Voter fraud!

8 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Even more pathetic of you snowflake.

But I'll play.

Can you tell me the actual level of fraud in the 2016 election and how it helped Trump take office?

And I'll accept your point that fraud allegations were going on longer but it contradicts your assertion that opinions of concern = fact of fraud.  There have been multiple elections where widespread fraud has never been proven and thus not occurred.

Trump had 4 years to ensure proper personnel to police the election, especially given the Q-driven deep state goofiness.  Why didn't he get that done?

If mail-in ballot changes were so unconstitutional, why did his "Kraaken" team of ###### lawyers not exclusively focus on this instead of machine and counting irregularities?

Has any state or federal agency declared these mail-in changes unconstitutional?  I've not heard a one.

Finally, when you were of the flesh, I remember you posting on here emotionally creaming your pants repeatedly over the Barr appointment.  Then once he speaks the truth of the election, he's part of the conspiracy.   If you truly want to ascend to a better place, perhaps you should seek actual truth instead of delusional excuses.

I agree with you, but she still handled it better than Trump has!  He hasn't gotten past the denial stage. 😂  

I'll deal with your nonsense rant later...

But for now I absolutely love how people still actually think that I am the real DR.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

I agree with you, but she still handled it better than Trump has!  He hasn't gotten past the denial stage. 😂  

She was an insider candidate, a beltway figure, who most certainly was meeting with designers for the redo of the Oval Office well before election day.  Who can blame her?  She had survived a reputation as a classic enabler,  server scandal, the death of a diplomat and the controversy surrounding the attempt to blame some poor b*stard for causing that, and the fact that her closest allies described her as reckless and careless with national security.  Again--that wasn't her detractors--focused more on the legalities of what she did or didn't do--those were key members of Dem entrenched leadership singing loudly that a Secretary of State playing fast and loose with matters of State wasn't a big deal. 

She was the heir apparent.  On some level, no doubt, she sees herself as a better candidate than Bill, Barrack or Biden.  She's a narcissist, most of these people are, and the stage was set for the coronation and all the first Female President of the free world.  

The election of DJT, and the obvious animosity and self-loathing that followed, broke her.  I don't think it's a stretch to say she was completely devastated by it all, completely unaware of how millions of people viewed her as a human and a candidate.  That is to say, in the world of politics, where average folks see sleaze, grift and corruption as part of the DNA of these people, there was a special level of disdain for her.   

Trump is an entirely different type of human being.  Hate him or not, he has a prodigious ability to withstand assault from every direction, to take the shots, deal with the fallout and respond with a hearty "FU" while laughing directly in the face of the those who seek to take him down.  He's a fascinating human being in that regard. 

If you think he's in denial, or more aptly put, if you think he's behaving as such because he sees himself as a victim, you haven't been paying attention.    

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Even more pathetic of you snowflake.

But I'll play.

Can you tell me the actual level of fraud in the 2016 election and how it helped Trump take office?

No and neither can you.  And we won't ever be able to definitively prove the level of fraud in 2020.  Once any fraudulent ballots are cast it's very very difficult to prove they are fraudulent.

That's what people who are intent on committing election fraud know and why it's important to pre-emptively make it difficult to cheat.

Easy to vote. Hard to cheat.  That's the goal.

in 2020 we made it easy to both vote AND cheat.

And I'll accept your point that fraud allegations were going on longer but it contradicts your assertion that opinions of concern = fact of fraud.  There have been multiple elections where widespread fraud has never been proven and thus not occurred.

Trump had 4 years to ensure proper personnel to police the election, especially given the Q-driven deep state goofiness.  Why didn't he get that done?

Well first of all the states run the elections, not the federal government, although the current regime is trying their best to change that.  Then you have key swing states changing their election laws unconstitutionally.  State legislatures have the sole authority to change election laws.  Yet they were changed in 2020 by courts and executive branch fiatin certain cases.  I'm sure you'd also be fine with this if it happened in states where a democrat ended up losing, right?

If mail-in ballot changes were so unconstitutional, why did his "Kraaken" team of ###### lawyers not exclusively focus on this instead of machine and counting irregularities?

Has any state or federal agency declared these mail-in changes unconstitutional?  I've not heard a one.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/28/us/politics/pennsylvania-mail-voting-law-unconstitutional.html

Finally, when you were of the flesh, I remember you posting on here emotionally creaming your pants repeatedly over the Barr appointment.  Then once he speaks the truth of the election, he's part of the conspiracy.   If you truly want to ascend to a better place, perhaps you should seek actual truth instead of delusional excuses.

I'm not DR.  You can thank @BillStime et al. for accusing anyone who came here in recent months with opinions to the right of Bill Maher as being Deranged Rhino for my moniker.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I HAD BEEN ASSURED THIS KIND OF THING NEVER HAPPENED: 

Woman Pleads Guilty to 26 Felony Counts of Vot­er Fraud in South Texas.

https://www.westernjournal.com/texas-woman-pleads-guilty-26-voter-fraud-felonies/

https://slaynews.com/news/texas-cracks-down-women-pleads-guilty-to-26-felony-counts-of-voter-fraud-in-south-texas/

Did you actually read the article Bonnie?

