illegal immigration, violent crime and climate change.

HOW concerned are you about preventing cheating in elections?

75% of all voters answered "very" or "somewhat", presumably there were more options given that indicated less or no concern at all, but that data was not provided.

By the way, "it's the economy, stupid"  once again wins the day with 91% of voters being at least somewhat concerned.

Right? To me its like how can you not be AT LEAST somewhat concerned about preventing cheating in the election? At the very least. It's something we should all be concerned about, IMO. If not, our democracy is doomed.

11 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Or you're just obtuse.

Because your cult just planted 60+ election fraud law suits and lost just about all of them?

And now your cult is building off those suits passing voter restriction laws?

Why do you play these games?

9 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Maybe you just learned that in 2016. I certainly didn't. Russia. China etc. have been interfering in our elections for decades.

In 2016 there were Russian Facebook troll farms. 

In 2020 states changed election laws by means other than their state legislatures (unconstitutional) in order to mail out ballots or applications to everyone on known corrupt voter rolls.

Prior to 2020 universal mail in ballots were codemned by both sides of aisle as a recipe for fraud. Including by Obama. 

So no I wouldn't consider both scenarios "widespread". 

:lol:

Trumps government agencies!

Talk about pathetic.

Next.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Maybe you just learned that in 2016. I certainly didn't. Russia. China etc. have been interfering in our elections for decades.

In 2020 states changed election laws by means other than their state legislatures (unconstitutional) in order to mail out ballots or applications to everyone on known corrupt voter rolls.

Prior to 2020 universal mail in ballots were codemned by both sides of aisle as a recipe for fraud. Including by Obama. 

Talk about pathetic.

Next.

You know what is pathetic?  SO MUCH FRAUD HAPPENED in 2020 that the DEMS didn't ensure that the DEMS also "won" down ballot...

Idiots

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It's not worth it.  You'd have a better chance of convincing Bills fans it wasn't a forward lateral.  

Most Bills fans don't think it wasn't a forward lateral.  Because it was.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Exactly.  The stage was set for claims of a “stolen election” regardless of which candidate won in 2020.  

It started when the Dems made claims of an illegitimate Trump election pre-2016, and continued the claim through the 2020 elections.  

On the other hand, politically speaking, polls are part of the debate and run up to elections.  Reading the tea leaves, or if you prefer manipulating the data, is all part of the process.  

As much as I hate Hillary Clinton at least she handled the results with far more class than Trump.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

As much as I hate Hillary Clinton at least she handled the results with far more class than Trump.

• She's accused him of being an illegitimate president and has claimed the election was stolen from her.  
  • She was an integral part of the Russia collusion narrative, partnering with an agent of a foreign government to spread disinformation about the entire campaign. 
  • She has not acknowledged, and never will, her role in promoting a conspiracy theory about illicit ties between Putin and Trump which fractured the nation for the last 5 or 6 years.  

Class?  Not at all. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Talk about pathetic.

Next.

Even more pathetic of you snowflake.

But I'll play.

Can you tell me the actual level of fraud in the 2016 election and how it helped Trump take office?

And I'll accept your point that fraud allegations were going on longer but it contradicts your assertion that opinions of concern = fact of fraud.  There have been multiple elections where widespread fraud has never been proven and thus not occurred.

Trump had 4 years to ensure proper personnel to police the election, especially given the Q-driven deep state goofiness.  Why didn't he get that done?

If mail-in ballot changes were so unconstitutional, why did his "Kraaken" team of ###### lawyers not exclusively focus on this instead of machine and counting irregularities?

Has any state or federal agency declared these mail-in changes unconstitutional?  I've not heard a one.

Finally, when you were of the flesh, I remember you posting on here emotionally creaming your pants repeatedly over the Barr appointment.  Then once he speaks the truth of the election, he's part of the conspiracy.   If you truly want to ascend to a better place, perhaps you should seek actual truth instead of delusional excuses.

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:
  • She's accused him of being an illegitimate president and has claimed the election was stolen from her.  
  • She was an integral part of the Russia collusion narrative, partnering with an agent of a foreign government to spread disinformation about the entire campaign. 
  • She has not acknowledged, and never will, her role in promoting a conspiracy theory about illicit ties between Putin and Trump which fractured the nation for the last 5 or 6 years.  

Class?  Not at all. 

I agree with you, but she still handled it better than Trump has!  He hasn't gotten past the denial stage. 😂