Mendez ran a vote-harvesting operation on behalf of a subsidized housing corporation in order to influence the outcome of a utility board election.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868uq6bcvwmebxafdqwy

Idiots 

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I HAD BEEN ASSURED THIS KIND OF THING NEVER HAPPENED: 

Woman Pleads Guilty to 26 Felony Counts of Vot­er Fraud in South Texas.

https://www.westernjournal.com/texas-woman-pleads-guilty-26-voter-fraud-felonies/

https://slaynews.com/news/texas-cracks-down-women-pleads-guilty-to-26-felony-counts-of-voter-fraud-in-south-texas/

This is it.  The Smoking Gun Rudy and Trump were talking about.

I demand a full recount in the...Bloomington, Texas water utility board election May 2018!

“…Bloomington’s water board election came under scrutiny in 2018 after about 275 people in the rural town of 2,500 registered to vote using the same mailing address.

Corrupt media isn't making this national news for some reason.

• Like (+1) 1

Say it ain't so Obama.  Need to be sure mail in ballots are fraud proof?  Signature verification?  

Stop it.

And remember....

https://www.newsweek.com/pennsylvania-supreme-court-unanimously-rules-that-mail-ballots-cannot-rejected-due-signature-1541773

How convenient.....

"[We] hold that county boards of elections are prohibited from rejecting absentee or mail-in ballots based on signature comparison conducted by county election officials or employees, or as the result of third-party challenges based on signature analysis and comparisons," the court ruled.

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Say it ain't so Obama.  Need to be sure mail in ballots are fraud proof?  Signature verification?  

Stop it.

And remember....

https://www.newsweek.com/pennsylvania-supreme-court-unanimously-rules-that-mail-ballots-cannot-rejected-due-signature-1541773

How convenient.....

But, but....that's different!!

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

The Dems sure seemed to be for a lot of things, and then became against them when the Repubs became for them.  More childlike behavior.

It's almost as if politicians on both sides of the aisle are hypocrites that shouldn't be trusted or something...

But sure let's wait with baited breath for what this committee tells us is the truth!

PT Barnum is upping his game to a sucker being born every 10 seconds.

• Haha (+1) 1

And if Trump won and all of these measures would be highlighted by dems as evidence of a rigged election.

And the election was rigged with every illegal drop box placed in Democrat-heavy precincts.

The election was rigged when the Pennsylvania legislature unconstitutionally authorized no-excuse absentee voting and when Philadelphia clerks illegally inspected ballots and then told Democrat activists which voters needed to cure their ballots for their votes to count.

The election was rigged when Wisconsin election officials ignored the state election code, telling voters they were “indefinitely confined” because of Covid and that nursing homes could ignore Wisconsin’s requirement that special voting deputies oversee elections in residential facilities.

The election was rigged with every dollar of Zuck Bucks designed to get out the Democrat vote, and with every leftist activist embedded in county clerks’ offices to push such efforts while accumulating untold voter data to the benefit of the Biden campaign.

The election was rigged when Georgia rendered the election code’s mandate of signature verifications inoperable and the state court delayed a hearing on Trump’s challenge to the Georgia outcome until after the vote certification, thereby ignoring evidence that more than 35,000 illegal votes were included in the state’s tally — more than enough to require a court to throw out the election.

All of these things happened during the November 2020 general election and none of them fall within the category of “fraud,” although they all make fraud more likely to occur and easier to execute, which is precisely why such rules exist in the first instance: to limit the risk of fraud and deter fraud

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

And if Trump won and all of these measures would be highlighted by dems as evidence of a rigged election.

And the election was rigged with every illegal drop box placed in Democrat-heavy precincts.

The election was rigged when the Pennsylvania legislature unconstitutionally authorized no-excuse absentee voting and when Philadelphia clerks illegally inspected ballots and then told Democrat activists which voters needed to cure their ballots for their votes to count.

The election was rigged when Wisconsin election officials ignored the state election code, telling voters they were “indefinitely confined” because of Covid and that nursing homes could ignore Wisconsin’s requirement that special voting deputies oversee elections in residential facilities.

The election was rigged with every dollar of Zuck Bucks designed to get out the Democrat vote, and with every leftist activist embedded in county clerks’ offices to push such efforts while accumulating untold voter data to the benefit of the Biden campaign.

The election was rigged when Georgia rendered the election code’s mandate of signature verifications inoperable and the state court delayed a hearing on Trump’s challenge to the Georgia outcome until after the vote certification, thereby ignoring evidence that more than 35,000 illegal votes were included in the state’s tally — more than enough to require a court to throw out the election.

All of these things happened during the November 2020 general election and none of them fall within the category of “fraud,” although they all make fraud more likely to occur and easier to execute, which is precisely why such rules exist in the first instance: to limit the risk of fraud and deter fraud

I just want to find 11,780 votes…

On 6/25/2022 at 12:43 PM, B-Man said:

289818433_562477178652525_34000636502846

If, after all of the evidence we have, the sworn testimony, the top of the DoJ and Trump's campaign all saying that the election was not rigged or stolen, you still believe in this crap, then you should throw your modem out the window and go touch some grass because you can't use the internet responsibly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

If, after all of the evidence we have, the sworn testimony, the top of the DoJ and Trump's campaign all saying that the election was not rigged or stolen, you still believe in this crap, then you should throw your modem out the window and go touch some grass because you can't use the internet responsibly.

The sky is green.

On 6/22/2022 at 8:11 AM, DRsGhost said:

Were they in 2016. Dems cried but moved on... Didn't cause an insurrection.

Since Trump, the demagogue, won in 2016... They need to repeal the 12th and go back to original USC from 1789... Next time someone may put in a VP who is a corporate yes-person.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Dislike 1